Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are your weaknesses?

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
What interesting weakness do your characters have and what weaknesses do you plan on developing in the future?

My character has pathetic physical strength and can easily be incapacitated with stinky smells and loud noises. But those are the boring ones.

The interesting ones is just a small amount of alcohol with knock her out and she is completely incapable of piloting a ship. On top of that she can't go anywhere in the galaxy unless there is a particularly strong cage to hold her in during hyperspace. Otherwise she'd end up killing everyone aboard including herself.

As for weakness to be developed I plan on having her become over reliant on using two lightsabers and I have been fiddling around with the idea of having her become deathly afraid of fire. Though I want to pull it off a specific way and am having a hard time coming up with how I'll go about it. I may just substitute it with something else like claustrophobia. Actually I'm going to have that one develop regardless if I do the fear of fire one or not.

O.O and I just thought of something I can add now. Being unable to swim. ^.^

[member="Rhun Trask"] it is widely accepted that they were ordered NOT to kill the three and only chase them I mean I'm not a movie buff but I can link a video if you like.

Break again is highly afraid of water BUT what most people don't know is he has a fear of needles and large pointed objects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom