Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What’s the Weather Like?

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Well, it's like sweltering hot here in New Jersey.
But staying cool as I've been jumping in my pool all day long. Shoot, may even do that in the evening if the heatwave keeps up.

er, wait.
No no, that's not true. That was-
Oi... damn it! That was the dream I just had before my alarm went off. :(

• Haha
Reactions: KRR

KRR

K
We are getting ready to move but still in the northern part of the USA. So it will be cold winters and slightly hot summers but I guess it doesn’t get above 90F there so maybe it won’t be too bad.

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
40's to 50's all this week into next.

No ice, despite all the melting snowbanks. My township water is mostly from aquifers, so the slow melt is good to bring up the underground levels. the past few years we've pretty much hadn't any snow worth using snow-blowers and because of that, the levels supposedly were low.

Do have plenty of salt left. Had to use it when we were in the teens two weeks ago. But with Spring around the bend..I'm hoping the ice thing is already behind us in NJ. :)

Barbie Barnabas

Pirate Queen from the Wild of Space
OMG...that was just a wild shot in the dark.

Anyway...got my pool here opened this weekend, readying it for the US's Memorial Day weekend that's coming up.
Just need to have the water balanced out a bit. The PH and what not is said to be low. Baking soda should do it. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom