Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What have we here?

Transmission 16837B
Recipient: Anita Willamina
http://starwarsrp.net/user/5122-anita-willamina/
Subject: (None)

Don't wait up for me. Possible incursion on Myrkr Prison. Likely nothing that won't be handled. Don't drink all my booze! Happy I have socks. I love your body.

-Garrus

Anita had a look on her face as she stood there on her ship. The Yaim'la entered at the edge of the system thanks to her little brothers pulse mass generators and she had her arms crossed while golden eyes watched the viewport. Seeing the ships in the distance and her sisters milled about getting weapons. She had been coming to surprise her husband with great news... they had more booze and she brought him flowers with an apoligy note. She would never ever let him walk into a door again.... and again.... and again. He was very clumsy after all and she took care of her baby. Bought him ice packs and pretty things to sooth the pain.

Then she was getting pissed off and sent a message to [member="Aedan Miles"] as she waited speaking into the comlink. "Aedan you osik when I get over there if there is one hair harmed on my husbands head I am going to throw you into space from your bridge window." She sent it with a hug and kiss for her brother and made sure she was armored up in the beskar'kandar before the ship was making its way towards the planet grabbing one horak rifle and one rail gun to hold them both with one hand. "Alright lets make sure any sith on this world enjoy a short life."

Aedan sighed as he got the message and gestured to the communications officer muttering. "That message didnt arrive. Contact all ships have us move to create a second perimeter around Myrkr my ships will be the primary defensive formation I want constant fighter patrols of space and the ground. Anything you find on the ground you report to me and I will find a way to deal with it. Disable the pulsemass generators for now and have the Werde pick them up again."

After the strip search was performed. Kable walked back into the room and resumed his vigil. He wasn't going to let [member="Darth Banshee"] out of his sight.
With the computer in his helmet, he began to take stills of her so that he could add them to the data he was compiling for the arrest report.

He heard the chatter of his from his brother. He kept the channel open in case things got out of hand. He nodded at Allison Willamina to begin the interrogation.

sabrina

Darth Banshee was little confused no one had asked her, about the mandalorian id. So she decide to speak up, Are you not going to ask me, about those six id badges I brought? She asked the mandalorian, who taking her stills. She also hated theis prison outfit, apart from clashing with her eyes, it was scratchy and uncomfortable.

[member="Kable Detta"]

Shery deWinter

Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc...
Alone in her cell once more, she who had once been feared by all the galaxy but now utterly forgotten, cackled once more. The tips of her nails began to glide across the cold walls again, and she could feel her fingers tingling. She could not use the Force underneath the surface of this place, no matter how hard she tried.

It had been so long since she'd last held its embrace in her being, cradling the power as she manipulated it, making the Dark Web move as she pleased. How many years had it been? The marking on the walls, some made by scratching the stone, others with blood, were too many to count.

Perhaps, she mused before falling into another fit of cackle, perhaps she had been there for centuries.

Damn. They managed to get a scan on me. I crouched down, out of the sight of the armored man a few meters away. He was nearly on top of me before I activated my lightsaber.

He jumped backwards on a jetpack. Kark... Now I'd have to chase him.

I pulled a jammer out of my jacket. At least he wouldn't be able to call back to the base. I had to get rid of him before his silence became conspicuous.

[member='Nolan Detta']

Arturious Engel

A

Allies: Ships crew [member="sabrina"] [member="Darth Banshee"]

Arturious stood just inside the detention level of the Dragons Breath watching over some high value Mandalorian prisioners. Each one a warrior in their own right. Men and women Arturious greatly admired as living by the sword just as he did. But the situation was not one that permitted such things. They were the enemy but more than that they were pawns in a political game of galatic proportions.

Personally Arturious was not a big fan of politics but what he did find himself doing more and more was helping out the more prominent members of the One Sith with their personal quests. That Arturious did not mind so much as it gave him the chance to cross swords with some of the galaxies most formidable warriors. That Arturious valued above all else.

[member="Allison Willamina"] Seemed to be deep in thought, so Kable stepped forward to deal with the prisoner. He looked through her belongings and found the ID's she had referred to. The were Mandalorian ID tags. Anger began to burn inside as Kable piece together the implications of Mando ID's in the hands of a Sith.
He leveled his T-Visor on [member="Darth Banshee"] "Well, What do you want?"

Allies: [member="Ordo"] [member="Kable Detta"] [member="Garrus Garon"] [member="Aedan Miles"] @Mandos
Enemies: [member="Bond"] [member="Arturious Engel"] [member="Shery deWinter"] [member="sabrina"]
Objective: Destroy all Sith

Nolan continued on his path, scanning the area when he noticed a droid try and hide in the open landscape of the aftermath of the windowlicking blue centar-slug-man. Nolan stared at the droid, it jumped up after it must've realized it couldn't hide, and ignited a lightsaber. He dropped his L3 on its sling, and pulled up his Kath Hound. The droid was standing right next to a set of three mines. Nolan triggered them. The Forcebreaker grenades wouldn't have an effect on the droid, but the thermal detonators would bring the droid down to a set of bolts and brackets. Nolan detonated the three he stood by. The four meter blast radius from three different directions would make it almost impossible to survive without magic or miracles. Nolan moved closer as the blast settled to see if the droid survived, unlikely.

A quick bit of battle premonition is the only thing that saved me from getting blown to bits. I jumped up just in time for every fething bit of ground for five meters explode. The explosions gave my jump momentum, and I was able to come sailing back towards the armored Mandalorian, my Force Scream preceding me in the man's direction.

[member="Nolan Detta"]

Nolan laughed out loud as the droid screamed at him as he came down from his explosively propelled jump. Levelling his Kath Hound at the droid, unloaded five energy scattershots at the droid. He felt nothing from the screaming droids 'attack' as he had a secret weapon in his closed pack. He had an Ysalmari in his pack that creates a Force Bubble that negates all Force powers directed towards the lizard. Being tucked away in his pack, the droid would not know how this came to pass.

Get off my planet you bucket of bolts!!

[member="Bond"]

She wished she could feel his emotions, but with them lizards so close she could not. Him wearing that helmet, she could not judge from his face ether. So she answered him, I am here to negotiate from one [member="Shery deWinter"], She paused, her eyes looked down to the floor. Then she continued I was going to let you have them back as a good will gesture. Then mandalore chucked me of world, before I had chance. So I willing to do a prisoner swap, you let me and shery dewinter leave this planet. In return I will give you back the six men I captured, and all your dead back from the republic invasion of teta. She paused, as next bit was harder for to say, and as she began to talk a tear, started to come down her cheek I would also like to apologize to [member="Aedan Miles"], as I thought he sent those three to kill me. It appears he sent them save me, not kill me which I thought at time. Though to be fair to me, he was trying to kill some one I consider like a father to me. Also he was helping the republic, try and defeat my order. She then looked at the mandalorian, to see if he had reacted to what she just said. She then continued If you like, theirs an acolyte in my ship, named [member="Arturious Engel"]. You can contact him, with the head set in red legion helmet.

[member="Kable Detta"]

That sneaky bastard was hiding behind some form of Force-suppression. My Scream hadn't done a damn thing.

There were only a handful of ways he could've done it, but most of those would've been blatantly obvious on his armor or something.

But what about that backpack he was carrying?

Now reliant on the droid body's natural combat reflexes, I somersaulted over the man, aiming for a clean slice of his backpack.

[member="Nolan Detta"]

Allies: Mandos
Enemies: [member="Bond"]
Objective: Crush the dorid (OOC- I'm going to ignore that little metagame there)

Nolan watched the droid continued over him, slashing at his body, as he would have no knowledge of what was in Nolan's pack, nor any reason to attack his pack directly. That, and the beskar'gam Nolan wore protected him from any possible damage. The droid, somehow used Force Powers, even though, the whole area was inhabited by the small Ysalmari, so Nolan guessed this droid must have lost its intelligence processors. It may not know that it is on a planet that has creatures that block Force Abilities. He stepped back from the droid as it landed firing his Kath Hound a few more times. Nolan noticed the location of the droid, he detonated another pair of mines. The air filling with fire and Forcebreaker gas, Nolan doubted the droid could survive the scattershots and the mines.

You're not the brightest bulb in the bunch are you! He said snarkily.

His heart beat. Louder, and louder as the thumping sound filled his ears. White hot anger rippled through him like a vortex. Adrenaline pumped and his fist clenched around the ID tags in his hand. The Sith played her card.

Her hands were restrained, her armor and weapons confiscated. She sat in a room with three Mandalorian Warriors. She was cut off from the Force and had no means of calling for help. She was alone. All she had was a prisoner exchange to bargain with. Would that be enough?

Scenarios flashed through Kable's mind as he contemplated what he would do next. Would he give in and comply with the exchange? Would he squeeze her throat until the light left her eyes? Would he torture for information? Or to just make him feel better? The options were monumental. Was she lying about the six Mandos? Were they even alive? There were too many variables, he needed more facts.

He walked over the Red Legion helmet and picked it up. He scanned it for the comm frequency and transferred it to his own comm.
Before he keyed the comm, he used his HUD to retrace the initial data from when the scanner first picked up the life signature of [member="Darth Banshee"]. He retraced the data until he found the exact point when she first appeared on scanner and saved the coordinates. He sent the coordinates to [member="Ordo"] along with this message. <Ordo, this is Kable. The provided coordinates is the possible location of Darth Banshee's cloaked vessel. Requesting a firing solution to be put on standby at those coordinates to commence on my command.>

He then keyed the frequency provided by the Sith prisoner and spoke, his voice cold and icy.
<This is Kable Detta, your infiltration has failed. Darth Banshee is in custody and has given you up. We know your location. You have five minutes to unload the prisoners that you have detained and to vacate the planet. Any deviation from my order will result in your obliteration.> Arturious Engel
The other in the room would be unable to hear what had just transpired, as he had spoken in the privacy of his buy'ce. There was only one option, comply, or die...

Ordo began thinking strongly about firing the locks on the prison and alwatching the whole thing fall into the planet's core. He was on his way to his drop ship when the communication from [member="Kable Detta"] came through.

"You heard him." Ordo said to his ship's XO, "firing solutions and begin scanning for sensor dead zones. If ypu find multiple dead zones calculate firing solutions and send groups of four fighters each to sweep the area. Shoot to disable if possible when things go wrong."

"When thing go wrong, Field Mashall?" The young rally master asked.

"Things always go wrong." Ordo replied stepping into the hanger.

Ordo sat down in the seat near the back already tired and more than a bit angry. He should have been home planting crops not playing big shot for some unruly children. He should have just let Kabel and Nolan execute the prisoners in question and be done with it.

Ordo leaned his head back and closed his eyes as the ship left the hanger and headed for the surface and another blessed release from the force.

[member="Darth Banshee"] [member="Shery deWinter"]

Arturious Engel

A
Arturious paused in his thoughts when he heard a voice over the nearby com link. Arturious listen for a moment to what this [member="Kable Detta"] had to say.

Looking at the prisoners and then at the link Arturious thought about it for a moment knowing this is one of the biggest reasons he hated space flight." "It left you in a tight spot at times. Arturious crossed his arms and closed his eyes searching for an answer for the truth. Acolytes were a dime a dozen and therefore dispensable pawns in the games of Sith. That much he knew not that it was any different from the swoop gang that had enslaved him as a child. The only think that truly matter was survival his own. There was another thing to consider something personal to him and that was his own honor. To dump the prisoners and tuck tail would be to violate the promise he had made when he signed on for this mission.

Arturious shook his head opening his eyes. No he would find away to get himself out of this with his honor intact. Arturious made his way to the bridge leaving the prisoners with the guards. Once there he spoke softly to the ship's Captain so only the Captain would hear him.

"Captain our position may be compromised." "Terminate all communications, give orders only in person and find somewhere other than our current position to be." "Ignore all incoming communications from the planet and send nothing out." "It would seem we are now in a deadly game of hide and seek." "One wrong move and we all go boom."

[member="sabrina"] [member="Kable Detta"]

Allies: One Sith
Enemies: [member="Nolan Detta"]
Objecive: Get past Detta, into the prison, and get rid of whatever's blocking my Force attacks. (OOC: Sorry... Seemed like a logical leap, if you pardon the pun)

I was a little tired of this. I'd done my trick with the Force premonition jump a couple times, but there were still more mines. Finally, I decided to just shoot lightning at the ground. A couple mines exploded, but the lightning never arced near the Mandalorian. It was maddening. He was still suppressing the Force somehow, and I couldn't see any item with which he could be doing so.

Finally, I had a stroke of genius. If the slave circuit on my fighter was working, then I could call it to fire on the man in front of me. I pressed a button on my belt, and the ship began to rise behind the Mandalorian. If I had a face, I would've grinned knowingly.

Captain Markus @arturious engal

With all due respect acolyte, but that message was important. He new was on dangerous ground. when he disagreed with a sith. How ever Darth Banshee paid his wages, and that of his crew. The important think to note here, it was some mandalorian that used the comms, not Darth Banshee. He new he better elaborate, other wise he might end up headless.

As such we will, be sending them a message, but not one they can track.He paused and looked the acolyte in the eye`s, and asked him Could you please record a message, from all the prisoners. We will send it them in a compressed form, it means they have less than naught point one seconds to trace us. Which trust me, they will not do. Mean while I need to keep this ship on the move, so targeting even if they get dead zone reading is next to impossible.

He then head to cockpit, and began to move the ship. He change speeds, and direction till he sent the message in compressed format. Then he try enter orbit, without being notice probably in the wake of another ship.

Darth Banshee [member="Kable Detta"] [member="Ordo"]

She did not need the force to know the mood of that mandalorian, he was after blood. She closed eyes, and few more tears came down her face. She was trying to make amends, she wanted back what she thought was part of her family.

She then saw him talking to some one, she hoped it was some a little more leveled headed. As this mandalorian seemed to think this was personal, when she was trying to make a honest deal.

Strider sighed as he looked at the locked doors to his old nemisis [member="Shery deWinter"] 's cell. The older Garon was here on a unannounced inspection of the prison. All these years he had never once stepped foot into the cell the female terror occupied and had rotted in for so long. Be honest, he made a point of trying to forget her and now of all times Myrkr was under attack in what seemed to be an attempt to rescue the monster.

'Guess its about time!' He thought to himself, pushing forward towards the door. The guard knew exactly who he was and nodded in respect of the older man's position and title. The conflict was above ground, Strider could see the updates upon his HUD with in his helmet. He had full confidence that his fellow vode could handle themselves with out his micro managing the situation. For now he believed he best served keeping Shery company. And if the time came he may have to put her out of her misery.

The cell door snapped open and the Legendary Mando'ad warrior walked in. Even clad in beskargam he knew the b*$@# would recognize him. The cold stare of his visor fell upon her and to his amazement the years still had been kind to her appearance....... unlike for him who was riddled with age and scarred up from a lifetime of violence.

"It seems your friends had not forgotten you all these years...." His deep toned voice rasped through the helmet and echoed with in the confines of the cell "....Shery!!". The very mention of her name stained his tongue in disgust. She may have been one of the most beautiful creatures this galaxy could of produced but she was still a monster, a living hell to where ever her wrath could touch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom