Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When Being Cliché Matters

Hushing her softly, he held onto her, not caring about anything, just her. Sure, his shirt may now had some wet spots on it, but it was worth it. They both had opened up and confessed their feelings, now they both knew how the other really felt.

"Shh...it's fine Ki, it's alright. All that matters is that you got it out. I listened."

Internally, he hated him self for bringing up such a moment, but it had both positive and negative outlooks. Pressing the garage level he had parked on, he would wrap her up in his arms, meeting her blue eyed stare. "Hey, hey....it's okay, I promise." Kissing her forehead softly, he would lead her back out to the car, holding open the door.

[member="Kimiko"]

She sat in the passenger's seat once again, but instead of the jovial ride they had on the way here, she curled up on herself like an injured animal and kept her focus out the window on the passing scenery.

She should be happy right? She told Nate how she felt and he actually returned the feelings and that he felt the same! What was wrong with her? They had the years of experience with one another. They worked well together. Heck, sometimes they even finished eachother's sentences. It was all there, but something was not letting her accept it...

They sped back to his apartment in tense silence, and it had begun to rain softly, giving the already gloomy mood a bit more ambiance.

[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

This wasn't how he wanted it, how he planned it to work out. They were supposed to have a nice date out together, making up for lost time. But instead they rode in silence, his fiery gaze reflecting of the window as he gripped the steering wheel hard enough to the point he was leaving rivets. And it was killing him.

She probably would've noticed the different route, as he intended to take her home. At one point, his thoughts had brought him to the brink of tears, a display that was extinct to him, something he hadn't done in over a decade. It took astronomical amounts of stress, anger or confusion to bring him to tears, and all three things were building up inside him. This was an all time low for the duo, and he didn't want to know the repercussions.

Stopping in front of her house, he slipped out his door, walking over to open hers. He had willed a thin barrier over her side of the car, but he didn't bother with himself, the rain soon drenching him. His soft voice and sudden lack of flames in his eyes would be two-and-two, signifying that something major was turning the gears within his head. "I didn't think you'd want to stay at my place... so I brought you back home..."

[member="Kimiko"]

He had opened her door, like the gentleman he was around her, and her eyes gazed up longingly.

Split-decision time once again...and she took it.

In the blink of an eye, the young woman was wrapped around the man she loved, and began planting small kisses onto his face. She was in tears again, but giggling softly and smiling the entire time. It appeared as if she had realized the shared feelings between the them and was ready to take the chance and leap into the deep end.

"Promise me two things Nate: You'll never leave me and you won't do anything to get you killed, and I am all yours." Ki managed between planting butterfly kisses on him.

She paused and pressed her forehead on his and locked eyes, eagerly seeing how he would answer her...

[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

A blank stare greeted her as she jumped into his arms, completely ignoring the fact that he was drenched. Holding onto her, the faintest twinkle of humor would flash in his eyes, then disappear.

"I was told never to make promises I can't keep, but I won't leave you, ever....As for the last part... I'll try my best." Feeling the faint touch of her lips, then her forehead placed gently on his, he hesitated. This was a new spin. They were both just in a pretty bad mood, and now she was giddy, still crying but much better than before.

Then, he did what came natural, after speaking softly, he pulled her closer, planting his lips on hers. He wasn't perfect, but he was better and that was what mattered. Love is like a garden; it needs a little work and lots of patience each day.

[member="Kimiko"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom