Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what do you like to snack on?

Kind of a tough one, because I work in a kitchen and eat whatever I find available on my station. I'd have to say croutons, though, because of how often I end up making a salad throughout the day. (And Caesar dressing on a garlic crouton is great.) The second best snack, although not a normal snack if I don't have a lot of it available and happens to be my personal favorite, is Soppressata salami and some basil pesto-mayo.

Oh boy. Let me just make a comprehensive list based on time of day, events, and seasons.

Gelato: When it's warm and right before bed (preferably during a Netflix session)

Chocolate: Anytime all-year-long , until I get sick of Sugar and have to wait a few weeks :>

Chips and Salsa: Football season, during football games.

Marabou: Whenever I'm in Sweden or at IKEA. It's chocolate, so I kind of covered the basis.

Grapefruit: I really like sour/tart stuff. I don't eat it often, tho.

Gosh I feel so unhealthy compared to you grape eaters.

Skylar Ichor

S
I snack on just about anything except black licorice and plain wasabi

Addictive wasabi seaweed chips all da way!

Depends. Red grapes are awesome. Watermelon. Papaya and Mangoes. A favorite of mine if I'm real hungry is to cut up a banana and stick some peanut butter on it.

If I'm feeling not healthy : Rocky Road ice cream, Peanut M&Ms, Coconut cookies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom