Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the most god-awful Skype chat you're in but don't want to leave?

The Main Mando chat. It's like a mix between Null Sec and Jita if you want an EVE reference. It's got some real valuable stuff floating through there most of the time, but good luck trying to get out in one piece.

78a189245c8c7f8b6229541bf6bcb81e.png

I'm not staying because I can't bring myself to leave, I'm staying because if I try to leave it, my entire goddamn computer is going to freeze, crash, and it will still be there once I finish restarting. Plus, the UI is in some damn monkey language now for some reason and I have no idea how to change it back because I don't speak this weird ass mixture of Hungarian, Klingon, and Russian. Not to mention right clicking the damn chat will also make Skype crash.

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
Joshua DragonsFlame said:
[member="Enga Thaal"] Because I couldn't leave them for a very long time. Once I left the board, I quit quicker then John Stryker after the wardrobe malfunction.
Okay, that's cool(I guess). But how does that contribute to the thread's topic or subject? We're talking about chat's we don't want to leave, not ones we want to at the drop of a hat.

skin, bone, and arrogance
Enga Thaal said:
Okay, that's cool(I guess). But how does that contribute to the thread's topic or subject? We're talking about chat's we don't want to leave, not ones we want to at the drop of a hat.
You must be new here... that's just JDF. You learn to ignore it after awhile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom