Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to the Underground

Marselia Urstalis

M
Coming here. Gonna be [member="Amit Nykoan"]'s pilot. Met [member="Jorus Merrill"] once, a long time ago.

Formerly of the Fel Empire, then the Fringe, then attended the LAA. Trained in healing and force sight by her only master to date, has a self-discovered and self-developed (thus, untrained) skill in mental influence, and an untrained knack for instinctive astrogation.

Lost her partner of nearly around a decade (Jared Starchaser) when he simply vanished. Her master? That woman (Anders Sivas) is dead. Lia took up the life of a Warden, after being pulled into it by Mara Merrill.

So, that's where Lia's at now. :p

Decimus

D
Hello hello! New arrival here. The CIS has recently more or less fallen apart, and my Super Tactical Droid and his forces are all currently acting ''independently'' around Utapau. Hoping to make ties and become part of the community in the Outback! :D

[member="Bryce Bantam"]

[member="Julius Sedaire"] - I'm blind, I have no idea what you're talking about. ;)

[member="Aut-X"] - Welcome to the Outback, mate, pull up a chair and make yourself at home! If you got any questions, feel free to ask and we'll do our best to get you answers.

Hello! I am Thane, otherwise known as Benefactor. Or Drunk... or any combination there of. I am here to join the fight. I am the current head of the, not so recently inactive, Rebel Alliance.

I'm here for the future of all of my men and my fleet. If it's in your leaders best interest, I'd like to fold my assests in to your midst. We could use the exercise, I could use a drink and we all need a new purpose/home.

If this suits your needs, I'm offering all of our weapons and vehicles to be at your disposal...for the price of a few cases of whiskey of course...

I hope to be of use to you and yours.

Nothing like a good ol' Toydarian for a ragtag group of rebels. I just created this character and joined the faction, wishing for a long career in serving the Kathol Outback. Hopefully I can participate in and develop my character through the various adventures that await.

Going more onto the character, Karasto isn't like your stereotypical Toydarian who only cares for money, actually holding a sense of honor. However, he is still a strong patriot of Toydaria and is willing to sacrifice what he holds dear to aid in it. He doesn't have any force sensibility, but a blaster rifle and his words in some circumstances are all that he needs.

I've already spent a good bit of time reviewing over the website, making sure that I had a fairly well understanding of everything before jumping into it, and I look forward to posting with you all.

Captain Dyre - disgruntled deserter of the Republic Navy - will be around with his gunship the Argo and its small crew. Price is negotiable.

Thought this char will fit in here as well.

I can do GFX shit too.

Hola.

Quick question: What is the undergrounds policy for sith joining in? Because I really feel like the feel of this faction goes along well with what I was doing with Abyss in the recent time. Like I know the real bad guys have no place here, but what about criminals, that are like chaotic neutral if go by DnD alignments lol?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom