Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well Now, look what we got here..........

Komi Malai

K
Huh. An assassin droid. I've taken out a couple Hk's before. They're pretty sturdily built, but it you hit 'em just right, they fall apart nice and simple.... :cool:

Oh, just talking to myself is all.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
@[member="Komi Malai"]
You find this one to be so much more than that, don't let underestimation get to you,

Also, we have plenty of Mercenary organizations like Fringe or Omega if you're more into that rather than bounty hunting, Omega have their own hunting division too, although business has been slow in that regard all around, at least since the wipe

There's also minor merc factions like Titan Core, Rebel Alliance, Republic of Manda, and pirate faction Corsair Brotherhood

Komi Malai

K
Glad to be here, Fire Head... :p

The Lords of the Fringe? Sounds a little too high class.....

HK-36

Well pay opportunities are pretty much equal in every faction, as they all claim to be paying better than others.
And I cannot speak for other factions, but
Omegas are for more good and neutral natured Mercs, we offer plenty of opportunities, high-quality gear, spots in hunting, mercenary, or professional army division. You could quit at any time, of course, as long as you don't run off with too much of our equipment

Bounty Hunters' Guild is a minor faction with offices in most of the shadow spaceports located throughout Galaxy, organization dedicated to supporting, employing, and training bounty hunters, they don't have alignment restrictions so you can be with any other faction and still keep membership in the Guild

Haven Pryde

Pirate Queen | ODF Marine
LoTF allows you more freedoms that you don't see in other factions, you could be anything you want and be employed with the Lords. :D

HK-36

Well, Protectorate still welcomes mercs, like I said

Unless you want to fight me first

Or you can fight me and then join the Protectorate, that could work

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom