Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private What About the Jedi Attack on the Wookie?

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

tumblr_pc0e7cUYVg1tovmb9o2_400.gifv

Equipment: Jedi Robes, Jax's Prosthetic Arm, Jax's Second Lightsaber, Promise Ring to Jairdain
Tag: Fiyak

<At Kayshkk!> BB-12 whirred. <A place that's actually halfway decent living for a Jedi.>

"Indeed," Jax answered angling his X-Wing towards the landing pad. "It's been a long time since I can finally sit down but BB," Jax flipped a few switches in order to initiate the landing cycle. "Don't get too comfortable we land, take a small break and then we get back to Coruscant for some more missions so no fracking debauchery."

<Jax baby!> BB-12 whirred. <I for one would never get caught up in debauchery come on what do you take me for?>

The hatch opened up and Jax exited his ship while Jedi pilots along with droids began to run past him and BB-12 to refuel his ship. "A gluttonous little chit," Jax answered. "Now don't go too far okay? I'm going to meditate for a bit."

<Whatever!> BB-12 sped away from Jax causing him to roll his eyes in response. "He already has a few calls in place." he muttered.

Fiyak

F
FIYAK

Wearing: Padawan Tunic XL.

Life with the Jedi was a luxurious one compared to back home at the Wookiee City, Rwookrrorro. The Silver Jedi Order consisted of technology that the people of the wroshyr trees simply didn't need, and while the Jedi themselves considered their own kind to be a humble one, Fiyak had an abundance of new technology to tinker away at, and new people and subjects to learn about.

By this time, the young Wookiee had only been with the Silver Jedi for a matter of weeks and had already left to visit the world of Bimmisaari, the young pup's first trip away from his homeworld there on Kashyyyk. At the mere age of thirteen, he was still basically considered a baby of his tribe, and yet compared to some of the other students his age, he towered above them. It would've been a little amusing, were he not a somewhat withdrawn presence among them due to being one of the few and easily noticeable alien species among what was a human-dominated career path...-Or at the very least, a Hairless-humanoid dominated Temple.

Despite sticking out like a sore thumb, the young Wookiee wandered the Jedi halls looking for something new. He was eager to learn more about the Jedi and about the Force which he considered to be the spiritual blood of the natural world. Fiyak had grown up being taught that every tree was connected by its roots, every single piece of flora on the world of Kashyyyk sharing that natural energy through the living soil and all that inhabited the earth beneath the surface. Every plant lived within a wild breathing ecosystem and they all drew life and strength from the world's blood, that natural presence that the Jedi called the Force.

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

Equipment: Jedi Robes, Jax's Prosthetic Arm, Jax's Second Lightsaber, Promise Ring to Jairdain

"Slow down BB," Jax said while BB-12 was racing through the large halls of Silver Rest. This had to be the fastest that Jax had seen his Droid go in years, BB-12 was always on auto-pilot busy consuming fast food. The Jedi Master shook his head wondering where he was going, what debacherous activity could BB-12 even do on Kashykk? It wasn't like there was any easy access to clubs or fast food. The Jedi love to do things in moderations well the Silvers did while the NJO was more liberal with the Jedi code. Jax was still miffed when one of his fellow Jedi called traditional Jedi attire "bathrobes." What the fuck was that kind of thinking? Was nothing sacred to the NJO now and days? Do they just love to subversive people just for the sake of it?

Jax sighed heavily until he heard BB-12's whirring. <Outta my furball!> BB-12 beeped as Jax looked up to see a young Wookie.

"BB apologize!" Jax said. "Sorry for that youngling, my Droid has a bad motivator."

<I'm sorry,> BB-12 beeped much to Jax's surprise. Getting BB to apologize was like trying to get an Infant not to cry every five minutes.

<That you're so ugly!> BB whirred before being blasted a fair distance from Jax's Force push.

"Forgive him," Jax shook his head while BB-12 crashed onto the floor with a sickening thud, the Droid quickly recovered and glaring at Jax before rolling away. "What's your name youngling? And what are you doing here?"

Fiyak

F
"Uughguughhhghghghhhgh aaaaahnr huuguughghg uuh!".

The call was loud enough to turn heads as the young wookiee was caught off guard and yelled at the droid in alarm. Fiyak hadn't seen the little droid until it had been too late and the hardened scrap pile had slammed straight into the wookiee's right shin.

"Watch where you're going, junk-heap!" Fiyak's universal translator spoke in response to Fiyak's native tongue, translating his Shyriwook into Galactic Basic for the droid and all others around them to hear his disdain. It wasn't quite perfect, but the translation got the Wookiee's point across, clearly frustrated by the metal critter.

Fiyak hadn't long been with the Silver Jedi, or at the very least not long in terms of training in self-discipline and learning to keep a handle on his temper around those smaller than he was. In this case the droid had quickly gotten on the Wookiee's bad side and when annoyed, all former shyness had disappeared for the sake of the creature's need to vent his emotions.

"Aaaaahnr raaaaaahhgh uuh huurh hnnnhrrhhh" spoke this time to Jax Thio Jax Thio directly, the rather experienced looking Jedi causing the young Wookiee to reconsider chasing after the droid who had seemingly been thrown far out of Fiyak's reach.

"It is lucky I do not eat droids" The translator worn around Fiyak's neck repeated in Galactic Basic, unable to mimic the teasing tone of voice from the wookiee dialect, although Fiyak's bemused snicker might have given it away were Jax not the type to read the emotions of the Wookiee telepathically.

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

<You're lucky that I don't feel like making you into my personal walking carpet!> BB-12 whirred. <All you organics with your fur! It ain't practical in this temperate world of Kashykk. Evolution must've been high Spice when creating you!>

"That's ENOUGH!" Jax yelled his voice echoing throughout the chamber. The Jedi Master was irratated at the bullchit that was transpiring between the Wookie and his Droid. Jax came to Kayshykk to relax not act like a Dad trying to break up a fight between his kids. Silence filled the room as Jax allowed a few minutes for all parties to cool down before inhaling. "Now that we've exchanged verbal barbs with each another," Jax said calming himself and allowing the Force to flow relax his tense body. "BB you have a place to go to am I right? I don't know where it is but please do not allow the youngling to ruin whatever you have planned."

<Whatever!> BB-12 beeped before rolling away from Jax and the Wookie. Jax sighed and turned to the youngling. "Sorry again," Jax said. "May I know your name youngling?"

Fiyak

F
"Ruh gwyaaaag, awf ahraroww Rwuroh"

"My name is Fiyak, Master Jedi".

The Wookiee pup replied to Jax Thio Jax Thio , seeming to have chosen to ignore the BB modelled droid entirely as it was dismissed from its caretaker. To the young Padawan, despite his inexperience, the even smaller droid offered little actual threat beyond irritation and so Fiyak did as he was taught by his elders, ignoring and steering clear of any actual physical confrontation with the ball of scrap.

"Hnnnhrrhhh wrrhw awwgggghhh".

"I have not met you before".

The Wookiee's translation device did a good job of making the Master Jedi's understanding easier on the ears, for Shyriwook could be a difficult dialect to discern to newcomers of the language. The Pup spoke with growls, grunts, barks and howls; All of which sounded quite feral to some humanoids, while for Wookiee's it was as natural as speaking Galactic Basic.

"Aaaaahnr ahraroww raaaaaahhgh"

"Are you of the Silver Jedi as well?".

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

Jax spent most of his childhood in Kayshykk, as such he was familiar with the native Wookie species who resided on the planet. Since he can remember, Jax would spend most of his free time amongst the Wookies who worked in tandem with the Silvers. In fact many of Jax's teachers were shocked that Jax's first words were Shyriiwook. Learning the Wookie language helped build Jax's curiosity for travelling around the galaxy. "No need for a translator Fiyak," he said. "I can understand you perfectly, I'm fluent in Shyriiwook having learned it when I was a kid."

He smiled. "My name is Jedi Master: Jax Thio of the Galactic Alliance." He spoke. "I was raised with the Silvers for the first 10 years of my life before I got transferred to Galactic Alliance."

Jax shrugged. "So what brings you here Youngling?" He asked curious of this Wookie, not many Wookies become Jedi despite their close relationship with the order.

Fiyak

F
The young Wookiees head tilted to the right with an inquisitive and studious look offered to the Jedi Knight, his right paw soon reaching to detach the universal translator from around his neck and giving something of a quiet rumble from within his throat as he shook his head as if to free up his fur.

<You speak the language of my people?> Fiyak asked with great curiosity. It wasn't uncommon for Jedi to know Shyriwook on Kashyyyk given that his people were the local inhabitants and the Silver Jedi Order had been a long-standing friend of the tree people, however, Fiyak also didn't want to seem rude and felt it best to double-check before freeing himself to speak fluently.

This Jax Thio Jax Thio would be easier to interact with compared to the usual that Fiyak had. Speaking into a vocabulary translation device as if the Wookiee wasn't somehow normal, waiting for the mechanical necklace to interpret and sometimes misword what he was trying to convey to others. It would be a great pleasure to never have to wear that annoying contraption ever again, were it his choice.

Unfortunately, coming to terms with the fact that his people were a minority in the Galaxy and few understood their tongue, meant that he needed to practice some patience and understanding, as well as humility in order to be open for others to socialize with him....-According to the young Wookiee's tutors in any case.

<Thank you, this will be much easier. I am surprised to hear you were raised by the people of the trees. What tribe do you belong to?>

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

Equipment: Jedi Rest, Jax's Prosthetic Arm, Jax's Second Lightsaber, Promise Ring to Jairdain

<Yes, I do my friend been speaking the language since I can remember.> Jax responded in Shyriiwook smiling while he did so. He knew many languages from his travels around the Galaxy some common, others esoteric. It was useful in forging relationships and connecting with the people on the planets though some species were a little turned off by the fact that an outsider like Jax would speak their language which was understandable.

<I'm from the tribe of the Jedi,> Jax answered. <The Silvers have worked in tandem with the Wookies for years to the point where the Wookies welcomed them into their home planet. I was born on Kayshkk and lived among your people and learned from them.>

"Well..... allegedly born on Kayshykk." Jax thought before turning to Fiyak. "But you are a Force Sensitive Wookie a rare sight. How is your training holding up?"

Fiyak

F
<I am still new to the Silver Jedi Order. I have only been here for several weeks now and have only been learning knowledge, not practice>

Fiyak answered Jax Thio Jax Thio through Shyriwook, sounding much more literate to the Jedi who knew the language compared to those who would pass them by and hear only a series of grunts, growls, howls and barks coming from the young Wookiee whose height masked his infancy.

So far the young pup had been attending theoretical classes, learning the basics of what the Silver Jedi Order expected from their students and what their ideologies and perceptions of the wider galaxy offered to the youth.

For Fiyak who was not only native to Kashyyyk but had never left his homeworld before his admittance to the Silver Jedi, these discussions and various subjects he had read about from the Archive databanks were curiously foreign and words could not describe his interest, for such things could only be imagined at his current level of training.

<I am not very impressive, Master Jedi. I am young and know very little>

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

Equipment: Jedi Rest, Jax's Prosthetic Arm, Jax's Second Lightsaber, Promise Ring to Jairdain

"In my experience," Jax said to the Fiyak smiling. "The best way to learn is through experience, it's your best teacher when you train as a Jedi." Experience was the least biased teacher in Jax's mind, you either learn from the experiences of others or the experiences of your own. Many times Jax felt that your own experience was the better teacher. To fail on your own is more devastating than to passively listen to other people talking. As a Jedi training Padawans, Jax understood that sometimes Padawans need to learn on their own.

"We all started with little to no knowledge," Jax responded. "You're young Fiyak, but let me tell you something the Force is something that you don't learn overnight. Hell, it's an essence that you may never fully understand. The best advice I can give to you Fiyak, is to keep an open mind and to focus. Allow the Force to gather inside you and hear its whispers."

Fiyak

F
<The People of the Tree's are known for their long lifespan>

The young Wookiee barked in response, implying that there was a wealth of time set before him. Wookiees were known to live hundreds of years, likely outliving any of those within the Silver Rest at the time; Unless of course, their species held similar life-long traits.

<How long have you been kin to the clan of the Jedi?>

Jax Thio Jax Thio did harbour the appearance of a well-trained Jedi Warrior. He also appeared to be human, which suggested that learning of the Jedi and the Force was well achievable within his youth; or that which was considered to be youthful by his people.

<The Force of the Jedi sounds much like the spirits of the trees, the river of life that connects the world of my people>

Fiyak's understanding of the essence of Kashyyyk had been taught but that of his kin, that all of the land was interconnected through a spiritual essence similar to how the Jedi perceived the Force, transferred throughout Kashyyyk's wild flora, a web of roots and earthly soil; Every lifeforce living and breathing, fueled by the lifeforce of Kashyyyk itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom