Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Hides In The Dark?[Padawans]

At Johnny Diamonds', you had to sometimes just... roll your eyes, which was what Peradun did, internally. Arms crossed, he watched the root-smoking blonde talk, and contemplated the look of the guy, dark eyebrows, slim face, and all, for a good few minutes until he stopped talking. 'Not bad' on a scale of ugly to handsome was the verdict.

"I like knuckle sandwiches best, Diamonds," he replied, mouth widening into a very feline grin, "and I prefer handing them out, myself."

Aside from that, his nose wrinkled as the cigarette was passed to Darius. He didn't partake himself, but didn't have any judgements for those that did. He much preferred remaining sharp, and could effect an almost eerie calm, particularly where others might expect anger. All in all, this only confirmed that Avalore kept some strange friends.

[member="Johnny Diamonds"] | [member="Tora Vell"] | [member="Avano Reed"] | [member="Darius Olar"] | [member="Lira Dajenn"] | [member="Tugoro Taidarious"] | [member="The Dark Man"]​

After a few moments, the large bulky transport ship would begin to slow, coming to a hover over the ruins. Glancing out the viewport, the young pilot would begin to busy himself with the ship's systems, switches things off here and there while the engine's became to quiet, slowly but surely powering down. The craft the group had traveled in would descend from it's height, spraying sand here and there as it landed upon the dark world's surface. Powering down the ship completely, Tugoro would lean back in his seat, letting out a loud exhale of relief. Man, was that nerve racking or what! Kicking his feet, the youth spin, allowing him to face the cockpit's exit. Turning to look at [member="Lira Dajenn"], he would wave for her to follow, as he made his way along the corridors and to the rest of the group.

Looking to [member="Johnny Diamonds"], [member="Meeristali Peradun"], [member="Tora Vell"], [member="Avano Reed"], [member="Darius Olar"], and [member="The Dark Man"], Tugoro would smirk, giving everyone a casual thumbs up. "We've touched down. Ready?" He would inquire, looking over the large group. He wanted to make sure that no one was going to have a nervous breakdown, or anything of the sort.

"Dude. None of us are ready for this. Not a single one. But you know what? If Life has taught me anything, it's to take a chance when you get the chance. Life's too damn short to cower in the temple seeking knowledge from a holocron. Let's do this."

Johnny Diamonds grabbed his messenger's bag, and slung it back around his shoulder, standing up from the seat he occupied. Cracking his neck 3 pops the the right, 2 tot he left, he grinned as the valerian root cigarette still hung loose from his lips. He took a small drag from it, exhaling the viridian colored smoke as he followed Tugaro slowly. Johnny was ready for whatever this planet had to throw his way. And if Stali was gonna keep looking at him sideways like that, he'd make sure he flexed a bit as they fought off whatever was going to inevitably hunt them.

[member="Tugoro Taidarious"] | [member="Meeristali Peradun"]

Eying the Padawan he considered to be perhaps, the strangest individual he had ever met in his life, his brow quirked followed by an amused grunt. Johnny wasn't exactly wrong, in his own, weirdly worded way, he was right and Darius had to give him credit for that, he wasn't quite sure why he was here, Darius thought that the Padawan of the Jedi Grandmaster would be by her side at all times, like Darius thought he would be Avalore's side this very moment. Blinking his eyes as the other offered some of his... whatever, Darius wasn't one to smoke, especially substances he wasn't aware off, raising a hand with a slim smile, he shook his head. "Thank you but no thank you.. I'd rather have my wits about me and I'd rather meet a grizzly end sober so I don't get stuck in limbo."

Finally. The pilot had come out and they were all now standing on Korriban soil.. sand? Whatever. Letting out a hefty sigh of annoyance, Darius pushed himself up from his seat, running a hand down his tunic towards his lightsaber hilt, patting it twice to make sure it was in fact there. Folding his arms once more, he looked sideways to [member="Meeristali Peradun"] "If I die before you and you manage to see Avalore, tell her she's more than welcome to use the Force to make your head combust." Grinning, he eyed [member="Johnny Diamonds"] "Depending on how this all goes, please make sure to have some of that left." He raised a hand from his chest towards the smoke with a tilt of the head, Darius might not have wanted none now but anything could happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom