Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We're gonna flippin' do this!

[member="Allana Gan"]

"The usual, need to talk to her. you're a good student." He looked at her and brought his hand over tapping her arm. "Hey come on now, it isn't that bad. You know she cares but jedi parents are many things but they are very bad at being parents. Think there is something in the water." He said it with a smirk on his face while he stood up off the bed and groaned a little stretching his arm. "Come on now, if has been awhile and I missed you just as much as I did her, I don't want to only have our meeting be making you nervous."

"Yeah you're right." she said, allowing herself to smile at the young man's attempt to cheer her up. Allana had never guessed at Barinthus' upbringing either and it dawned on her just how much in common the pair had. Her parents had been quite distant, however that had only been her doing. Allana had known that Marek, her father, had tried multiple times to be a supportive father but she had chosen to remain isolated and independent, a trait she had picked from her mother.

"Well let's make something of it then? Like you said, we haven't seen each other in a while. Let's do something!"

[member="Barinthus E`ron"]

[member="Allana Gan"]

He gave a nod to that and thought about what he could find with it. They could go exploring, they could run off and face the galaxy two snot nosed padawans full of bluster and a ship full of hair products. "Alright lets go off and do something. I think there were some caves and since your mother broke my arm. You can lead the way and protect me, I'll run away in terror." He said it but was offering a smile on his face while looking at her and offering his arm while his cast was there and in the sling. "Also I will need some help changing into better clothing and the droids are all cold hands. Care to go build our sabers?"

Smiling at the thought of finally constructing her own Jedi weapon, Allana allowed her grin to show, no doubt eliciting another 'hidden' response from Barinthus. Her mind flashed back to memories of her mother and father sharing their own stories, discovering their crystals on Ilum in the sacred Jedi Temple covered in snow and ice. Being only a toddler at this time, the prospect of creating her own lightsaber had amazed the young girl, however the Allana could not describe her emotions having finally been presented with the opportunity to perform the sacred Jedi rite.

"It's a deal then, even the running away in terror." she said, holding in the small chuckle that threatened to burst from the young woman. The idea of Barinthus fleeing at the sight of some terrifying creature just didn't seem to be possible, and was highly amusing. Allana was sure, while she was presence, the young man would keep his fear under control, unless he was willing to show weakness in front of the Jedi Padawan.

Rising from her bed, Allana limped over to the bedside table, grabbing the plain grey tunic that lat folded on the wood. "Arms up." she said, pulling the cloth over the man's chest, covering the source of her heated cheeks. Taking a short breath, Allana offered a hand to bring him up off the bed, excitement now coursing through her body.

[member="Barinthus E`ron"]

[member="Allana S'hadar"]

He raised his arms looking at the tunic and gave a nod while he took the sling off. The cast was good and the slung mostly so he wouldn't be moving or using it but you couldn't raise your arms and get a shirt on with a sling also. He stood there after taking her arm and raising her hand up to his mouth as he muzzled it. He might be human looking but they were cathar somewhere in there as he then kissed it. "My hero." The sly smile remaining before he was walking and looking around. "We might have to sneak past your mother and father.... also my father. He is usually down in the catacombs so need to be quick." He was looking at a straight path as he walked quickly to get the quartermasters distracted, grab two kits one for each of them and they would have to find their own crystals while moving around with a look on his face. "This should do it." He was standing with the kits under one arm, his cast on his arm and best of all a pretty girl by his side before looking up into the mountains towards where the map said the crystal caves were.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom