Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What a Hot Day

"What's wrong? I don't remember the Jedi being so up tight...but okay." She turned to continue her walk through the dunes, fortunately she was on the way to Mos Eisly anyways. She walked away from the two, ignoring whatever it was they feared. ""Well father I don't think you'd be too happy about me with Jedi either." She said to herself. [member="Lupe Baracka"] [member="Zaren Bouqi"]

Zion Krayt

Z
He was glad the girl understood. She was a civilian and he didn't like it when they got in his way. He knew that he had to protect them, but he also knew in the back of his mind that sometimes he looked for a fight when he knew the Dark Side was near. If there were civilians that he had accepted in his...'company,' then it would be on him if something happened to them.

"Come on." He said to his Padawan and continued onwards without a second thought about the woman leaving. Once they were at Mos Eisley he would send a transmission to G.I.A, and wait upon more information for Sith that he hunted. He was a Sith-Hunter, so to speak, but he was only a Jedi Knight. But he was capable, especially with his annoying Padawan for company.

[member="Erika Sin"] - [member="Lupe Baracka"]

Finally reaching the outskirts of the city Erika was reminded of her father's Sith Hunting, and how he used fire to fight fire. He had chosen Tatooine became it was hot, and kept the mind alert. Where would she go from here? She wished to continue her force training, but was unsure where to start. She sighed. "Cursed Vahla heritage." She stretched her arms upwards and yawned. The city was in clear site, and hours of walking had tired her out. "Jedi, Sith, whatever else there is...what's the calling for me?" She didn't know what motivated her, she hadn't began to make views of the universe yet, and was open to suggestions. She wondered how this Jedi fared in getting here. [member="Zaren Bouqi"] [member="Lupe Baracka"]

Zaren Bouqi said:
He was glad the girl understood. She was a civilian and he didn't like it when they got in his way. He knew that he had to protect them, but he also knew in the back of his mind that sometimes he looked for a fight when he knew the Dark Side was near. If there were civilians that he had accepted in his...'company,' then it would be on him if something happened to them.

"Come on." He said to his Padawan and continued onwards without a second thought about the woman leaving. Once they were at Mos Eisley he would send a transmission to G.I.A, and wait upon more information for Sith that he hunted. He was a Sith-Hunter, so to speak, but he was only a Jedi Knight. But he was capable, especially with his annoying Padawan for company.

[member="Erika Sin"] - [member="Lupe Baracka"]
"Okey Dokey."

And they set off.

Zion Krayt

Z
He had lied, it was simple. When the girl [member="Erika Sin"] had set out to Mos Eisley and had gotten to the city before them wouldn't see either of the Jedi when she checked to see how they fared. He had never planned to actually go back to the Tatooine criminal hub, he was setting out for a crashed Republic Shuttle miles away with his Padawan.

"Step up your pace." He said to his Padawan and he started to jog ahead, not even using the Force just yet.

"Shoot, I think my old spice days are catching up with me."

Lupe wasn't lying, he indulged in many 'alternate substances' through out his adolescence. The Hutt's often made stops to fallen planets like his own, he wished he brought his piece to the temple at this point. Oh the memories of the memories of indulging with all the pretty ladies...

Lupe caught up to [member="Zaren Bouqi"]. He ran better when he was distracted by his thoughts.

They were no where to be seen, and it worried her a bit. She had no real way to track them down, and she wondered what she should do. "The only person I know who can probably find em his dad, but I don't know where he is either." She made a huffing sound in frustration. What did she do in this situation? He turned and ran back at the dunes. Maybe she'd find some way to track if they were still out there. She tried to make a mental connection to her father, it required her full on concentration, and will. Sweat beaded down her forehead. She just let him see dunes, and her face. Hopefully he'd understand. She ran back hours into desert sand. She was used to the heat, and training out here had hardened her to the trials of the dunes. A simple itching in the back of her head acknowledged he had gotten her message. Kinda. [member="Zaren Bouqi"] [member="Lupe Baracka"]

Zion Krayt

Z
He didn't even look back to see his Padawan catching up and then going past him. The Jedi wasn't caring, but his Padawan didn't even know where they were going so he stepped up his pace so that he could keep a steady speed in front of his annoying Apprentice.

[member="Lupe Baracka"] - [member="Erika Sin"]

What was his daughter doing out in the dunes again? He was on the other side of the city, and rushed with all his might into the dunes. Searching for her presence he felt another familiar presence out here. Jedi...the one that he met in Tython when he was with Corvus. "By the Force. That psycho is going to charge Erika with some stupid thing. Romeo checked his belt, lightsaber checked, and his mask was off. He never wore it with his family around anymore. His red eyes scanned the dunes. A figure could be seen, then another. More continued to appear. Tusken Raiders. He pushed out further to reach Erika to hide. "Curse it." He hoped they hadn't seen her, or him for that fact. [member="Zaren Bouqi"] Lupe Baracka [member="Erika Sin"]

"Ever think about getting a land craft or whatever..."

This speed struggle had the padawan BURNT! The sun decided to charitably double any exhaustion Lupe had.

[member="Zaren Bouqi"]

Zion Krayt

Z
Once they had gotten over a ridge there was wreckage in the distance, down the other side of the dune and in the ship's own personal crater. This was the ship that he had been looking for and he pointed to it for his Padawan to look at it. "Ever think of closing your mouth?" He said with the largest smile upon his face, although his armour covered his face.

"Down and into that ship is where we shall begin our investigations." He said and he waited for his Padawan to start down before he did.

[member="Lupe Baracka"]

Romeo being shrewd, could only think of one thing that Tuskens' respected. Strength, power and fear. It appeared they were going to raid the city, as more figures in the distance appeared. Against a squad he could manage, but a small army, that was asking to die. He reached out to tell Erika to come back. showing pictures of her walking back to Mos Eisly. A few minutes later he realized a figure stepping up towards him. Erika. She apparently had just walked in circles near the city. "I told you not to go out there! Looks!" He pointed at the distance of Raiders. "They're going to attack the city. You need to run back in town and warn people. Ill hold them off for as long as I can." That was a order and Erika wouldn't disobey a order from her father. He grabbed his lightsaber and Ignited its red blade. If only the place had walls it would be better defenses. @Zareb Bouqi [member="Lupe Baracka"] [member="Erika Sin"]

"What do I look for again? I swear if I get gunned by a sand person I'll be livid!"

Lupe stared at the ship... he was scared as all heck.

[member="Zaren Bouqi"]

Her father had ordered her back into the town after she had showed up from his messages. Sand People were horible beings to her, that were cruel, and attacking the city just showed how much of a threat they were becoming. She thought twice about wther she shoudl help him, but figured it best to rush into town and warn the people of the attack. She ran with all her might into the first Cantina. "People! Tusken Raiders are attacking the town." She repeated herself. The people stopped and looked at her with wondering eyes. A few men got up and rushe dout to go where Romeo was. SHe rushed back out and began to spread the word. [member="Romeo Sin"] [member="Zaren Bouqi"] [member="Lupe Baracka"]

Zion Krayt

Z
When the tusken raiders attacked the city he wouldn't know about it, neither would his Apprentice if he was adapt to that part of the Force, the empathy side of it. There could have been billions dying at the same time and he'd made know people were dying but that was it, he wasn't that receptive, at least not anymore.

"If you get gunned you'll be dead. You're looking for datapads, captain's logs anything." And he continued down after his Padawan without even batting an eyelid.

[member="Lupe Baracka"]

Men began to show up at the edge of the city baring guns, and swords. "Are they really attacking Romeo?" one asked with a grizzly beard. They knew who he was from his years of living here, and helping out here and there. Specially with freeing the slaves. He pointed to the dunes. "See em, their lining up to charge us. We need every helping hand." He commented. He could feel Erika running through the city, warning people. He decided to position the mercs, and smugglers with blasters in the back, swords up front. "Take your shots carefully, and try not to get shot yourself people." He saw more coming as Erika was doing her job. Why would the Tuskens attack? What had gotten them all wild up? Must be the Jedi, he bet they were heading into their terrority. Great, thats what they needed, Jedi, walking into places they dont belong, as always. [member="Erika Sin"] [member="Zaren Bouqi"] [member="Lupe Baracka"]

"I found a flask... Empty."

It was just trash, what used to be items with value now seemed to be with diminishing mass. This is all junk.

"Master, this is all junk."

[member="Zaren Bouqi"]

Zion Krayt

Z
"I know." He replied bluntly and he continued to walk through the age old ship wandering further into the ship every moment. He didn't waste anytime in just plunging deeper into the ship.

"I said datapads. We need to get to the bridge or the engine room for important information, and the captain's logs are going to be near the bridge, not in a flask. Do you know the difference between a flask and a datapad, [member="Lupe Baracka"]?"

Lupe raised his finger.

"One is guaranteed the truth in an abundance."

Score 1 Lupe, those were the only words in his head. He was pleased with himself sooo much, he stopped searching to self envy.

[member="Zaren Bouqi"]

Zion Krayt

Z
"That is irrelevant. You are not going to find the truth from a bottle." He wondered if he just said the first thing in his head that 'sounded' smart and went with it.

He probably watched too much films.

He was going to have to stop that.

"Look for the Engine Room, and I'll head to the bridge." He said and he immediately starting heading to the front of the ship."

[member="Lupe Baracka"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom