Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the weirdest thing that happened to you?

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
What's the weirdest thing that happened to you? Mine is that I woke up in the middle of the night, in my closet, completely naked. My first train of thought was, "What the #### happened?"

Now, you know what to do. Post the weirdest thing that happened to you. Go nuts.

Keep it PG-13, at least.

Horus Vespasian

H
Some stories while sleeping ...

I woke up, in Winter and I rose my chest to sit in back and wanted to lean back on my arms then. My head hit the edge of the bed next. Why? Because even in Winter I sleep with open windows and my arm was outside the blanket the entire and totally numb and very cold, couldn´t feel anymore. xD So it didn´t follow my command.

Second, I once woke up, freezing, because my blanket and pillow were gone. They were not in my room, but orderly put on the dogs place in the next room.

Rayne Woudstra

R
When I worked at Taco Hell, years ago, a man came through my drive through demanding 10 crunchy burritos. After asking him if he meant tacos and being told, once again, that he wanted crunchy burritos, I asked those on the line to grill the burritos. After giving the guy his 'crunchy burritos' at the window, he told me he wanted tacos. Guy ended up taking both.

Be careful what you wish for.
Propositioned by a hooker.

In my police vehicle
Wearing full tactical gear (including a vest with the word "Sherriff" imprinted along the front of the vest)
Pulling out of the police firing range (other police and vehicles around)
Having warned her no less than seven times to stop doing so and walk away.

The kicker:
She tried to claim "entrapment". and couldn't understand why she was being arrested.

That's beautiful.... Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor

I'm sure I've had stranger things happen, but the one thing that I can think of;

I woke up in the middle of the night with this weird squishy thing nets to me. It was like a giant gummy, squishy but with an underlying firmness... Not being able to see but wondering what it was, I shook it, threw it at the wall, punched it, and squeezed it. It made no sense to me what it was.... I figured, I should maybe cut it open whatever it was. So I went to grab a knife, and at this point, figured I should turn on the light. As I turned on the light, I realized this straight squishy object in my hand was... my other arm. I think I had fallen asleep on my arm which then lost circulation so hard that I could spend no less than three minutes beating the ever living crap out of it without feeling a thing. I'm so glad I thought to turn on the light before my tired brain decided to plunge a knife into my own flesh and bone.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Long story short,

Me and boys once played of a game of paintball inside a Wal-mart at midnight dressed in Motocross gear, escaped the cops due to the parking lot help of two SUV's full of gangbangers, got thrown out of their cars onto a college campus, and then got recruited for a college girl's dorm party as we tried to escape the college campus. Upon arrival we were informed our stripper name was The Power Rangers. Which sucked because it was a dry party, we smelled like paint and weed, and all they had to eat was Doritos. So The Power Rangers dipped immediately. We had one of the girls leaving the party drive us all back to a friend's house nearby to crash for the night. And, best of all...

Our Motocross helmets stayed on the whole time so nobody saw our faces, ever.

Like a boss. :D :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom