Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private What we Take for Granted

The space she had claimed as her own was what most would call liveable. Spartan even given the general lack of decoration about the simple furniture she had. A table, four chairs, a set of dishes and the essentials for a kitchen. An end table, sofa, desk, and holo-net terminal atop a desk next to a neatly organized bookshelf made up the living room. All of it centered around the large display that was mounted to the wall. A blanket thrown over the back of the couch seemed to be the only thing marginally out of place in the vicinity. No messy collection of magazines or data pads on the end table or kitchen table. No advertisements could be seen, no tell tale signs of activity found around the front half of the living space.

The bedroom was filled with a lavishly large bed, properly made and seemingly untouched save for what looked like someone sitting at the end of a corner to get dressed. The dresser was tall, set against the opposite wall as the door with a pair of full body mannaequin's on either side of it wearing phase I and phase II sets of haywire armor. The skin suit was thrown across the top of the dresser, a set of helmets sitting on top of it.

The office opposite of the bedroom was small, holding inside a cleaning station for weapons and a reinforced rack for the assorted weapons Sasmay had collected in her time. The rack had a locking door on it, the door to the room also able to lock for security. At least that was what Ya'Tau had told her when he had put the key pad locks on each.

Ya'Tau and Ki'Tau had both helped set her living space up when she had wanted something more permanent than the Junker to live on. Squeaks, the chandra fan pilot of the Junker, had made sure to have a step ladder delivered in case of a visit, and Ilmek had ensured the holo-net terminal and associated systems were properly setup before checking the electronics in her gear. Kyvar the bothan had made sure to keep the payments for the space going and timely, wishing Sasmay would spend a bit more to furnish the place a bit better. He had assured her the shared account the Cull crew had together could well withstand her splurging a bit. After giving the twi'lek twins Ya and Ki a stern look.

The others had been sad to see her in her own space, away from the Junker, but been assured they had free run of it when they stopped by or needed a place. Twenty years together had made them a sort of family, and they remained so even after being freed from slavery. Sasmay and the twins being the eldest remaining with Squeaks being the youngest. Others had been freee alongside them, but only a few remained, most seeking to get away from the constant reminder of what had been their lives till the freedom of choice had been given to them with blood soaked hands.

A few had gone to Silver space, others to Confederate, and what remained of those leaving scattered like fine ash at the peek of a mountain. Only a handful remained in contact, telling of their livea since they parted and sharing what they knew of others should a ame cross a headline.

One had been caught up in a mall heist recently by some pirate, an explosion marring them to a small degree. But that had been the only new news in the most recent time.

Sasmay however found herself sitting quietly, though furiously scanning a thin booklet in one hand, watching a holo-vid at the desk before underlining a few words and muttering them under her breath. An alarm sounded from the bedroom, causing her to pause the video and hurriedly shoving the booklet and a number of others into the hollowed out bookend and placing it back onto the shelf before moving to dress herself.

Hearty workout clothes and a duffel with a spare change waa put on her shoulder, coming around the desk and saving the video to a numerically named playlist before closing out of the program and turning off the system.

She left her apartment, headed towards the meeting place Domino had told her of, a small note in her hand of directions for how to get there pulled and shoved back inside her pocket almost constantly as she matched names of places and avenues. Not that she didn't have a fair idea of where it was, but it had been a habit of security that had crept into her new life from the old one. Even being free for a few years now, old habits never seemed very far away. It certainly didn't help that she had left almost thirty minutes early to allow herself some backtrack time.

Domino Domino

Sasmay may have been ready and leaving in plenty of time, but Domino wasn't. There was a pile of summer dresses she'd bought because they were cute discarded in a clump next her bed still forever unworn and now she was looking at tunics. Anyone else and it would have been easy, except maybe Ivixia. Just toss on something neat yet functional and stop caring. But Sasmay was different and she wanted to... wanted to... she didn't know what she wanted and that was frustrating her. The events during the festival had shown her that her heart hadn't been completely closed off, she could still feel for others that way and now there was a pained emptiness where there hadn't been anything. She wanted to be loved again and didn't know if this human could do that for her or if she should pursue Ivixia, or both, or neither. This wasn't fair damn it! She wanted to be content again!

One thing that hadn't changed was wanting to take on the awakened soldier as an apprentice, she'd been working around to it and feeling the other woman out about it when they'd accidentally drugged themselves. Of course now the question was whether these new emotions made that a bad idea or not.

With a growl of frustration on her throat, Domino stalked back into her closet and grabbed comfy post-workout clothes to shove into the bag with her towel and other gym stuff. "I'm heading out!" She called to the Sangromancer's only other occupant, a Tukata, and headed to the ramp already dressed for the fitness center.

She'd been going there off and on for awhile now while visiting the Scintilla, had even caved and gotten a membership once she'd been forced to start attending meetings. Working out and range time were the balms to procedural meetings and discussing naval policy.

Eventually she found herself waiting at outside the doors in the little area recessed from the pedestrian way, still a little early. Waiting she pulled the bottle with her pre-workout and sipped at it while people watching.

Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull

It had been a little while since her last visit to the fitness center, and some things had changed since the attack using bombs to blow holes into the sphere walls. Some places had been destroyed, remodeled, and re-opened in that time. Causing Sasmay to stop and look over the new establishments before making a note of it in the back of her mind. There had been a lot of change lately, the revelation had by Domino, Ivixa, and herself being chief among them. Which had made it an interesting prospect to learn from Domino about the force.

Sasmay liked everyone, but had never had something as duracrete as what she had felt then, and still now, spring up. A strange feeling, knowing how she felt about the pair. She blinked as she walked, astounded that it was in fact two of them, rather than just a single focus. The other's had been supportive, merely wanting her to be happy again.

A topic she had readily avoided for some time now that they had begun to expand on their lives. All save for Sasmay anyway. She followed the somewhat familiar path before spotting Domino outside, after nearly walking past her. There was a halting stop, mid-step as the woman turned to face the other. A rush of nerves had her opening her mouth to speak before staring blankly for a long moment and pushing the attempt down.

"Hey! Ah. Early? Duh-You manage to get the room reserved? I didn't have much luck." Sasmay was in fact not in possession of a membership, but then again, she didn't come here often enough yet to require it just yet. She adjusted the bag on her shoulder, unsure about offering a hand to Domino, looking at the twi'lek's hand with an awkward smile. It didn't seem to fit the woman, and she was by no means used to it.

Domino Domino

"Mm? Yeah." Domino replied taking in the sight of the other woman, knowing that in she could have reached out with the force and set aside all doubt of how Sasmay felt in that moment. Refusing to do so and violate her privacy as so many others would have. "My pass is good for guests too."

The bombing of the HOPE sphere was something Domino knew about though she didn't have much idea of what it'd looked like before. Hearing the news of the deaths was what had galvanized her into joining the Agents. After she'd done her best to avoid the more heavily afflicted areas. All the times she'd been responsible for them, both as the cause or caretaker, had left her with too good of an idea of what they'd look like and she didn't need the reminders.

The elbow of the arm holding the bottle pushed her own bag back, keeping it slung, as she turned towards the door, scanned her fob with the other, and pushed it open, feeling the colder air of the AC wash out over them. Inside she felt the giddy build-up of energy waiting to be released. "Where are you on your rotation? I just did legs but can do cardio or upper body." Both would be on the second floor, if Domino remembered right the first was mostly classrooms and the juice-bar. The place was definitely shooting for the area's higher income people in her estimation and stopped just short of being pretentious.

As they headed up the stairs to the lockers Domino wondered how to start a deeper or more meaningful conversation with the human. Or even what to talk about, exercise stuff was just small talk and truthfully was just boring to her. Thirty or forty minutes of her morning given over to working out before she got on with her day.

Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull

Sasmay nodded with small and nervous smile at Domino's success. She had been to one of the other gyms, training early on with Dexter in close quarters stuff. After that though, the saddle of life had got beneath her and taken off with the strange direction that life was want to do.

The idea of having a membership was, new. Then again with what she had learned from Kyvar, a large one time fee was typically better than multiple smaller fees as it 'saved' money for the person purchasing the service. Often times at a discounted rate given the operating costs a place like this ran up. Or up-charged for being overly decorated and name dropping to other people.

Domino asked about a rotation, which made Sasmay look at her with an all too telling blank stare of not knowing as the fob was scanned and they made their way inside. Context clues gave her a hint as to what she meant but it was fairly new to her.

"Rotation? I usually go through everything." She spoke matter of factly, unaware of the blunder she had just walked into. Was there some sort of workout ettiquite she had blissfully been ignorant of this entire time? Her room doubled as a workout spot when she had the padding down. Using whatever was available, like the LMG for a number of things. It certainly helped that most every weapon she owned was fairly unerringly heavy for what a standard soldier would be comfortable wielding. On the other hand, she thought it was just a common theme for everything in life to be bulky.

"I guess we could work on cardio?" she offered with a shrug, bag falling to the bench as she opened one and pushed the bag inside. Pulling out the water container, she closed the door carefully rather than lazily slapping it shut.

"So..." The words stopped short, courage failing for a moment before spiking once more, taking a small drink before looking to Domino. "You, alright? I mean...after-? Not like, physically hurt, I hope. I meant-ugh. Never mind." she huffed beyond it, hanging her head before turning towards the gym. She had been pushing the thoughts back. Everyone she was remotely close with was well above her she figured. With those thoughts forming in her head, Domino would feel the deep swell of shame from Sasmay while she awkwardly turned back and spoke again.

"Cardio today." She gave a final sigh.

Domino Domino

Sasmay was lucky she couldn't see Domino's evil smile as she suggested cardio. She was one of the few psychos that not only didn't hate it with a passion, but preferred it over other exercises. And she wasn't about to get after her about not rotating to rest the muscles. When she didn't have access to a gym herself she did the same, figured she didn't know what the other woman preferred doing and that it wasn't her business anyways.

Her next words brought Domino up short, one hand still closing her chosen locker, her short high crashing down. "Can't 'never mind' it," she admitted, wanting to worry at her bottom lip like she had when a girl but not letting herself. "It's been driving me crazy, all I can think about."

Her face turned towards Sasmay as she was headed towards the room's exit. "I've forced myself to feel nothing for so long that I didn't think it possible... And then I had it forcibly reawakened for one glorious, wonderful evening. Of course it hurt, hurt worse trying not feeling again. This whole time I've been wondering how to feel you out, wondering if you or Ivixa felt anything like I did, still do." It all came out in one big jumbled mess, but she couldn't hold it back in anymore and was willing to get hurt now to avoid complications later. So she stood there like an idiot, eyes pleading with Sasmay's back for something, anything to say she wasn't being one.

Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull

Can't never mind it.

The words had her twisting to look at Domino as more came. Admittance. Which was something that Sasmay had been struggling with. Had been dearly struggling with since she was free. She listened, leaning on one leg and watching as her own emotions washed out in light of what Domino said. And for a few tense moments, the large woman did nothing more than stand their with a blank stare.

A gusty sigh had her clicking her tongue before speaking and lifting off the one leg. The water bottle was set aside, and she moved towards Domino. There was a small smile given to the twi'lek before arms opened for a hug when she stood beside her.

"You aren't an idiot. I don't think any of us were ready for...that, or for it to be that fast. I can say I did feel something, and still do. It's just...confusing. For everyone. At least, for us maybe." She didn't know where Ivixa stood on the matter, but given this situation it seemed that question needed answered for everyones peace of mind.

It wasn't meant to be a tight hug, but it was hard keeping herself from not squeezing a little and closing her eyes to enjoy the contact, feeling comfortable showing even just a little bit of affection. At least until she opened her eyes and seeing the black band that covered an old reminder.

She didn't pull away from the hug, but there was something that plainly bothered her. "I don't know what...normal people do with stuff like this. I-." She chewed her lower lip, hands opening and feeling the clothes Domino was wearing as a reminder that she could, and should talk to her. "Feth. There...chit. There's a lot to talk about. I think that would be a good start anyway. The feeling each other out as you out it." Her whole body was shifting between tense nerves, and wanting to enjoy the hug. If Domino pulled away, there would be no objection from Sasmay.

Domino Domino

"Never said I was an idiot." She said affectionately, accepting the hug even if she was a bit awkward about it. A little stiff, not pulling the other into a full embrace. Wanted to, would have enjoyed what it meant to have that freedom, but it was still too early.

Sasmay pulled her in anyways and she let her.
"Think that's what we're doing, hashing through it." Dropping back on old slang and speech patterns. That was something else she did when on edge. Hadn't done it in awhile. Moving her hands up to Sasmay's arms, she gently pulled herself free but moved her hold up to her shoulders. "Like I said, haven't opened up to anyone in awhile. I'd like to with you but it might take a little time."

"I liked you, even before this. Fact is I don't think whatever it was in those drinks would have worked if we didn't all feel that way. Even thought about teaching you something of the Force, which will always be on the table no strings no matter what."
She stopped awkwardly as another woman came into the lockers and looked at them funny. A jerk of her head towards the showers from Domino reminded her to mind her own business.

"You still want to get that run in?"
Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull

Never said I was an idiot Hey eyes lit up with laughter at the words. "Alright, I may have been projecting a little with that one. My bad." Her hands moved to shoulders went without any kind of resistance. Comfort was different from person to person, and in the makeshift family she had, things like hugs were never in short order. That didn't mean it was the same for everyone else and Sasmay could respect that. Even if that wasn't the reason Domino had pulled out of the hug.

"Neither have I. At least-" She thought about how she had been fairly reserved even of late with the others and shook her head, listening to Domino speak. The woman that came in got the motion from Domino while Sasmay's expression shifted to an I dare you glare before she looked back to the twi'lek.

"Yeah. Still want to run. Help clear my head a little." She smiled, moving to retrieve her water bottle, pausing while fidgeting with it a moment. "I liked you too. Just, hadn't gone after what I felt. I-I wasn't sure someone like me could be someone for you. Or something...like that." She shrugged.

"Learning some of the force would help also, so I don't make myself sick again using it. Yeesh that was an experience." She shuddered at the thought of the speed that had been used.

Domino Domino

Yeaaah, "Well that wasn't the easiest awakening to it I've seen, but you did good. People shooting at you never helps." She patted Sasmay on the shoulder and gave her a smile. What to do next...?

Well run. Running was next, as was ignoring the apparent feelings of inadequacy Sasmay may have had. those could be addressed later, once she'd had time to see Domino's feelings for herself. "Come on. First lesson, the better you are at running, the quicker you are at getting into fights or running from them if they get to be to much." Which was something Domino didn't mind admitting one bit. She ran every day so she could run away if she needed to.

Heading from the lockers, she took another sip of her mix as she looked around. Stashed her bottle at the base of a pillar next to the track ringing the workout area and went through a few basic leg and torso stretches. "Now I'm going to do something stupid and take a pair of ten pound weights just to wear myself out quicker. Don't ever do that, to easy to hit yourself with one or hyper-extend or pull a muscle or whatever."
Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull

"Awakening?" She spoke the word, not completely sure how that made her feel. "So the force can just...be there without you ever knowing?" her brow drew together as she returned the smile. That seemed almost unfair to people, but Sasmay was't in charge of what was or was not fair.

A fethin shame really.

This lesson was about running, at least building up how far you could run anyway. Being faster to and from a fight was never a bad thing. It was a good thing this was practice.

They left the lockers, Sasmay putting her drink beside Domini's and mimicking the stretches she was doing. She wss never quite so thorough as Domino likely was. It got the job done though.

"Alright. You do that often? Run with weights I mean. I usually run in my armor to be honest." Sasmay shrugged, watching Domino for a moment and seeing the danger of what she was doing. She refrained from grabbing weights and instead started off in a fast walk to get warmed up before moving to a jog. It had already been a good morning so far and she wasn't going to ruin it by being stupid.

Last edited:
Domino kept pace for a moment with Sasmay, getting a feel for the weights and breathing before getting her stride. "Used to, most kids were tested and there were few surprises. Other times people would lean on it without ever realizing and just think they were particularly talented at something, claiming natural intuition or reflexes. Then there were the unlucky ones. Heard of a man in his thirties, had a wife, kids, decent job, the lot. One day he just started hearing things and thought he was going crazy, nearly did before realizing he was hearing people's thoughts. it was constant, every little thing from everyone, isolating himself and becoming a hermit was the only way he could save himself." Domino left it there for a moment, hoping Sasmay would reflect on how that could ruin a person.

It was a heavy introduction but, "I see it much like handling ordnance or piloting. There are a thousand pitfalls but if you know what you're doing and take the proper steps, you'll be okay. At the same time, not respecting the dangers will get you in trouble. Then it's just a matter of time." Hopefully that would assuage any trepidation her little speech dredged up.

Throughout her spiel, she'd slowly increased the pace at times to a fast jog, stretching her short legs into a ground-eating pace short of a run that was easy to maintain. Her arms pumped back and forth, tight and controlled, not letting the momentum of the weights control their swing as she slowly pushed the other woman faster by simply expedient of going slightly faster herself.

"Same, 'train like you mean to fight' is something you'll hear from me a lot. Probably come to hate. But people look at you weird if you start doing wind sprints in full kit." They finished the first lap and Domino slowed to a fast walk for the next track length and held the weights up high. A hundred meters of this and she'd switch back to the fast jog.
Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull

The wide range of stories and ways of telling made her nearly cringe. Ranging from pointed search to finding out like she had, and it seemed more akin to tipping over a barrel and hoping for a find. "Oof, I couldn't imagine having to give everything up." She grimaced at the thought of leaving everything behind. Then she mentioned ordinance or piloting, and taking the proper precautions, which made her recall attempting to fly with a group not to long ago.

And failing to properly use the equipment.

Sasmay kept up with Domino, not pushing to far ahead or falling behind as she thought on the words. Though not entirely matching since Domino seemed to be pushing faster and Sasmay kept exceeding and needing to speak with some people about properly training. However, the switch to train like you mean to fight made her smile. She always did, and it made her happy that she wasn't the only one to believe in the motto.

"Always helps since you don't know what will bind, pinch, or rip in mid combat." Sasmay spoke as she slowed with Domino. "Rather get weird looks than stare blankly at the sky." The last bit was both light hearted, and terribly dark. She was quiet for a long moment, thinking on things before she asked.

"In big combat like that...with walkers and armies...is it always that way? Terrifying I mean" She admitted to herself finally while asking.

Domino Domino

Domino shrugged at that before picking the pace up again around the far curve of the track until back at the previous full speed. Buying time to think about her answer. "I don't get scared anymore, but sometimes I worry about things like I did you." She continued a few more strides as she checked her breathing and form. "You have to remember that you have just as many ways of killing those walkers as they do you, it comes down to recognizing weaknesses and maneuvering to exploit them. Same with everything else really, like when we switched from the obvious to go for the dome. Your brain is your greatest weapon, never stop thinking if you can. At the same time don't take so long thinking you get killed." She ran for a bit in silence before continuing. "Big armies always suck though. I hate killing that many people."

This time when she set the pace whenever it looked like Sasmay was moving ahead, she'd match her or push towards a faster run until they'd completed a full lap before slowing to a mild jog for the return trip down the stretch opposite they'd walked down. "Finish this strait and we'll be at a click. How are you holding up?"
Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull

The stark reminder of how close death actually was, well, was enough for her to remain quiet before Domino made the comment about disliking fighting so many in light of having to kill so many. Which drew a mixed reaction from Sasmay. She had done some fighting herself, but seldom actually felt bad about it. Circumstances of those fights she had been apart of however had lent themselves to her not feeling remorse for those she had removed from the galaxy though.

They completed a full lap, and she followed suit as Domino slowed to a jog. "Doing fine for now, just...thinking." Paired with the running, it was doing her a bit of good not thinking about a few things. "Thank you though, for worrying about me I mean. Only a few that do really." She laughed a little, though somewhat awkwardly about it. How would the others react to her passing? Would they be able to-

Yes. They would be able to make money without her. They did work and earn credits without her presence. A smile forming as the thoughts twisted into something ugly that she pushed down before it threatened her mood again.

"The Sangromancer, How did you get it?" Switching gears before her own thoughts monopolized her feelings.

Domino Domino

"I know what its like to be alone, and I think you're worth worrying about" Domino deflected the thanks, worried that it may have been self-depreciating before thinking about Sasmay's own question for a few strides. The answer was simple enough, but how much did she want to get into the reasons why? "I had her built a looong time ago when I did a lot more traveling for business. Needed a mobile base that didn't look as tough as it was or draw too much attention while still being somewhat formal. Love the design too. Then had her rebuilt and overhauled last year, hence the two." She would have shrugged but the weights and light jog made it not a good idea. "Eventually it changed from a base to a home, no matter where I was or what I was doing, the Sangromancer was there." Saved on hotel bills too, though the upkeep a ship was expensive in its own right.

All to quickly the straight came to an end and Domino began to pick up the pace again, feeling the burn start to build in her arms and down her back. She knew she'd start to feel it in her legs after this lap unless she started to bolster herself through the Force, then she could keep this pace seemingly all day. That wasn't what she was here for though and kept running socially.
Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull

The sentiment of her being worth worrying about made her stumble a step. It was recovered quickly, but between the stumbled step, and the slightly wide eyes, it was clearly a surprise for her to hear the words. A nervous chuckle had her slipping back into rhythm they had made. "Th-thank you? For worrying I mean. That, means a lot." She spoke awkwardly, confused how to feel about the words, but also quite clear as to how they made her feel.

"Yeah, I can see that. Was never not on a ship for most of my life so I can understand that." There was a shrug thrown in with the running that likely got lost between them. "Engines just kind of have their way of making you sleepy. At least for me anyhow." Their was laughter behind the words, even if there was a nervous glance towards the swimming area that had come into view as they rounded the first part of this straightaway.

She wanted to talk about where Domino was from, wanted to learn, to laugh. Thoughts of having to answer in kind made her stall. Made her bite her tongue instead of speaking.

Domino Domino

Ahhhghh! Sasmay was like a puppy, a muddy, shivering puppy someone had kicked and now needed hugs and a warm blanket. Her running pace faltered and she slowed, not really in the mood to keep running anymore. Her arms were on the verge of cramping anyways from controlling the weights while running and Sasmay had just sapped her will to push through it. "I don't know, I really only notice the change in pitch like when new courses are set and power changes after so long." She wanted to talk more but was also worried about breaking this new and tenuous connection to another.

"Feel like a shower and some breakfast? My treat!" She put some extra pep into her question, hoping to hid her sudden mood shift as she worried at what could have caused Sasmay such lack of confidence. Or was it even self-loathing? "Let me put these up and we can grab the bottles. Anyplace you've been wanting to try around here?" Domino was more of an eat on the ship or grab on the go type of girl and hadn't done much Scintilla exploring yet.
Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull

Domino Domino

Domino's stride faltered before slowing with Sasmay following suit. There was a moment of concern as their pace slowed. Her mind pondered how to respond to noticing the little things about a ship flexing and groaning during the strain of space flight in any form. It was almost therapeutic for Sasmay to be on a vessel when it was mobile. The thought lost some merit however when she added in the rest of her past, but that was a trail for another time as she tried to hedge the topic.

"They are all a bit different too, so one is always a bit different than the next." She shrugged, before turning to her with a growing smile. Both of those things sounded lovely.

"Can I take breakfast in the shower?" She joked, laughing as she tried to slide out of the mood that was overriding the moment. She feigned thought, not actually well informed about places to eat. There had been vague mentions from the others about places around that served food, but she thought better of it.

"Anything you would suggest? I don't usually get breakfast on the go." Hedging again, this time not so obviously. Or maybe she was obvious, it was hard telling. The attempted shift in mood had worked, and was aiding in sounding sincere.

"Mmmm, breakfast in a jet tub." Domino luxuriated in the thought as she returned her weights and picked up their bottles, passing Sasmay's to her on the way to the lockers. "Well what do you like?" She was sure the answer would be something depressing like spacer food or ration packs like in the field. For some reason Sasmay didn't strike her as the type to cook. Which was fair, Domino didn't do much of it herself, there was a reason the Sangromancer and most of her properties had chef droids. Maybe the other woman would surprise her though.

Once in the lockers, Domino shucked out of her sweaty clothes and tossed them into the smaller bag in her gym bag for them, dug out a towel and headed towards the showers. Sure sonics would work, save on water and having to dry, but there was something about a hot shower on your muscles after working out. Refreshed, relaxed, and made you really feel clean like a sonic wouldn't. Aware of how awkward nudity could be, Domino didn't give her love an appreciative once over despite wanting to. They'd seen all of each other before, but that had been with the comfortable haze of alcohol and a pretty strong potion of some sort.
Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom