Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What made you happy today?

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Well....it all started yesterday really when I decided to finally clean my fish tank that had been running with no fish since June,or maybe May. But whatever month, it was a long time without fish and needing a good and thorough cleaning. And i mean like scrubbing all the algae and stuff off the glass, overhauling the filter and clean the gravel etc, etc... Don't wana ramble on too long. :p

Ok, that was yesterday and today I went and got me some fancy fantails for my tank. Yep, yep..I love fancy gold fish. They are so hardy and womble and wobble all around. :D

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Watching a movie with my daughter and hubby tonight.

Also running into an old neighbour at the grocery store was pretty good too. We have a lovely chat.

Marina DeVoe

Waking up to a light dusting of snow.
Got like an inch..no biggie. But with no wind, it looked like a Winter Wonderland this morning.

Should have taken a picture, now that I think about it. Too late now as most of the trees have dropped off their dusting. Brr..it's cold in Jersey.

Marina DeVoe

Yea, I hear it is like a big deal when say California coast gets a dusting. Then it quickly gets wiped out by mr Sunshine. :cool:

But how about inland in the Rockies? You have skiing there this time of year, right? :)

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
I'm further north than California. I'm in British Columbia. All of our mountains have snow and are open. I'm about 40 minutes away from the nearest ski resort. There's quite a handful of them which is why we had the Winter Olympics in 2010.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom