Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Kingdom of Naboo

The Kingdom of Naboo is an elective constitutional monarchy comprised of the aristocracy and government on the planet Naboo.

Share This Faction

Quick Overview

Category
Minor Factions
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

What now?

With Naboo having been glassed by Netherworld monsters, and the CIS gone, what is the plan going forward for the Kingdom of Naboo? Will the Queen be coming back, or is she gone with the others to the Shiraya Expanse? Restoration efforts? Etc? Just kind of curious where we are with everything, narratively. :)

As far as I know, everyone who survived was whisked away towards the Expanse. So I'm not entirely sure what everyone's plan is as far as this is concerned. Things were changed from original plans, so I'm still trying to figure out what the next step is, exactly, myself...

To peel the curtain back on the Ascendancy side of things -

The survivors of the CIS government (military, presidium, KO) relocated to the Expanse. We didn't want to infringe/yank characters away from planets that they've worked on (i.e. pulling Svana away from Naboo).

Gameplan is to form IC relationships with planets that were part of the CIS. Trade, treaties,
etc. that would result in hanging out in threads like usual. In Naboo's case, we'd do our best to help with rebuilding, though we're piecing things together at the same time.

I didn't know where Ee'everwest/Sal-Soren/Naboo was overall before we made the decision to go minor. Figured we'd hash that out as you guys resumed plotting and go from there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom