Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What We're Thankful For

Rhurek Thane

Dr. Cantanker0us, M.D.
I'm thankful I'm not part of the "post something you're thankful for everyday of November on Facebook until Thanksgiving or until your friends remove you from their timeline" brigade.
....and for pie.
Don't judge me.

I'm thankful that through this play by post site and another, I met my two closest and best friends I've ever known. I don't know many who would just drive 17 hours with me because I needed to get back home to my family. For those two beloved friends and the sites that brought us together I am so incredibly thankful.

The St. Louis Arch was awesome.

In all seriousness, I'm very thankful to have a place where I can come up with an idea, find people who like that idea, and then create something unique and interesting. It might take time, and effort, but in the end its worth it. This is the best darn RP site on the internet far as I'm concerned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom