Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private When ESD Comes Knocking

Levan Mansin

Senior Silver Guardian
Levan just nodded, “Write it up, we’ll distribute it as a BOLO. We’ll go to Crotalus, it’ll be more believable to him if you go to possibly one of the most inhospitable locations in the system.”

"Hey I was born there," Kim said, a little indignant. "It's not that unhospitable."

She began to pull up a screen and type everything out that would need to be released, at a pretty quick WPM speed, faster than one might think.

"We can start on Prime," Kim said, writing through everything. "We'll need to set up communication channels, work on something super discreet. Once we're all set up, we can break the news there. Land publicly and lead me out in binders, it will start the ball rolling."

Levan Mansin

Senior Silver Guardian
“Alright, go,” Levan just waved for them to get to work, “Soto, let the local Guardians know to meet us, gotta make it believable.”

“Got it boss,” Wes said and went to his desk.

Kim started filling out what she would need and the plan of attack. She chuckled and glanced over to Zela.

"I bet arresting me wasn't how you planned this day to finish," Kim said. "Did you?"

"I think you know what I mean," Kim said, rolling her eyes. "God we might have to get you laid just to loosen you up a bit. Maybe not with that jerk off, but someone."

Zela Urrin

ESD, Covert Observation Agent
Zela stopped what she was doing, sitting up straight as she took in what Kim had said.

"Wait, are you saying I'm uptight because I need to get laid?" she asked, "What makes you think I need help?"

"In my experience, anyone that I perceive to have a stick up their ass needs to release that frustration in the most freeing way possible," Kim said with a smirk. "And I don't necessarily think you need help, unless you're planning to with that guy. Then I would guide you in a better direction."

Wes Soto

Silver Guardian
"She's not uptight, she's just salty because you chose to become a Silver Guardian," Wes said as he continued to work from his desk.

"I haven't completely chosen yet," Kim said, leaning back as she finished up what she needed for now. "Let's call this a trial period. Probationary after 90 days. Whatever you want to refer to it as."

"Oh?" Kim said, swiveling around in my chair. "What is it? My loose cannon attitude, extensive criminal background, or the fact that I have more training that about 90% of the Guardians already?"

Levan Mansin

Senior Silver Guardian
“You haven’t chosen,” Mansin said, plain and simple, giving his view on the situation. He trusted those who were committed, especially when that commitment was to a greater cause.

"I've been burned before on joining an organization before knowing a lot of details about it," Kim said, shrugging. "You've read my file and what happened to me in the Dark Room, so I think common sense would dictate some psychological disorder regarding that. I dunno, I skipped the mandatory therapy."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom