Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion What if Dooku turned against Palpatine

I mmean it wouldn't have been very difficult to do espically if you consider the way Palpatine ran the Confederacy of Independent Systems as Sidous. So here's the Scenario I propose: practices Templin Instuite Voice

During the reigb of Supreme Chancellor Palpatine, the political and social boundaries of the galaxy were pushed beyond thier limits by the pan-galactic Clone Wars. This devastating theater driven war founded rifts within every society and divided families, friends and neighbors.

No one was without opinion and everyone was considered a traitor's. On 19 BBY, the fiendish leader of the Confederate Droid Armies lead a devastating attack on the Republic capital of Courscant crushing the reslove of Republic senator and citizens by capturing the Chancellor.

Once Republic reinforcements arrived in the form of the various Open Circle fleets along with a armada not previously known to the Grand Army of the Republic, it was already too late. The warships of the Confederacy fought a brutal stand, causing billions of dollars worth of damage to the jewel of democracy.

The death of the Supreme Chancellor by the lightsaber of Count Dooku dealt a death blow to the morale of the Republic. Even so, the force cried out in relief as the death of the Dark Lord freed the Jedi from thier certain doom.

2 Years later the Clone Inhibitor Chios were discovered by now Jedi High General Anakin Skywalker, Jedi High General Shaak To and Jedi High General Obi Wan Kenobi.

The three Jedi Masters rotated the Grand Army and removed Order 66, replacing it with a more viable and reliable order. Soon after, the Spaarti and Kamonian Clones crushed the Confederacy on Raxus Prime bringing about the death of Count Dooku and Savage Opress along with the total destruction of the Sith.

Not really. Dooku could have waited and bided his time waiting for the Jedi to come and rescue him allowing him to bind Palpatine to the chair like we saw and then sneaked behind him and slit his throat. Then simply broadcast that to the Republic.

NotBossk

Not really. Dooku could have waited and bided his time waiting for the Jedi to come and rescue him allowing him to bind Palpatine to the chair like we saw and then sneaked behind him and slit his throat. Then simply broadcast that to the Republic.

NotBossk

But Anakin was still really good friends with Palpatine, and I don't think he would have stood by to let that happen. Or let Dooku get away with it. Plus, I think Palpatine would have caught on to his apprentice's betrayal.

Chancellor Emerita / Advisor of State
Part of me thinks that Dooku really was onto Palpatine near the end which is why Sidious' penultimate gambit with Anakin was not to spare Dooku for trial (which would have put the CIS in a bind politically) but to execute him on the spot (which ceded ultimate public authority of the CIS from Dooku to Grievous).

I would have ppreferred Nute Gunray or San Hil as the next Head of State.

If Sidous would have died taking Dooku and Grievous with him, the Sepertisit Council and Parliament would have most likely begun to push the war. Navally, they were out matched because of the new Republic Fleets which would help speed up operations but ground wise, the Jedi would have to be deployed in masse due to the sheer amount of Droids.

It would be war without end. Spaarti and Kamonian Clones commanded by Jedi vs Sextillions of Battledroids Commanded by Spiders and Cyborgs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom