Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's in a Name? [CIS]

As the woman made her move, she felt she had no choice but to open fire on her. Bang bang bang, went her scout blaster, which was set to stun. It may have been a rookie mistake, but she was not going to die bar fight, due to some low life pirate.....

ooc sorry short post
[member="Luna Vega"]

EmKay

A shift of his stance was the only indication of Atretes moving to act. He shifted his weight, and with a turn put himself between the blasterfire and its intended target. The blue beams of energy melted into his outstretched hand, the nonlethal stun bolts proving ineffective against his Force knowledge. He gave [member="Freanne"] a scornful glare before he turned on his heel and slunk his ethereal fingers around [member="Luna Vega"]'s fleeing form. The tendrils slithered and wrapped around her ankles, slowing their pace against their will until she was rooted to the spot. It was a brief moment that she was unable to move her feet, but it was all Atretes needed. He lunged forward and leapt, and brought his arms around Luna's waist to tackle her to the floor.

"Alright look," he muttered into her ear as he fumbled with her hands to try and make her relinquish her weapons, "Just trust me and I can try to get you out of this with less than a slap on the wrist." he told her, his senses flicking as he tried to know what was going on around him without looking.

EmKay

OOC: I'm going to have to drop out of this thread. Sorry, [member="Luna Vega"], but I told you about this in Skype.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom