Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private What can the CAF do for you?

bunnybarspace.png
M E E T I N G

ANTHEM - NABOO
GOLBAH HILL

The office was a new setting for the woman, and it was a setting that she was going to take time to become accustomed to; though there was already plenty that needed to be brought into order. She would, for a moment however brief, allow herself to slowly explore the office that she was provided as the General of the Capital Sector Army - a position she'd taken on more as a favor than anything else. Silver hues slowly slipped over the corners of the room, the soft light dissipated through the glass at the far end, the only reminder that the office itself was otherwise beneath the waves of the lake near the City of Theed. At least it was one less thing for her to worry about though she would still be cautious and kept herself away from what little sunlight slipped through the waves. As she approached the large desk that was placed at the far end, her fingers carefully ran along the edge while a soft smile slowly crept over her lips and pulled at the corners. Fangs revealed for a moment, her fingers carefully walked along the edge before she made her way around, placing one hand upon the chair and slowly pulling it out.

Slipping down into the seat, she leaned back just slightly, slipping one leg over the other as she let out a soft sigh and lightly brought her fingers together into a steeple. Pushing herself around in a small circle, she carefully admired the office, and though it was bland at the moment, there were already plans within her own mind to make the space her own in some special way that had, as of yet, eluded her. Still, that was neither here nor there, and she had work that needed to be accomplished that was placed solely upon her newly anointed position. Though in many ways she would be working alongside the Capital Armada and the High Marshal that oversaw that particular force; she was also going to be working alongside those Viceroys within the Sector to ensure that they would have what they needed for their own planetary defense. At the same time, her plan would see those same planets drawn upon to provide detachments to bolster the droid armies of the Confederacy.

Slowly bringing herself forward, she allowed her hands to slip along the desk until her arms were spread across the top as though she was measuring it in some old, archaic way before permitting another sigh to slip free. It was the small audible noise made by the droid that stood before her that pulled her attention back to the present, allowing her to focus as she nodded slightly and took a more postured seating in the chair. Silver hues falling upon the droid as she reached her hand out and took the datapad into her own possession, slowly scrolling through the information that was brought to her about those known Viceroys within the Capital Sector - or at the least, those likely to respond in a favorable measure to meet with the woman. In order for her own plan to work, she wanted to ensure a working relationship and build bridges with these Viceroys, even more so when some of their planets were still struggling after recent events. She remembered the Invasion of Ryloth and how the Agents of Chaos had left the planet in ruin - and even still the Confederacy was doing their best to clean up and re-establish the functionality of that planet, its economy, and the lives of the denizens that called it home; the same could be said for other planets - and she was sure that those Viceroys she had planned on meeting with that day would have their own concerns and demands in regards to their individual worlds.

"Please, see them in."

She said softly as she set the datapad down before pushing herself up from her seat. Moving around to the front of the desk towards a set of chairs and sofas set off to the left side of the room; she approached the bookshelf and seemed to straighten a couple of the books before she turned her attention towards the door. It was going to be this moment that she would make her first impression on many of those that she planned on working with closely, and in that attempt, she carefully kept a firm posture. Silver eyes remained vigilant for the moment, whilst white hair carefully fell over her shoulders and seemed to crash down her back as though it were a waterfall - though her most striking piece of attire was the black, obsidian circlet that she had become accustomed to wearing; a direct contrast with her pallid skin. When the first of her invited and expected guests would arrive, she would offer a soft smile, extending her hand to offer them a seat so that their meeting could begin with the utmost haste.

"I thank you for your valuable time, I understand that each of you has pressing matters to attend to at home given the recent state of the Confederacy and the transitional period that is currently entered between the administrations. I will endeavor to ensure that our meeting is both productive as well as brief as possible to get you all back to your respective offices or homeworlds. I am Brii Sairva, the newly appointed General of the Capital Sector. It is my hope that this meeting will foster a working relationship and that I may come to understand the needs of your worlds as well as you understand them. While I have my own plans in regards to the planetary capabilities of the newly reorganized Capital Sector that will be worked out in cooperation with the High Marshal, it is still best that I come to you directly so that we may take account of the needs of each of these planets and how we can best allocate our resources so that the Confederate Armed Forces can assist your planets beyond merely providing additional defense."

With her opening having been spoken, she turned towards the bookshelf and lightly pressed along one edge of the handcrafted facade. The books shuttered for a moment before the shelves pushed forward and rolled open to reveal a bar within that held a myriad of drinks. It was only customary and polite to offer one's guests refreshments and she had every intention of doing just that; ensuring that she would have a fine selection stocked to cover the needs or tastes of a myriad of species, including the strange red ichor that her own species seemed to prefer. Taking a step to the side, she would bring both of her hands forward in front of her, holding them clasped together lightly, showing that she was not a threat - nor was she there to make them. She wanted to hear about the needs of the people within the Sector, and she wanted to do her best to assist in whatever capacity the Armed Forces were capable.

After all, the first step towards a relationship was building bridges, and she had an entire Corps of Engineers that was more than ready to accomplish that objective...

Gs9Dy1T.png

Chikako was not fully certain why she had been invited to such a meeting. While the young princess was tried to stay active in the CIS politics and set her position up Tythe was not really a world of great importance. It was still quite the barren and nuclear wasteland despite the slow reformation taking place. Though unknown to her the coming meeting would answer that question very quickly.

With regal grace Liona moved into the chambers as the door opened, quickly taking her seat with the others Vicroys present. The young Echani listened attentively to Brii Sairva Brii Sairva small speech, nodding slowly, cocking her head to the side at the last part. The assistance that was not military-based, was what interested her.

"Once again I must thank you for the invitation for this meeting, while I was a little confused at first of why my presence was requested it would seem that the offers put forward are actually of interest for me". "As you might know even to this day Tythe is quite a damaged world, most of the northern hemisphere of the planet is still suffering from nuclear fallout and covered in scattered ruins. Most of the water and flora in the world is not suitable for most sentient life".

"While we have certainly been terraforming and bringing back its once-lush grassy plains while accommodating refugees from the varying wars around the galaxy progress has been very slower". "If I was to make any request it would be in the more scientific field if that is something that could be on offer". She replied, with a polite tone moving her gaze to the varying drinks on display, perhaps she would partake in them after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom