Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When Being Cliché Matters

Meeting her light gaze with his fiery one, he gave her a faint grin. "I agree, but I wanted your opinion." Stepping back, he changed, scoffing at her remark, as he knew if he did she wouldn't be too upset.

Finished, he examined him self in the mirror, a pair of matching low tops bringing the outfit all together. Thinking, he pulled out a grey tie from his drawer, nodding in satisfaction. Coming down the stairs, he smiled down at her as she resumed her little song. "Ready? It's not to far, but I'd hate to have your feet hurt turning a date, so...." pushing a button on the wall, a soft humming sound could be heard as the chopper in the garage was lifted up a level, and his car from his father coming up on the lift. "Surprise."

[member="Kimiko"]

An excited nod was her answer, along with dreamy-eyes. They widened upon the realization of what he meant.

"Oh you know how to make a girl feel loved." she blushed upon hearing her own words, but remained in bliss nonetheless.

She skipped up to his side happily and wrapped herself around his arm, ready to be led on their date.

[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

"It is my job." Grinning down at her, he would pull open her door, waiting patiently for her to enter before gently closing the door and making his way back to the driver side, sliding into the let her seats beside her. A soft chime was hurt as the engine started up, a subtle humming being heard as he pulled out the garage, the door closing after. "Any song you'd like to hear?" Glancing over, he would speed down the street, his superior driving skills coming after so many chases and years on the field, of course he slowed down as the more populated streets came into view.

[member="Kimiko"]

The start of the trip was in comfortable silence, the woman's humming continuing quietly as she watched the scenery blur by.

He knew her love for music, and it made her heart skip. She immediately began playing with the console's controls, looking for just the right...

She found it!

A steady beat filled the vehicle through the speakers. This particular song sent Ki into hyper-mode as she began bouncing with the rhythm.

"I love this song!" she exclaimed over the music.

"Dancing, dancing, don't stop my dancing! Dancing, dancing, don't stop my dancing!"

>> Song <<

Looking over at her, he would smile as he watched you bounce around within the confines of your chair. The song wasn't his type, but he did love a good beat, and it definitely had it. He would find his song, but he didn't think the windows could take the bass. "Easy there sunshine, don't want to bounce out the window."

As they came to a stop at an intersection, he rolled up the sleeves of his jacket, revealing his muscled forearms and a small line around his wrist, the black ink forming a few words surrounded by a pattern matching the one on his back. Glancing down at the words within, he would be taken back, memory taking over.

Luckily, the sound of other cars beginning to move brought him out of it, and he pulled forward, back on their journey. The song would be near its end, and he had to resist the urge to play his song.

[member="Kimiko"]

Even during her seemingly mindless bouncing, she stole glances at her date, smiling warmly.

Once the song ended and she calmed a bit, more like a lot, she looked at Nate, noticing he had spaced out,"Are you okay?" she placed her hand on his gently and gave him a loving smile.

Squeezing her hand gently he would smile at his date, her warm smile sending indescribable feelings throughout his body. Just the fact that she was here with him was enough to make him fall in love over again. Yeah, love was the word. Unfortunately, she couldn't see past the flames in his eyes, but if she could have, she would've seen the honest love within.

"W-what? Oh...Yeah. How's it going for you?" Changing the topic, he would press a button on the wheel, changing the song. Thinking, he would pick the song, hoping the bass wouldn't shatter the windows. Luckily, their destination wasn't very far.

[member="Kimiko"]

She saw the fires in his eyes flicker for a fraction of time. She yearned for much much more than just a tiny bit of that flicker, but would not let herself get down just cause of her selfish desires.

"I'm so excited!" she yelled over the beat of his song, soon finding herself bouncing again to the new tune.

Giving her a faint smile, he would nod, not much he could say to that other than 'oh yeah, me too.' Feeling the bass pulsate, he would begin to tap his finger to the beat, his action in stark contrast with her bouncing thing.

As the song finally came to an end, so had their trip. The rather tall building loomed over them, and he managed to weave through the traffic and into the garage a few levels below. After paying and finding a rather well placed spot, he would kill the engine, before stepping out and making his way to her side, holding open the door. Holding out his arm, he would lead them to the elevator, watching the number slowly decrease.

[member="Kimiko"]

Timidly, Ki held onto the offered arm as they ascended the floors, glancing up periodically with a shy smile. The eagerness within her was making it hard for her stand still. But for both of their sakes, she did...but not for long.

"Mou, Nate, tell me already! Where are we going?" she puffed out her cheeks and playfully pouted at him, doubting he would actually tell his secret.

Looking down at her as the door opened, he would shrug reassuringly, before he grinned and stepped into the elevator, tapping the top floor. "Oh... nowhere special... Just the most expensive restaurant in town.... in the penthouse... With a very special young woman." Taking hold of her hands, he would smile down at her, the gentle elevator music in perfect harmony with the moment they were sharing; alone in an elevator on the rather long trip up.

[member="Kimiko"]

"Y-You didn't...really?" her cheeks immediately turned bright crimson in stark contrast to her attire and hair,"You didn't have to do that."

Her hands were grasped and raised between them. His rough and hard working hands complimented her petite and delicate ones. She felt the warmth in the grasp and was comfortable in it. The muscle in her chest increased it's speed and felt as if it was going to beat right out of the cavity. Shining blue irises looked up into his burning gaze and saw the love shining back.

She raised herself on her toes as the breath she took hitched at he closing distance between them. Her eyes averted before quickly going back and becoming hazed over.

The distance was close enough now to feel their mixed breaths. They had shared moments such as this before, but this one, felt different somehow. The electricity in the air threatened to turn into a storm...a storm long over due.

"Nate..." her words but a whisper as the distance nearly disappeared...

The elevator's door hissed open as they reached he desired floor, a servant ready to greet them,"Good evening Masters and welcome..." her greeting cut short when she saw the situation of the duo before her,"I-I'm sorry for interrupting. Would you like a table? Or shall give you a minute?" she said rather mischievously.

"No no.... You are more than worth it." Her red cheeks made her look much cuter than we currently was, even though she was already quite beautiful.

As she raised her self up on her toes, he would hesitate, not visibly, but a more mental battle instead. As she looked up at him, he had a feeling that she managed to fond the love behind the wall of flames, and that was all he needed. The electricity was thick in the air, but he didn't care if it grew out of hand, a moment like this was very long over due.

But just his luck, the top floor would come much faster than hoped, and the waitress outside was waiting. Giving his date a faint smile, he would curse softly. "Damn... perfect timing to say the least." Still holding her hand, he would look up at the woman outside the door. "Hmm? Oh..Yes; actually if you didn't mind a quick moment would be wonderful. I do have a reservation booked, under 'Nate'."

As she moved to grab their table, he would press the 'close door' button, giving her a grin as he took hold of her hand again. "Now... where were we?"

[member="Kimiko"]

Smooth.

A nervous giggle escaped her at the exchange and she watched the servant bow politely before swiftly moving to secure the reservation.

The door closed again, and her attention returned to him, and the intense feelings returned immediately. They remained close during the interruption and his words only spurred on her actions.

She managed another whisper,"Here..." and in one swift movement she captured his lips with her own, arms shooting behind his strong neck to keep herself in place.

Upon hearing her whisper, he felt his heart rate skyrocket, the electricity returning, but much more profound, setting a fire within him, the flames trying to tear him apart.

Then, she made the move, her arms wrapping around his neck and her lips meeting his in a intimidate embrace. Hands currently empty, he held move them down her flanks, until they rested an over her hips. He had to struggle some to not pick her up and carry her, as they were in public and it was bad enough they were interpreted last time, but he was still overjoyed that they were there, together.

Pulling back after a few seconds, he would give her a faint smile. "As much as I want to stay here like this, we probably shouldn't leave the nice lady waiting..." running his hands over her shoulders, feeling a few goosebumps as he went. "Another time....later perhaps?"

[member="Kimiko"]

The bliss that felt like a lifetime, was ended after a few moments by the need for oxygen. The blissful smile she gave him was only the tip of the iceberg of the feelings welling up within her.

She nodded, currently at a loss for words, as she removed the grasp around his neck, and moved her hands to play with his tie just to distract herself. Ki felt like a princess being courted by her prince charming, and it was wonderful.

Love.

His words were completely drowned out by the thoughts swimming in her mind...and her filter had completely disappeared,"I love you Nate."

Her smile was adorable, as he had figured out how to tell when she was lost for words. Especially when she started to fidget with things, like his tie, which he was now concerned about. But all of his thoughts evaporated as she spoke, still preoccupied with his tie.

"I love you Nate."

Now it was his turn to be speechless, all that time where he thought he was just a rebound, an excuse. Thoughts went through his mind at a million kilometers, a big blur, void of any tangible words.

A blank look appeared, irisis burning as he searched her face, finding only honest love. This was one of his greatest fears; attachment. It only got people hurt, or buried. And he couldn't have that, not to her, or anyone else. "...I... really? Me... of all people? Love isn't something to toy with ki..."

As she heard the hesitation in his words, Ki smiled. It meant Nate was actually being honest with his feelings, something he didn't do very often with a whole lot of people. It warmed her heart she was one.

"Why not you?" she straightened out the tie her hands were fidgeting with, smoothing it against his chest and letting her hand stop near his heart as her gaze lowered,"I know love is not easy or trivial matter to take lightly. But, you have been with me since the beginning of my current life. We've been through so much together, and done so much with and for one another." a blush appeared before she continued,"I've had feelings for you for some time, but until recently, I did not know what they meant."

Be brave, you got this.

Her head shook before it tilted up to meet his, tears were threatening to spill, but a faint smile was apparent,"Yes I love you, so so much. I know it seems silly of me, and I know you may not feel the same and have reasons for not reciprocating, but know that I truly do love you." she finally confessed.

Her words were finished and tears flowed freely before she moved to wipe them. She took a final deep breath and turned before reaching to open the door,"We should really get to our table..." her voice barely audible, trying to find an outside distraction.

He stood stock still, the only visible movement.being the flames in his eyes. Her words meant the world to him, hell​ She meant the world to him, and he wouldn't let his fears get in the way of that, as love is facing your biggest fears.

The blush the crept onto her cheeks was a sign that she was being honest, and as soon as he saw her eyes begging to water, he knew. He knew that she felt the same way he did. When she finished, the tears streaming down her cheeks, he couldn't deny his feelings, his heart. Reaching out, he would take her hand into one of his own, before wiping a stray tear. "When I first saw you... I had this feeling that you'd eventually be very close to me..." His voice was soft, and he had both of her hands inside his own. "But I shook it off, thinking it wasn't true. After actually realizing how amazing you really are, I threw aside all previous judgements. I only wanted you. I still, only want you... I truly do love you Kimiko, and I haven't felt that way in a very long time."

As she tried to leave, he would hold her tightly, not letting her exit. "Our reservation can wait, knowing how you really feel is much more important. Hell, I'll book them again tomorrow, so we can talk in a better setting."

[member="Kimiko"]

Ki was vulnerable, and Nate's confession and movement pushed her over that edge.

Her crying evolved into heaving sobs as tears flowed freely and her body shook. She was ruining his shirt and tie as she focused her outpouring of emotions onto it,"N-Nate...I'm so sorry! I just didn't *sniff* know how to voice my feelings." and now she was an emotional wreck.

Mind was beating herself up for ruining their date, they did not get a whole lot of time to themselves. But another part of her was sparking a hopeful fire...maybe something could be better for them...but first, they did need to talk.

After several more minutes in this state, Ki was able to calm herself down enough to nod an answer into her increasing stain of tears. She also managed to look up at him, blue-eyes full of emotion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom