Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to the Underground

Hello everyone I just join your merry band today. *clears throat*

Seeing as I have a cousin in the group [member="Jorus Merrill"] as for my back ground I was for a time in the Red Raven as spy for some one which will be left as no name for the time. I also like to by reality broker where every I can get my hands on. Having my own company to do so that can be a front of many planets, create safe house for the underground.

Yea i more of the tech person myself but I do have some experience firing a weapon or two..

Yea I just got back though I would give this character life again.

Can't wait to met each and every one of you folks.

Hello everyone I just join your merry band today. *clears throat*

Seeing as I have a cousin in the group [member="Jorus Merrill"] as for my back ground I was for a time in the Red Raven as spy for some one which will be left as no name for the time. I also like to by reality broker where every I can get my hands on. Having my own company to do so that can be a front of many planets, create safe house for the underground.

Yea i more of the tech person myself but I do have some experience firing a weapon or two..

Yea I just got back though I would give this character life again.

Can't wait to met each and every one of you folks.

[member="Kian Karr"]

;-; I can never escape you...

Now for an IC introduction!

Nonadul: Solvae kioo! Ge ghey wokel nukrajoe?

Miracloe: *rolls eyes* Hello

The Corellian Rose (retired)
Hey all… Eliza Steele, Captain of the Corellian Dawn here. Checking out what all the hub-bub is about this underground organization. Looks interesting from what I've seen so far. Might see if I can get a smuggling job or two from ya… Force knows the bottom line can always use it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom