Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What have we here?

Shery deWinter

Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc...
Cameron. Her face looked at the ceiling, as though she was spotting her saviour in the skies. It only held for a moment though before she burst into another fit of giggles, shaking her head. Memories of an age long past flooded her mind, the emotions hitting her stronger than any punch ever could have. Not just the memories of caresses and soft whispers, there were other memories as well.

"Elora," she whispered with a dry voice. Elora. The greatest memory of all, the only one that could triumph the baths of blood they had decorated the galaxy with.

Looking at Strider like a wounded animal, she scowled, bringing one finger up to her lips. The nails were long now, thick and yellow. She licked the base, where nail began to grow, before turning her finger around and biting down on its pillow. The first crimson drop came out and she snorted, busy, ignoring him for a moment.

"He has not," she finally replied when her finger was sufficiently red to her liking. It was simple, really. If Cameron had come out on the other end of the Gulag and had at last gathered enough strength to free her, she and Strider would not be having this conversation right now.

Bringing her finger forward, she wondered just how much Strider would let her tarnish his ugly armour. "Little Mando liar," she laughed, "others will."

[member="Strider Garon"]

Nolan had a team of technicians come to the droid's cell. They dismantled the arms and legs of the droid, immobilizing it completely. Then they removed the heads, both of them. Upon removing the secondary core, a technician noticed and alerted Nolan of a container in the chest of the droid containing a crystalline shape.

Get that thing scanned. I need to know what that is.

[member="Bond"]

Arturious Engel

A
Arturious deactivated his saber and let the Captain fly them out of the danger zone thankful things went down like they did instead of the alternative. While the man was gone Arturious closed his eyes and thought for some time about where they were and what the next step could and should be.

Arturious opened his eyes as the Captain spoke to him again.

"Now Captain it would seem we have to change our approach to the situation." "Darth Banshee wanted to bargain and trade taking a more diplomatic approach." "It would seem she underestimated either the resolve of the Mandalorians or their desire to see us defeated." "Maybe both without speaking to this Kable Detta directly their is no way to know for sure."

Arturious closed his eyes for a moment before opening them again.

"You said you were in Intelligence?" "Then our first step is very simple." "We learn everything we can about this man." "Who he is, who he was, what he is to the Mandalorains, and more importantly what his weakness is." "We need something to squeeze." "Something to crush his spirit and then his body." "While doing that we need to contact the closest One Sith vessel to us." "We need to determine our ability to either infiltrate the Mandalorians to rescue or verify the death of Darth Banshee as well as the status of our primary target or begin plans of a full scale invasion of that planet."

Arturious paced for a moment.

"While I would love to just go and slaughter them all we underestimated them once and I do not intend to make the same mistake again."

[member="Darth Banshee"]

"No!" Strider blurted out, for no reason or rhyme as if he was battling with himself on a conversation in his own head that [member="Shery deWinter"] was not privy to. Which was unfortunate for the woman before him, the old man had made a decision on what to do with her. With that in mind Strider drew his DE-10 blaster with veteran reflexes, his nerves as cold as arctic ice. The bolt to the head seemed to be the path he had chosen for his prisoner. The galaxy would be better for it.

"On your knees Shery!" Garon commanded with absolute authority with in his voice, blaster trained upon the monster trapped in the body of a angel.

Shery deWinter

Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc...
His little scream took her by surprise. She jumped up, eyes wide open, and outright stared at him. Oh, what she would give to have the Force by her side just then, to pry his little mind open and pick entrails out of it with the nail of her little finger. And, given her current state, probably force them back up his nose, just for the heck of it.

But now the blaster was pointed at her, and her eyes narrowed. She gave a low growl, her nostrils flaring, her mind racing in a million different directions. Why no, why after all this time. Why waste however long she'd been there just to end it like this?

Her eyes shone in the dim light of the cell, and the corners of her mouth curled into a little smile. "There are simpler ways to ask for certain pleasures," she snorted.

Taking a deep breath, she extended her arms to her side in quite a melodramatic manner, and bowed deeply before getting to her knees. Let him shoot her if he so wished. Released from her body, her spirit would be free once more. She would find another host, take on a new body, and return to terrorize him. In her next chosen incarnation,s he would assume the mantle of one of his children and make what remained of his life a miserably hell.

Yessssssssssssssssssss. This would be the perfect way to end this little adventure. Her finger, still bleeding, came up as she raised her hand, drawing upon his armor, leaving trails of crimson streaks on the old thing.

"You are not man enough to shoot me," the Sith Sorceress spit at him, and began to laugh manically. "Neither was the little Mando... I believe he was from your clan. I tied him up and bade him to watch as I shoved my arm up his wife's womb and removed the life she bore within her." With a grunt, her hand came to the barrel of his blaster, and she brought it to her face, right to her forehead, between the eyes. "Do it, COWARD!" Shery yelled, "I forced them both to consume the remains of their own child!" she was screaming now, hher other hand atop of his, wanting him to not be able to move it away, "SHOOT ME!"

[member="Strider Garon"]

Captain Markus looked at the acolyte, and then told him what he could. ​Well first of he a mandalorian, so he a good soldier. Obviously he not a diplomat, his name tells you a bit too, especially his last name detta. That`s his clan name, from what I remember they almost wiped out, in the imperial empire and mandalorian wars. So he will hate sith more than the average mandalorian, probably this why Darth Banshee failed to negotiate. He then paused and reflected on her life for a minute. Which is a pity, as she was a fine sith. She never killed any of her men when they failed, as he felt that weakened the sith. As they would try cover up mistakes, or blame others to save their hide.

Contacting him would be easy, we just go via the red legion helmet. Though under the circumstances, I feel it better if I talked to him, as he would hate you out of hand.

[member="Arturious Engel"]
[member="Kable Detta"]

Darth Banshee in the mean time was dreaming, about being back on serreno. She was in a cantina, having a drink with [member="Ordo"] and other mandalorians. She was enjoying herself, shame it was just a dream. Though she was aloud to dream

Arturious Engel

A
Arturious shook his head.

"No speaking to Kable at this point would further tip our hand." "If we are going to make an honest attempt at a rescue or an invasion he must be lead to believe we have abandoned our fellow Sith and fled the system as cowards." "If he hates us as much as you say their is a part of him that would believe that little ruse."

Arturious closed his eyes for a moment before opening him.

"Run a scan for the nearest One Sith planet or vessel." "We need to get word back to some friends." "I am not familiar with the part of space so I could not tell you how far out in the middle of nowhere we are from our core network."

[member="Darth Banshee"] [member="Darth Odium"]

The nearest plant is coruscant. and their is a fleet their as well. I believe [member="Darth Odium"] could be reached their, via an acolyte. At same time with your permission, I will send a second transmission to this [member="Kable Detta"]. I will bounce it off coruscant comms net work, so he will think we gone home.Captain Markus wanted to verify she was dead, as if she was their was no point mounting anything.

[member="Arturious Engel"]

She was still dreaming of drinking, with mandalorians and her fellow sith

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom