Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WHATEVER YOU DO DON'T POST HERE

They're whiny Chaos Undivided zealots. "Oh, the Emperor doesn't let me worship him, boo hoo! I'm going to go find someone else to worship! Oh hi Chaos gods, I love you all!"

They suck almost as much as the Iron Warriors.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
There's similarities, sure, and they tap into the same sort of fan mentality. Then again, Sharpe is a working-class bildungsroman and Gaunt is, well, not.

Furthermore, *shanks*

At first I was afraid, I was petrified, kept thinking I could never live without you by my side, but then I spent so many nights thinking how did me wrong, and I grew strong, and I learned how to get along, and so you're back, from outer space, I just walked in to find here with that sad look upon your face, I should have changed that stupid lock, I should have made you leave your key, if I knew for just one second that you'd be back to bother me,
Go on, now go! Walk out the door! Just turn around now! You're not welcome anymore! Weren't you the one who tried to hurt me with goodbye? Did you think I'd crumble? Did I'd lay down and die?
Oh, no not I! I will survive! Oh, as long as I know how to love, I know I'll stay alive!

And tbh Teg... I like Angron more than Lorgar... stillliketheWordBearersthough.

AngronDP.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom