Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When Being Cliché Matters

Coruscant
Around 7:50

It'd been almost six months since his most recent loss, but the pain of it had faded away to nothingness, only a fragment of his soul. The pain only made him stronger, and he was no longer worried about his alignment, Dark, Light, whatever. Revenge was the only thing on his mind mostly. But then there was the one thing that kept pushing its way to the top, someone whom he just recently get even remotely close to him. Somehow, the young, loving [member="Kimiko"] had managed to land a spot on his good list, despite his efforts to stay away from attachment, she slipped past his defenses.

Rising, he dusted him self off, his fiery gaze reflecting off the chrome surface of exhaust pipes for his Homemade bike, not a speeder bike, an actual chopper...with wheels. Everyone called hims crazy for building it, but he didn't care. It was loud, and it was just as fast as most the speeders out there. Wiping the grease of his hand, he opened the fridge, leaning against the wall with a bottle of water in hand. After working for so long, he was covered in grease and oil. Luckily, he had nothing planned, so a long shower sounded good. Just after making a late dinner things would start winding down.

If it wasn't one thing, it was always another.

Coruscant, the center of the known galaxy, capital planet many times through the millennia to multitudes of factions.

This was where the young woman currently walked down the busy sidewalk. Headphones in her ears causing her to add a bit of a skip to step as she hummed along with the tunes. Kimiko had a very busy day touring the planet-city, specifically the locations dealing with the Jedi and their teachings. She had learned so much of them and the Force that it left her mind a little fried. All she wanted now was a cool shower and an easy dinner. She was feeling lazy, especially after her extremely long run earlier in the afternoon...in reality, she did not plan out a route beforehand and ended up lost five levels below her hotel. How she managed that, she had no idea.

Her current path however, had been planned out, and it took her to a door before a residence in a less savory part of the district. Her tail wagged excitedly as she knocked and awaited an answer. None came. Ki tried the handle, finding it unlocked, I'll have to scold him for this later. Leaving your door unlocked Nate...tsk tsk.

"I'm home!" Ki called into the seemingly empty house, only to receive no response. This did not sway her resolve as she removed her shoes and placed her belongings by the door, after locking it of course.

The woman took several minutes to play an unofficial game of hide-and-seek in the domicile. With no luck in her endeavor, she headed towards the last place he could be: the small attached garage. She pushed through the entry to the space and smiled as her eyes spotted her target leaning against the small refreshment cooler after obviously working on some vehicle.

"Hi Nate."

[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

Not hearing the door open, he would have been preparing himself for a shower; the bathroom light was on, he had his towels out, and had only managed to remove his shirt, and continue picturing how he'd finish the bike. Hopefully soon. Of course, as this apartment wasn't his real one, only a temporary residence, he picked a bad spot on purpose, the distractions provided were plenty enough to keep him busy.

Sleeping of distractions, a certain woman that remained in his thoughts at all time had caused a normal five minute job to take about half an hour. Procrastinating was his middle name after all. Thankfully, that very same woman was present, her entry unheard.

"Hi Nate."

Upon hearing those words, he would glance over his shoulder, his full back tattoo following the lines of his shoulders. Too many emotions flooded his system at once, to the point where he had to pick and choose which ones fit this newly aroused situation. Most were good, but only one really matched.

Happiness.

"I take it the door was unlocked?" Now turned and facing her, he approached her, flaming gaze seemingly void of any emotion, but there was plenty. You just had persistent enough to look for it. "Have fun?" The last question was aimed at the time since he last saw her. Back on Demonsgate, when he had mad his first acquaintance with Ki's friend Sam.
Not being able to resist any longer, he would wrap her up in a shirtless embrace, his much larger frame nearly swallowing hers. "Damn, I missed you." Releasing her, he gave her a smile, a rare thing on his part, but she tended to make the unusual feel natural. That's why he loved her. Now that was unusual, he had told himself that attachment was for the weak, hence all of his losses. But he couldn't deny his feelings for her, no matter how hard he tried. She of course knew he had feelings for her, but to what extent; that was most likely unknown to her.

[member="Kimiko"]

The initial view was quite the treat for her. Ki's smile radiated warmth as she pondered her response to the first question,"Yes, you did leave it unlocked, again. I do not know how many times I have warned you about that. What if some other unsavory character had found it like that?" her words carried her genuine worry, though she knew he could handle anything, mixed with a bit of playfulness.

Ki wilted under the gaze, only because she knew those eyes hid so much more then they projected.

She leaned against the threshold frame and crossed her arms, releasing a tired sigh as her tail swished behind her,"Coruscant is quite the place. All the landmarks I saw just today wore me out. Not to mention I went running earlier and got lost." she knew she'd never live that down now.

She melted into the embrace, feeling the security of it. This kind of intimacy was not new, nor the limit, for the duo, but every time some was shown, her heart dipped just a bit more. She sighed again, this time with a weight behind it and spoke against him,"Things haven't quieted down since you've been gone, quite the contrary. Things just are not as fun without you." and once she had finished and Nate showed a rare admittance of his feelings. She did eventually reply,"I-I've missed you so much."

She managed to look up through hazy eyes and actually smile at him. These little moments were few and far between, but she had treasured each one nonetheless. She had come to accept her feelings towards the man, and even at times openly show her love for him. She was taking slow and trying her best not push herself onto him or force him to do something he didn't want. Ki was still somewhat naive with these sort of things.

She would wait, however long she needed. It had already been several years since she noticed the thoughts and feeling manifest themselves within her

After several minutes together, Ki broke away from the embrace and only now realized he was covered in oil and grease,"Aww yuck! You were working weren't you? And now it's all over me!" she stuck her tongue out for dramatic effect, but, in all reality she did not mind.

"Well, if someone else did come in here I'm sure I could handle my self, but I do appreciate the concern." Her teasing remarks always made light of the situation, another lovable aspect. As she spoke into his chest about how things were, he wasn't surprised, but it wasn't the answer he was necessarily waiting for. Always the curious one, he knew she at least liked him, but he wasn't sure if his feelings were mutual. Maybe she did really love him like he loved her, or maybe he was just a "pick-me-up". Not exactly upset, he would go to speak, only to have her tell him how Mich she in turn missed him.
Those words were all the reassurance he needed.

His thoughts mirrored hers as he returned the smile, only to have her exclaim in mock disgust at the small amount of grease now smeared on her cheek. Laughing, he would wipe some of it off with his thumb, patting he cheek as he did so. "Maybe, but relax... it makes you look like your not afraid to get a little dirty...kinda sexy actually." Passing her, he would hurry up stairs, setting up some towels and shower condiments for her before coming back down. "I was just about to take a shower, but you can go ahead."

[member="Kimiko"]

She playfully pushed his hand away and blushed at the straightforward compliment. Nate had this way with her, easily making her succumb to his charms and become a blithering mess. One could easily label it, as could Ki, but she never voiced it,"I only learned from the best." she poked as he walked past.

He returned and offered her the use of the fresher first. She wasn't much opposed to the offer, but she wouldn't mind if...

She shook the thoughts from her head fast, and used the motion as a decline of the offer to cover her,"You're already most of the way there. She's all yours~." she sang cutely.

As she blushed, he would smile. That's one of the sure signs that he had scored a goal. Her words weren't wrong, and he couldn't help but shrug playfully.

He sensed her hesitation, and a little embarrassment as she seemed to get some thought out of her head. "Maybe, but I'm sure if..I don't know, some one was to hug you again..but this time make sure to cover you in grease and oil, you'd hop right in." Grinning, he would approach her, touching her shoulders. "Or, say...if I were to accompany you?"

Both options were inevitable at some point in time, but better now than later. Hopefully, she wouldn't take his last offer as a one sided attempt to "get some", as it was a good idea, it'd save time too as he was wanting to take her out for a date somewhere nice.

[member="Kimiko"]

Cheeks warmed considerably as Ki looked at him with her mouth figuratively on the floor. Nate's advance was not subtle and it caused her mind to go a bit haywire. She couldn't form any kind of thoughts into a coherent sentence.

For some reason, the woman began to giggle, and covered her cheeks with her hands. After her fit, she looked up with dreamy eyes, seemingly about to succumb to his charms,"You would enjoy that wouldn't you?"

He couldn't help but smile, the look he received was priceless. The idea wasn't one to be taken very seriously, but if one wanted to they could.

Upon hearing her giggle, he would smile even wider, patting her rosy cheeks as she looked up at him with those by, adorable eyes of hers that managed to infuse him with joy. "...Do I really have to answer that?" Placing a hand on her back, he would lead her upstairs, halting a few feet from the bathroom. "But yes, I probably would enjoy it, but such an adventure will have to wait for another time. Now, go and hop your pretty ass in there." Smiling, he would play his good card. "Unless you'd rather stay home dirty instead of going out later..."

[member="Kimiko"]

And spring the trap...

Her demeanor hardened to an extent, but her grin became more mischievous,"You think it's that easy? But, as tired as I am, the idea of a date sounds fun! I'll shower first!"

The woman's features perked up, ears sprung up in excitement and her tail swished through the air with vigor. She quickly ran up to Nate, headed towards the stairs, and planted a soft peck on his cheek. Making her way up the steps with speed, she stopped, and removed her exercise top, and threw it him, giggling as she ran off to the fresher.

Nodding approvingly, he would start to turn away, until her quick footsteps called his attention. Glancing in her direction, he would hardly have enough time to say "good" before she kissed his check, then she took back off again, only to stop and throw her shirt at him.

Unprepared, the shirt would make contact with his chest, before billowing down into his outstretched palm. Looking at her as she ran away, he would have to stop and appreciate the view from behind. But that was irrelevant. Chasing after her at a very slow pace, he would stand in the door way of the bathroom, blocking her path with his broad shouldered body. "Ah ah ah...You seemed to...forget something dear." Smiling devilishly, he would fling her top back at her. "Or... we're you just trying to get my attention?"
Knowing very well that she had no intentions of showering with him, he would now just be teasing. Or maybe she was really trying to hint at it. Either way he continued to play his little game. "If you really wanted me to go with you all you had to do was ask."

[member="Kimiko"]

Shirt back in her possession, she backed up towards the shower, all the while smiling devilishly.

They might as well had been a married couple; between all the time spent together, moments like these and the bickering at times.

She turned her back to him and began to undo her long, white hair, turning on the hot water soon after,"Nuh uh uh. You said we'd go out tonight." she gazed over her shoulder and paused removing her clothing,"Maybe, after a successful date, we can, spend the night together."

Her cheeks heated up once again, and she quickly stripped of the rest of her attire and dashed into the walk-in shower space immediately succumbing to the effects the hot water had on her tired and sore body.

His thoughts mirrored hers of course, but the thought of him? Proposing? To such a wonderful young woman? Nadda.

He watched as her long platinum locks fell, almost the same length as her actual body. Shrugging, he would roll his eyes in agreement. "Fair enough, I'm going to book our reservation, so I'll have time to take my own shower." Catching a glimpse of her subtly pale yet cinnamon colored skin, he would turn on his heel, a datapad pulled off a table and through the air into his outstretched palm.

Getting them a penthouse table, he would go to his room an pull out a pair of slim khakis, a matching black button up shirt, and his all time famous black lowtops. ((Vans)) Then it was back to the garage, as he knew she'd be a while.

[member="Kimiko"]

"I won't be to long!" Ki called from the confines of the shower.

The woman quickly, but carefully, cleansed herself before relishing in the feeling of the water running over her. Her aching muscles and tired mind washing away under the water. After indulging in the heat, she turned on the cold water and stood beneath it for a few moments before shutting it down completely.

She shook her head and tails, ridding them of what loose water she could, before playfully peeking out from the shower. Seeing the space empty, Ki stepped out and proceeded towards the towels set out for her. Her hair was brushed as she dried it, before wrapping it, careful of her ears, above her head.

A hum began to emanate from the woman as she moved the fabric over her skin, before sitting on the counter of the dual sinks and beginning to work over her tails.

She wondered in oblivious bliss about their night together as a wide smile formed on her lips.

His attuned senses picked up the change in the water pressure, a sign that she was done. After so many years in the field, alone, fending for yourself, you become almost supernatural. All those times he would have to infiltrate enemy compounds and be alert would soon implement into his every day life. He was a trained hunter, nothing else.

As he knew the truth, he rose, making his way upstairs and stripping down to a pair of shorts, some oil stains on his chest and neck. Finding another towel, he knocked on the door lightly, the sound of quiet humming reaching his ears. Happy that she was enjoying herself, he would gently push open the door, hot air meeting the room temperature outside just making even more steam as he leaned against the door frame, looking up at the tips of hers ears peeking out from underneath the towel wrapped around her head.

"Better?" Skimming past her, he threw his towel onto the shelf beside the curtain, before leaning against the counter behind her. "I have the quest room next to mine set up for ya already, and reservations are booked and set."

[member="Kimiko"]

Even though she was very untrained, Nate was one of very few she could sense and keep track of through the Force, and it comforted her to feel his presence nearing her.

Ki's humming grew as she switched tunes to happier sounding melody, but he had taken his spot beside her before she could actually begin singing. She was comfortable with Nate to the point where she no longer covered herself up. She did scoot over to lean her back against him,"Much better, thank you."

She lifted her leg and rand the cloth over them before hopping off the counter herself. She wrapped the towel at her chest, not leaving a whole lot to the imagination, and turned to face Nate with a smile,"Oooh, sounds like fun. I'm sure you won't tell me no matter how much I ask about your plans, so I'll leave you to your shower."

She completely ignored the part about the guest room...for now. Again, the woman tip-toed up and pecked his cheek with a wide smile.

Turning to leave the space, all but one of her tails disappeared, which wagged from beneath the wrapped towel. Before she completely departed, she paused at the threshold, placing a hand on the frame and looked back with a quieted, but happy sigh and left to prepare herself for her date.

He turned his burning gaze on her, a smile slowly appearing as she leaned against him. Watching her as she hopped down, he would tilt his head at her remark. "You've yet to ask... I don't bite." Flashing her his teeth, he would also rise, standing behind her as she walked towards the door, his finger running over the tips of her ear. "But yes I would tell you to look nice...but you look stunning most the time anyhow." Leaning over, he would plant a soft kiss on her cheek, before closing the door and turning on the water.

After removing the small amount of clothing left, he stepped under the scorching hot stream of water. He had to bend over slightly, as his head nearly touched the shower head, but it worked out because he just hung his head, letting the water cascade over him, the water following the many lines of his tattoo, running over the names of the fallen: his mother, his father, and his dead sister.

No one had seen his tattoo up close, save for Ki, who has probably made out the circles to have some meaning, but none had actually examined their quotas, and none would anytime soon.

It wasn't dementia, or trust issues. He just wasn't ready for anyone to see the real truth behind his life.

[member="Kimiko"]

Nimble feet made their way back down stairs after departing words were spoken. Her demeanor did not change on her trip to get dressed, giggling softly when she remembered she packed specifically for a night out...like she planned on it. Taking her bag from near the door and back up the stairs to his room, ensuring the shower was still running as she passed.

Once in, she closed the door and placed her bag on the bed. She removed the towels from her nearly dried hair and body and pulled out her attire and undergarments from the bag.

She began dressing, glancing at herself in the mirror every so often and giving herself a confident smile. Her mind was racing with many thoughts, but none were to pertinent.

Her outfit consisted of a long, light green button-down with a light, white coat over it. Black stockings with a pair of white flat shoes rounded out her outfit.

Once dressed, she plopped down in front of his vanity mirror, and began doing her hair. She decided to tie a braid across her crown, and do just a simple mid-level tail. She detested make-up, so none was to be worn.

She happily hummed as she ran her fingers through her soft tresses.

Using up most the hot water within a half mile radius, he came out after about forty five minutes, steam billowing around him as he walked to his room, giving her a flaming wink as he entered his room, noticing her atire and instantly rearranging his outfit to match hers.

Now at least clothed in his underwear, he searched through his drawers, he managed to find a matching shirt, two pairs of pants, on white and the other grey. Stepping out into the door way, he would shake some water from his hair and watch as she worked on hair. "You look great...but now it's my turn; white or grey pants?" He held up both options, giving her a faint smile.

[member="Kimiko"]

She mentally imaged him with each pair as her fingers braided the hair above her forehead.

"Hm..." Ki pondered with a hum, standing upon completing her braids and holding a tie in her mouth and stepped over to Nate.

Tying her hair into the tail, her eyes glimmered mischievously,"I like the grey."

The woman moved past her date and gathered her things before stopping by the door,"I'll be downstairs. Don't make a girl wait to long." giggling as she exited.

The smile she wore was wide and full of happiness as she descended the stairs again. She placed her bag back by the entrance and grabbed her personal effects within a small, black hand-bag to take with her. Another hum began as she waited happily, full of wonder what he had planned for them tonight...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom