Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What a Hot Day

Planet: Tatooine

Out and About

Having not left the planet just yet, Erika walked the dunes of Tatooine just outside the city. It was more hot than usual, and sweat beaded her forehead. This was her homeplanet, where her father, and mother had her raised. Why? She didnt know, but she loved the place, and all its different alien species. It was like a circus, or a zoo to put it harshly. She looked up, just to quickly glance at the twin suns. She saw spots when she looked away,but that was something she did for fun, staring at the suns for breif seconds.

Lupe was pissed.

The suns turned the sand Lupe walked on into and inferno. He was on Tatooine; the reason is too episodic to have any substance. Lupe walked and examined his flask, half full. Some people would call him optimistic, others would call him a premature alcoholic. Either way intoxication was weight on his inner scale and surprisingly, it hasn't tipped yet.

[member="Erika Sin"]

The spots in her vision slowly faded, and soon she thought agendas a figure heading her way. She suited her eyes, and used her hand as a visor to shield her eyes. 'Who the hell?' She thought to herself. Was it a tusken raider? Deciding to go against her better nature she waved her free hand towards the figure. [member="Lupe Baracka"]

Zion Krayt

Z
"Calm, Lupe." He said to his Padawan when he walked over the sand dune behind him. He didn't know why he was mad, he had only rejoined his Padawan in the current planet's location after they had completed a mission in a nearby area. He had left his padawan alone, but through the growing force bond between his Apprentice, he arrived as soon as he could.

Once he had cleared the sand dune, his optics, (the ones in his helmet) looked past [member="Lupe Baracka"], and he saw [member="Erika Sin"] there in the distance, and he frowned. He hadn't expected someone else being nearby, but he continued to walk behind his Padawan as if he was some guardian of his.

Lupe was glad his Master caught up to him, he sensed the figure before him would bring change. He saw the wave and approached the figure with his Master, it was time to identify what was distant to him.

[member="Erika Sin"]

Now two figures?! What could two people be doing out in the middle of the dune seas? As they approached she removed her hands. Her Force training was nothing compared to the two, but it was obvious the new figure was probably a very strong Force user. "Hi there!" She called out in a friendly manner. She walked towards them with a smile. "What are the two of you out in the dunes?" She asked [member="Zaden"] Bouqi @Lube Baracka

Zion Krayt

Z
((Spell our names, right! Click the mentions underneath our names. :p))

The Jedi Knight continued to approach until the woman started to speak to them. He waved off his Padawan as if to say that he had no reason to speak, and then he walked past him and then said, "what are you doing out here?" He wasn't about to divulge information about his business to some random girl in the deserts.

[member="Erika Sin"] - [member="Lupe Baracka"]

She wasn't at all happy with repeated questions, specially when they were questions she just asked. "I live here? I know this place like the back of my hand...or well the best one can know of the back of their hands." She wasn't sure if these people were threats, or just rude! pass bys. In any rate, she wouldn't stand a chance in fight, specially unarmed. [member="Zaren Bouqi"] [member="Lupe Baracka"]

(My bad :p)

Lupe smirked and stared at his boots, this was rather funny to him. "You approached my Master with a question, thats a no-no."

Lupe still had a sudden urge of change and he had a potent feeling this girl was not from his alliance. His master was still the same ole' straight faced chap he just met, he knew something confrontational could happen due to her rebuttal.

[member="Erika Sin"] [member="Zaren Bouqi"]

Zion Krayt

Z
When she said she lived in the area, he paused his forward momentum and looked all around. He was truly taking the piss when he looked around and acted as if this was her home. There were so many responses that he had, rude ones, polite ones that could be taken as rude, or maybe not even replying at all.

But Zaren Bouqi didn't front.

"All I see is sand. You live in the sand? I bet I know your home better than you." He said with a confident tone, but his voice transmitter projected it as monotone and emotionless. After all, as a Jedi Padawan he had explored the planet of Tatooine constantly. There were so many skirmishes upon the planet with the Sith, so many deaths, so many chases, so many losses, and victories. It was a planet that he had bled upon many a time, and he chuckled humourlessly.

"I jest, what is your name?"

[member="Lupe Baracka"] - [member="Erika Sin"]

Before his Master could intervene or tell him not to Lupe said, "I'm Lupe Baracka, Padawan."
Lupe was willing to be friendly despite the force cautioning him. It might of been half a cup of being a sexist with a pinch of bordem, but Lupe ignored all warnings of the very powers that made him who he was.

Common Lupe.

[member="Erika Sin"][member="Zaren Bouqi"]

Zion Krayt

Z
He refrained from just snapping at the girl. Wow, he really needed to get his emotions in check these last few days, but whatever, too late to go back now.

Haha.

Going back in time.

So funny.

No.

"My name is Bishop." The emotionless voice replied to [member="Erika Sin"]. He didn't expect his Padawan to know where that name came from, but it was a name that he had said to Sarge Potteiger and to the Silver Jedi when he had met them upon the planet of Cholganna, and it was an alias that he had used for the last few years in his life. Four to six years to be exact.

[member="Lupe Baracka"]

She smiled, now they were getting somewhere. "Its a pleasure to meet you Bishop!" She bowed as her father had taught to do to show respect. "So what can I do for the two of you?" She smiled bigger. in the end she was very out going, and liked polite people, well respectful people. [member="Zaren Bouqi"] [member="Lupe Baracka"]

Lupe didn't even know what they expected out of her... his master seemed to have intentions though. He decided to remain silent and deffer this chunk of interaction to [member="Zaren Bouqi"]

Zion Krayt

Z
"I don't know what you can do for us." He said with a shake of his metallic head and he looked off into the distance, and seeing the two suns of Tatooine shining brightly in the sky. It was truly a hot day, and his armour would have certainly been burning to the touch, but he would endure it...

Now that he thought of it, perhaps they should get back to Mos Eisley...

"In which direction is Mos Eisley?" At least he'd be making a civilian happy, or at least useful enough to help two Jedi, even though she didn't know who they were. He didn't feel too inclined to be the nicest person, but he would be polite enough.

She looked up at the twin suns positions, then looked back up at the two men. "Well judging from the positions of the suns, its that way." She pointed in the direction of east. "Its about a few hours. Depends if you get hit by a sand storm. Possibly a day then." She cocked her head. "Seems you were heading in the general direction already. Just change your heading a few degrees and you should be fine." She frowned. "I can follow to make sure you stay on the right path." [member="Zaren Bouqi"] [member="Lupe Baracka"]

"I think that would be splendid!"
Lupe gave a 'haha' smile to his Master. Part of this was to make him uncomfortable as a joke, the other part was out of pure boredom. Lupe only knew one thing, and one thing only; when they got to a bar Lupe was drinking despite his Master's presence. He might even buy his companions some ale, why not?

[member="Erika Sin"] [member="Zaren Bouqi"]

Zion Krayt

Z
"That is unnecessary." The Jedi Knight replied politely. His Padawan always tried to be funny for some reason, and at that point in time, he had realized that his Padawan was perhaps not the best candidate to be a Jedi. Partly because he tried to be funny, the other part he was annoying on purpose, the third part was because his jokes weren't funny.

But there was just something about him that vexed the Protector of Tython beyond reason.

Lupe thought his master isolated himself and needed to be more outgoing, but this was a time to defer. Even Lupe knew something was wrong about this girl so he backed off.

"Yes, we must not hold her up."
[member="Zaren Bouqi"] [member="Erika Sin"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom