Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We're gonna flippin' do this!

Alarm coursed through the Shi'ido as she watched her student soar across the room, remaining motionless for but a second as he made impact with the ground. Dread gripped the Jedi Master as she feared for the man's well being.

"This is why Jedi have their emotions in check." she muttered, silently chiding herself for her moment of weakness. Taking a step towards her Padawan, she let out a sigh of relief as Barinthus uttered a short but painful laugh. At least his sense of humour has remained intact, she thought, summoning her own sabers back to her hands as each were lit.

"You always were a cheeky boy. I'm glad to see that hasn't changed." she responded, moving her sabers into an offensive stance. "You've improved greatly, but I hope that's not all you've learned. Come on show me what you've got." she teased, drawing her saber outwards, gesturing to the challenge.

[member="Barinthus E`ron"]

[member="Rasu Gan"]

He looked up from the floor at her for a moment before pulling his saber back to his hands and kept a half grin on his face. "Well I had a good teacher when it comes to keeping myself in check. Might not always be around but I remember our lessons well." He held the blade in his hand as it came and activated with a snap hiss. The green blade humming while he met her offensive stance with a kip up coming to a semi crouched position and taking the blade in two hands before he entered a neutral and defensive stance. "So come on, lets hear about your adventures while away. I am all giddy hoping you brought me something."

The Shi'ido could not help but laugh at the young man's wit. Allana had better be ready for such a persistent one. She wasn't sure whether her daughter had remained the wide-eyed young girl she had left behind those years ago, but she was confident that she would at least befriend the young man if not take it to the nest level. Realising that her thoughts had carried her away from the present situation, Rasu returned her gaze back on Barinthus.

"I may have brought you something, but you'll have to prove that you're worthy of such a gift." she said, flashing a cheeky grin. Bringing both sabers down to her side, Rasu allowed herself a moment to breath in before leaping into the air, swinging both sabers in a continuous arc. From a distance, she would have appeared as a pinwheel of colour, a deadly pinwheel that was headed in the direction of the young Padawan, both sabers continuing its spin as they hummed hungrily, hoping to collide with the Jedi's body.

[member="Rasu Gan"]

Oh.... something possibly. He was looking at her and almost rubbed his hands together as she started to come at him again. A pinwheel of sabers while he held his blade in one hand a was under all the bravado feeling tired. He might have good stamina but he was still a padawan and going forever was not possible yet while he hands clenched on the saber and she stood there. Going for djem so while he focused and watched the movement. She was focusing on the reflexes and brought his blade up to try and stop her while the hand burst towards the center to try and stun her. Then he wanted to try and bring it together with his saber in a flowing water to graze her arms length.

Rasu was pleased as she felt both her blades clash with the green saber of her students. Such a tactic had at times overwhelmed her previous Padawans, but she was glad to see that this young man was ahead of all the rest. Sparks danced, as the energy weapons met, trailing down to die on the scratched floor. Without warning Rasu felt the danger sense tingle down her spine, alerting her to the fist that was near approaching. Reacting to the warning, Rasu lowered her back, dipping backwards in the hope of dodging Barinthus' attack, however she had proven too slow. Although missing the intended mark, Rasu felt a jab of pain as the man's fist bounced off her side, grazing her abdomen.

Sensing the second attack, Rasu followed through with the failed dodge and rolled onto her back, performing a flip that created some space between the two opponents. Heated air passed over her exposed back as the heat from the Padawan's weapon passed over her, barely missing the green skin of the Jedi Master. "You're going to have to do better than that."

[member="Rasu Gan"]

He was moving back, taking the moment to retrieve his thoughts and see what his master was doing as he focused and gulped in some air. His hands a little shaky while he was moving, shifting the blade into its own small spin as his master was standing a ways in front of him now. "Well then time to have some fun." The smirk was there on his face and he moved into a crouched jump. Blade coming down in a falling leaf as he twisted to add more power and impacts to make a saber lock but had his boots riding behind for a moment before sending them out in a kick if their blades locked. Work smarter, not harder and let gravity add force to his strikes.

Watching with hawk-like eyes, Rasu analysed the approaching figure, hoping to gain some idea of the next move. She prepared her sabers in a defensive position as the green blade came crashing down, weaving strange signs in the air as it made heavy impact upon her own twin blades. Her arms shuddered by the sheer force of the collision, locking her elbows in place as she fought to overpower the young man's strength.

Ah smart move, she thought, as she sensed Barinthus kick out, his foot intending to make contact with her own body. Allowing her student to win their clash, Rasu deactivated her sabers, hoping to surprise Barinthus as the weight of her own blade vanished. Let gravity do the work (Lesson of the Hour) she smirked as she took a step to the left, turning on her side so too miss both the falling blade and the physical attack of he students lower limb.

[member="Rasu Gan"]

Frak... He felt the blades give way and gravity did what it did best... Sent him down to the ground as he touched down and rolled forward feeling his master to the left as he threw his blade hilt. The deactivated blade gripped with the force but used more like a projectile to try and get some surprise before he turned around pulled back at it. Hopefully with it impacting or getting the attention while he jumped up again and went forward mirroring his master with a corkscrew slash to try and bat her saber to the side.

Rasu had no time for a reprieve as already Barinthus sprung into motion. The Shi'ido saw the silvery flash of the man's weapon fly towards her as her student fell. Opening her legs, she watched it dart between her limbs as it continued forward. Reactivating her blades Rasu watched warily as Barinthus extended his hand, causing a tingling sensation down her spine. Reacting to her danger sense, the Jedi had barely enough time to dodge the return of the lightsaber hilt, scraping a bit of skin of her ankle as it whizzed back to the hands of its owner.

Ignoring the pain, Rasu brought her weapons up in a defensive stance as the Padawan leaped towards the Shi'ido, twisting in the air with saber outstretched. Alarmed by such a maneuver, Rasu brought her left blade to clash with her opponents. To her horror, she felt the weapon give way and watched as it was flung from her hand, flying across the room. Left with only one weapon, Rasu leaped away from the deadly human corkscrew and sent a surge of Force energy at Barinthus, hoping to put an end to this impressive attack.

[member="Rasu Gan"]

He was surprised by knocking the blade out of her hand as he felt the energy strike him. Spinning into the floor as he rolled and felt his pride go splat. He didn't move for a moment before he was looking at his arm at an awkward angle on the floor and felt the shooting sensation of the pain. The padawan rolled over tired as the tension in his muscles went away in favor of red hot pain where he had broken his arm. Gritting his teeth while heheld it to his chest and deactivating his saber as he just sat there on the floor. "Oh that was fun."

Rasu knew something had gone wrong as she watched Barinthus roll along the floor. Her heart seemed to stop as the young man gritted his teeth, displaying the immense pain that now plagued him. Dropping her sabers to the ground, Rasu ran to Barinthus' side. Searching for the source of the pain, her eyes came to rest on his arm, limp from the elbow down.

"Hold still for a second, let me take a look." she said, stretching out with a mental tendril so to better inspect the injury. As she entered the young man's wound she left a trail of soothing numbness, hoping to spare Barinthus of his pain as she came to the broken bone. Knowing that their sparring match was officially over, Rasu closed herself off from the Force and looked back the her student.

"That's a serious injury so I'd say we better get you to the infirmary. Do you need some help getting up?" she asked, extending a hand if he chose to accept it.

[member="Rasu Gan"]

He looked at her and was tired as he spoke with a small laugh. "Green lady makes me all fuzzy." He was rather enjoying this and the feeling of numbness in his arm while she went for senses. "I'll be fine, good thing about being a jedi... We have really good healers and I have a great master still." He slowly got up while standing there and spoke. "Oh I am glad you are back, closest thing I have to some sort of family... Well you and Sochi as it were. I miss having everyone together since Abigail went and ran off."

"You're right Barinthus, we have nothing to worry about." Rasu replied, recalling her weapons back to her outstretched hands. Placing a supportive hand on her student's shoulder, she brought him into a gentle hug, taking care not to touch his damaged arm. The young man had gone through a lot in the last few years, losing his mother and sister. It dawned upon the Shi'ido that the Padawan was all alone, he had been putting on a tough face this entire time, yet she was sure that the pain in his arm was only minor compared to the pain that plagued his heart.

"I know what you mean. Things have happened really quickly but we've dealt with it and now we just have to move on." she forced herself to say, her mouth shaking with emotion as she thought back on the loss of Sochi and Iella. Taking a slow breath, she wiped the tears from her eyes before they had a chance to wet her face. "You may feel like you've lost your family, but the Silver Jedi are your family and we'll always be there to support Barinthus. I won't be leaving anytime soon."

[member="Rasu Gan"]

Well that was a great thing to hear, he liked the hug and knew he wasn't fully alone. He did have his father and his sister was alive he could feel it just doing her own thing. Whatever that was he was more then certain it was not something he wanted to know while he looked at his master and nodded his head. "I am thankful for that, I think a trip to the healers is in order and come on master regale me with the tales of your adventures. I always loved hearing those stories."

"I think a story will have to wait for another time Barinthus. This arm is our priority at the moment." Rasu responded, taking another look at the man's broken limb. Bruising had now appeared around the wound causing the skin to turn purple. Placing a supportive hand on her student's back, she summoned Barinthus' fallen saber, before guiding him from the room.

It did not take them long before the pair reached the infirmary. Taking the man to one of the vacant beds, Rasu left Barinthus to find a healer to take a look at his arm. In such an empty infirmary, you'd have thought there would have been at least one healer on duty. It seemed Barinthus would be alone while his Master busily searched for a Jedi to fix his arm, or so it seemed....

Sitting quietly on the infirmary bed, Allana bathed in the peace that inhabited the empty ward. With her foot wrapped in a cast, the Jedi would not be leaving anytime soon nor would she be able to escape the two beings who had now ruined the peace of her quiet haven.

"Stang" she muttered, recognising one of the figures to be her mother. Twisting onto her side, she faced the wall, silently crying out in pain as her body weight came to rest on her fractured ankle. Hoping the Shi'ido Master had not spotted her, Allana continued to face the wall, waiting for the time when her mother had departed the ward with whomever she had entered with.

[member="Rasu Gan"] [member="Allana Gan"]

He had learned about the healers... well that mostly they weren't there. The main healer usually vanished and the other he had met wasn't personable but she also didn't work on Voss. The temple on Vaynai where the Silver Jedi were working on things with healers and the nearby Zygerria. A slavers world they keep clean but also when the one came he was getting checked. Stripped carefully out of the shirt while he laid there on the bed getting checked out.

A cast and sling going over his arm while he held one hand behind his head. The small smile on his face though while he hummed a little to himself. "Early in the morning..." The song was trailing off in his head. Then he heard something familiar as he looked over and put a hand on his stomach. "Oh my, Allana." He tried to move but the droid kept him on the bed while the healer looked at him and he rolled his eyes. "What happened to you?" It was hard to not recognize that lovely shade of green skin.

"No it can't be..." Dread crept into her heart as that voice hit her ears. Turning slowly, she faced the source, already knowing who would be lying on the opposite bed.

"Hello Barinthus." she said, shifting her pillow so that she could properly face her fellow Padawan. "I'm fine, honest! There's no need to get worked up over a silly little fracture." Looking down at the cast, she tensed a little as a hollow ache worked its way up to her knee. Ignoring the pain, she turned back to Barinthus, feeling slightly uncomfortable as her eyes fell to his exposed chest. KNowing what would happen next, Allana wasn't surprised when she felt the heat rise in her checks. Ignoring her obvious embarrassment, Allana tried to distract the man by inquiring about his own injury. "How'd that happen then?"

[member="Allana Gan"]

He was looking at her and when he tried to move again and the droid didn't stop him he kept his arm in the sling while sitting up in the bed. Offer an arm to say hello and embrace her while his nose twitched a little. He could smell the small change in the air and hearing blood rushing under the skin was a nice perk.... He wondered if his dads thing about smelling a lie could also happen.

He looked at her though and the other first instinct he had was to try and comfort her... Like a cathar did to someone... He didn't know if she would like that or maybe she would but he spoke staying there and touching his chest where the platinum piercing flicked for a moment. "Well you know how it goes, once your mother returned we got to talking and I asked her if I could ask you out." He smirked a little. "Then we trained and I ended up here."

"Ummm sorry?!?!" she found herself saying, feeling the heat in her cheeks intensify. Life seemed to freeze as the words left Barinthus' mouth. What was her mother doing? She was not in control of her daughter! She did not get to come back into her life after six years and sell her off to some other man. She had lost that right.

Finding her mouth dry from the sudden panic attack, Allana found herself feeling even more uncomfortable as the young man flicked his metal piercing. Hoping the Padawan didn't notice the small shudder, Allana found her voice and asked the question she had been dreading.

"And what did my mother say?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom