Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you want to see improved?

[member="Karina Dartrex"] I proposed a factory section like that awhile ago... and everyone said it wouldn't work. Apperantly they were wrong. I look forward to seeing if it appears. :D

Jaxton Ravos said:
Functionally speaking my only request is to be able to change sub-accounts in mobile view.
I'd love to be able to easily switch sub-accounts in mobile view. At one time, we were able to use Tapatalk to access it, (it had the ability to easily log onto various sub accounts easily)

I'd also like to be able to get the [ More Colors ] on the Text Colour button on the reply fixed to be able to easily pick other colors. I reported it a while back and it is a known bug, but that's just me hoping it can get fixed sooner.

I'd like to see more events; I personally liked the staff led ones. Or even member created ones. I'm tempted to start Saturday Night RP's again, but not sure how well they would take with such a sandbox. Not many folk were too keen on them last time around.

That's all I can think of for now.

YES! make it so you can switch subaccounts in mobile, because for some reason (not complaining) whenever I log in I'm automatically Darth Voracitos, and most of the time these days I just wanna be Fatty. And I can't do that on mobile.

Also, until the member created events pop up and blow my mind or something, I'd rather see staff run events. They are the bomb.

[member="Tefka"]

I'd really like the opportunity to sit down with faction leadership across the board and propose a story for everyone to participate in as the next galactic event, following the Mask of Madness one.

I would like to see staff not getting involved in the dramas happening in factions such as the one that unfurled in the Confederacy of Independent Systems and what he-who-must-not-be-named did. I think it's pretty that the guy got ousted out of his faction for something that happened OOC and that it didn't have anything to do with IC whatsoever.

I'd like to see more politics involved in factions across the board, rather than the all out combat that normally comes about. Not enough Senate, diplomacy and so on in character for me.

I'd like to see more of a crack down on OOC being used IC to influence decisions and determine certain outcomes. I was told about something that happened back when the Fel Imperium was around to a certain member that I know came about through because they are disliked OOC.

That's my issues, at the moment. I know none of them really have anything to do with how the site looks or anything. But those are my thoughts. Feel free to hit me up anytime to speak about them more, especially the galactic event.

[member="Enigma"]
Enigma said:
A new ship cap of 3km. There's nothing technically stopping governments like the Pubs, Fringe, or CIS from making multiple ships of larger than 2km.
Why must everything come back to a game of numbers? Do you have any idea just how huge 2k ships are? Like really? We are talking mahoosive structures which would take YEARS to make. The death star took all of Luke Skywalkers youth to create and get to the point where it could effectively destroy Alderaan. And Sidious could get as many people as he wanted and as many resources as he wanted working on it as he effectively had the entire Galaxy at his fingertips. Trust me when I say 2k is more than enough. People don't even properly roleplay with the ones they have and only drag them out for fleeting combat.

Numbers, man. Numbers.

Ayumi Pallopides

Heir to the Emperor, Former Senator of Denon
Fatty said:
Also, until the member created events pop up and blow my mind or something, I'd rather see staff run events. They are the bomb.
Well there is one, don't know if it is mind blowig though. I'd rate it as good but I am biased having worked on it. I love staff events but getting to work on it, getting to research and plan has been fun.

[member="Kara Vi'dreya"] I know exactly how big two kilometer ships are. I also know that so far as navies are concerned , those ships are basically the standard frontline ships(considering that many 2km ships are mass-produced holdovers from the pre-2km-are-minor-only days. We've got a perfectly plausible rule set for ships 3km long, restricting them to a production level of "limited" or "semi-unique."

I'd hardly consider the first Death Star to be a perfect example of why it wouldn't work - the 120km battle station was completed approximately twenty years after construction first began, a ratio of 6km every year. Applying that to 3km long warships requiring a lot less overall work(since the 3km section in the Death Star example is a whole 'slice' of it, and thus would require more work than the comparable warship), a minimum of 2 3km warships could be constructed, fitting ships into the category of "limited" or "semi-unique." Would the production values of these ships be high? Of course, since we're talking about so few vessels per class, but there is no reason a major faction cannot plausibly construct such ships.

Hell, if you really wanted to, a simple reorganization of the starship nomenclature could allow for more proper ship limitations, with 3km as the maximum limit. But it's k - I'm me, so I guess my idea has no merit. Will wait for [member="Ashin Varanin"] to bring it up sometime.

[member="Enigma"] [member="Kara Vi'dreya"]

Make your suggestions and move on. Do not argue against other's suggestions.

Violating this will have you removed from the thread.

How about we have an event factory section?

So people can get help building player run events, and the community can positively discuss the merits and flaws of each one so that we don't end up with...well...

Zombies that existed for a month and were barely referenced again.

Ayumi Pallopides

Heir to the Emperor, Former Senator of Denon
Chupa La'Roi said:
How about we have an event factory section?
This wouldn't be to bad, though the only downside I see is the same one that happened when the community event was asked to be thought up. Nearly everyone wanted to help run it and offered input feedback to whatever was made but no one wanted to make the event itself except one or two people.

and dark harvest zombies have been referenced several time they haven't been seen except possibly in the Mando campaign to the harvesters base.

Here is a couple of things I see maybe I know the ship is very much important what about some of the armor and weapons also just thought bring this up also. It seems to me as those that want to stick to cannon some what for their jedi or sith can't for the fact that everyone going into battle has some kind of super armor.
Just idea to maybe leave armor to maybe non-force users and maybe those groups that had armor in cannon.

I know I haven't been on this site then a few months. Wondering if there was some kind of award celebration, like that of the gold globe, gramas those type. But for maybe different things like best sith best jedi ect... best non-force user....funniest ....even most improved ...most alts *[member="Syn"] I had to *snikers* ...even to the best level headed. ect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom