Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Staff Is Discussing Pt. III

Khonsu Amon said:
but I think it should be expanded beyond the factory and to include the codex as well.
Great idea, Khonsu. Looks like they're on it.

c67fb8bac4d892714ffc8b8a83275e43.png

Gluk, Stock, and Two Smoking Lasers
I don't care about the second part one way or the other, but the Codex thing is pure gold.

Good Codex content focused on the planet you're about to Dominion could go a long way toward making Dominions interesting instead of cookie-cutter.

Valdus Bral

️ Clan Bral Alor ️| Warlord of Nellogant
Seems reasonable. I would urge some sort of quality control on these Codex submissions, however. We all want better background to these planets and this is a fantastic way to do so, however if the rest of the Map Game is anything to go on what we'll see is a large influx of low quality, high volume Codex submissions. The Map Game rewards high efficiency above all else, my concern is that the drive for increased efficiency will put quality at a much lower priority.

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Get rid of the second strength and I’d be down. Anything more than 4 hexes a month seems unreasonable to me... if invasions weren’t part of the map game I wouldn’t care...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom