Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's a Guy Gotta Do To Get An RP??

Netherworld

[member="Ket Van-Derveld"]

I'm a part of the 'younger' generation of Chaos writers. I've never seen you write in a thread. As such, I've only got Ket's bio to go by.
And the bio isn't very encouraging.

It basically reads like a laundry list of (90% mastered) Force powers with a few token unweaknesses thrown in. Far as I'm concerned, that isn't very inviting.

Now obviously, this is a free board and everyone writes their character the way they want to. I'm just saying that maybe you shouldn't be surprised, given that the only point of reference most of us have got for Ket is... less than favorable. Of course that might be just me, but a bio like that can be hella offputting when you're considering whether or not to write with someone new.

My two cents. Cheers.

[member="Netherworld"]

Spot On. I hate the bio. I've been rewriting, writing, editing, etc for years in word on it. It never comes out right, and it's too damn long for ANYONE to ever want to read. Alas, your post simply reminds me that I'm gonna have to buckle down, cut a bunch out, and just post the damn thing and hope it's good enough. I appreciate the input, man. Cheers to you as well!

How to Get an RP:

Step 1: Perform Arcane Ritual
Step 2: Sell Soul
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Profit
-------------------

I'd be down with Veino. He's kind of been wandering off all by himself again, so that could be interesting for two wanderers to cross paths, especially since Veino used to be a Master.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom