Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What game are you currently playing?

Destiny 2

Mind you I mostly just go solo rampaging around the Moon lol. I play Hunter. Crucible is fun. Gambit needs more maps. Game has its disappointments lately but it still hits the notes hard for me at least.

Recently got back into SW: Squadrons. Played a couple of hours when it came out and then never again.

Currently doing the solo campaign but apparently multiplayer is where it's at, although it's pretty much dead.

Wondering if anyone here plays and is up to try some dogfighting or whatever.

Definitely excited for Starfield. The game itself but also I can't imagine what kinda expansions and mods there will be down the road!

It's also tragic when online multiplayer bases end up dead. It had its flaws but I last experienced that with Red Dead Online. I mean the development is what really died. I'm sure people still play but I had to abandon that one. I could probably still get lost in it tho

Also hyped for Starfield. And being a heavy modder, can't wait to see what can and will be done.

Looking forward to the CP77 DLC as well - although it will likely bork my current modlist.

Currently, just started the milionth play-through of (modded) KOTOR II, and the latest No Man's Sky update also came out today so I'll be going back to it for a while.

Darth Ahriman

D
I've returned to the ol' faithful Skyrim until Starfield's release.

My anticipation for Starfield is beyond excitement. It's only natural that I spend my days playing another Bethesda title until launch.

Also hyped for Starfield. And being a heavy modder, can't wait to see what can and will be done.

Looking forward to the CP77 DLC as well - although it will likely bork my current modlist.

Currently, just started the milionth play-through of (modded) KOTOR II, and the latest No Man's Sky update also came out today so I'll be going back to it for a while.
Ahhhh I forgot about my modded KOTOR 1 and 2! Need to get back into both.

No Man's Sky updates have all been great. That's another game I need to jump back into. Getting some Star Wars trench run vibes with this latest one lol

EDIT: Spek Zhio Spek Zhio Actually you wanna play No Man’s Sky with me sometime?

Last edited:
For sure! Maybe we can do parts of the upcoming expedition together.
Hot sauce! I’ll contact you over Discord with my game info. I wasn’t thinking at the time (that happens to me all the time) but not sure if it’s appropriate to ‘advertise’ gaming requests on the public space of this site so apologies just in case and will play it safe by hitting you up separately!

Animal Crossing, I've only been playing since November and taking it slow. Not sure why people speed ran the game.

Also No Man's Sky, which I liken to Minecraft in space.

I mostly play Destiny 2, hunter main. I also enjoy Hunter: COTW, and Way of the Hunter (I hunt irl so if course I love my virtual hunting games). I've also played Sea of Thieves, Red Dead 2, and Sons of the Forest. Been thinking about getting into SWTOR...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom