Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG What is Love?

Baby don't hurt me.
Ben Craig
Looking for a relatively young (25-39 yr old) human woman interested in falling in love and potentially spending the rest of their lives with this striking lad. If interested, reply below...or slide into my dms ;)
  • "Date Nights"
  • Financially knowledgeable women
Dislikes:
  • Weird and awkward situations
  • some other stuff

tenor.gif

Tristan Evore Tristan Evore Ben Craig Ben Craig

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
It's an ordinary thing, not awkward. :)

Oh, good! I thought that I was going about it the wrong way.

Well, it is my only female character (for now), so I don't really know who else I would offer up. Unless you mean one of the droids. :p

But yeah, Ben Craig Ben Craig , looking at your likes and dislikes, my character Subject 82 Snow might be a good fit, except for the long walks on the beach, she prefers dangerous hiking expeditions through the mountains. ;)

H4LCY0N

H
processing_request;
FATAL_ERROR_FOUND:// query_input('errorSource')}
processing;

INCOMPATIBLE_CODE}

C:\user\H4LCY0N:\> net send B1G_P0PPA_CRA1G 'a pity she must be human. i am only knowledgable of an unpartnered lethan. your odds of success are high. good luck, director.'
sending_message;
message_sent}

C:\user\H4LCY0N:\> open_searchEngine.exe
processing_cmd;
searchEngine_query :// baby_dont_hurtme_dont_hurtme_nomore

Last edited by a moderator:
{ ATTN: Incoming Message }:
Open Msg?: Y ! N : Y }
processing_cmd;

Msg Received:
'a pity she must be human. i am only knowledgable of an unpartnered lethan. your odds of success are high. good luck, director.'

C:\user\B1G P0PPA CRA1G:\> Thank you my artificial friend. If you ever require aid, feel free to contact me if you so wish.
sending message ;

message_sent }

Last edited:

H4LCY0N

H
01100001 01101100 01100101 01110010
01110100 00100000 01100100 01100001
01110100 01100001

message_received}
opening_message_on_HUD1;

Thank you my artificial friend. If you ever require aid, feel free to contact me if you so wish.

compiling_responseData;
process_completed}
would_you_like_to_respond? Y/N? :// Y

C:\user\H4LCY0N\:> net send B1G_P0PPA_CRA1G 'i extend the same offer to you. thank you.'
sending_message;
message_sent}

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom