Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to the Smuggler's Den (PM before joining)

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Nash followed Talani down the stairs and noticed the envoy, and others. Well he'd been hired to keep the bar, so he went over and started to get the taps going. They had to make sure the most popular ale's were on tap, and then make money on the expensive stuff. He didn't miss the hot shot with the cybernetic patch. Nash chuckled to himself the way the man peeked around to check out every female ass in sight. The man was a tail chaser. Nash had little respect for guys just lookin for the next score. While the smuggler was no stranger to the intimate ways of women, Nash wasn't one to keep a lady in every port.

When Talani came back to the bar, Nash had just left to grab a keg from the storage room. Seemed the busyness kept them passing eachother. He wondered what she thought about the hot shot in the bar, but they could talk later. The Chiss just smirked as he handed the newest hire something to drink, and went back to work.

"Ales are on tap now, Talani. I'll get the stocking done and then we can close up as soon as you get everyone outta here. The point of sale system isn't up yet, so you're not makin any credits on the booze you're handin out."

[member="Sar'Talani'Vek"] | [member="Dillon Trask"]

Talani merely rolled her eyes at the man and went to get him one more shot. She heard Nash's comment and smirked.

"True, but a day of free booze is likely too keep them coming back, and it's only a few people. Besides, I make enough off of my 'other' job to make up for one day of no sales. Once we clear everyone out of her though, I'm thinking of painting that wall over there. Would you like to give me a hand?" Talani asked as she poured the man a shot and got one for herself. There was a large drawing on the wall she indicated, of a cantina full of shady looking smuggler types. She had drawn it herself the day before and hadn't gotten around to painting it. She walked back over to give Trask his drink and smirked. "Last free one for you I'm afraid. This place isn't technically open yet and if I let you drink my entire stock I won't be able to make any cash when I do open." [member="Nash"] [member="Dillon Trask"]

Dillon had glanced back to [member="Nash"] when he made his comment about not letting [member="Sar'Talani'Vek"] give away all the free liquor if it meant them going out of stock. He rolled his eyes, knowing he was right but hatig that he had to point it out before he could've had a few more drinks before leaving. At least he got one more in the process before rasing it high enough.
"Consider both of them shows of good faith between you and Sempra. The big guy will appreciate it." He took another gulp down before shaking his head a bit. He laughed and said "Second shot's always the hardest. That's why I only make sure it's one." After that he pushed the glas aside and leaned over the bar, saying "Say, red-eyes, if you're not busy later maybe I can come and help with the paint work. I tend to be pretty delicate with my hands when I need to be."

"It's couldn't hurt, thanks. I'd appreciate the help. That's a pretty big space to be painting on my own. Drawing that entire scene took me about three weeks. I have all the paint and the sections are labelled to make life easier," Talani explained, though she glared at him a little when he called her 'red-eyes'. She'd heard enough comments about her "unusual" eye color for a life time. So many people seemed unsettled by them, and to be honest it kind of irritated her. [member="Dillon Trask"]

"Sure thing, I got mad skills with a paint brush," Nash smiled.

He poured another shot of whiskey for himself and took it fast. She was getting hit on by the guy getting free drinks. He just arranged a private dance with the Twi'lek and was already trying to talk his way into the pants of woman giving him the drink. Nash would have normally let it slide, but the thought of another night in his ship while his roommate was doing the chitty chitty bang bang was not something he was thinking her be dealing with on his first night.

He walked up to the two and sat down. Nash extended a hand.

"Nash, I'm the barkeep, so what's it like working for the Hutt?"

[member="Dillon Trask"] | [member="Sar'Talani'Vek"]

Catching her annoyed response to him calling her red eyes made Dillon say "I meant that as a compliment. Trust me. I'm not exaclty one to judge when it comes to eye color." he indicated his own eyepatch with a red cyber eye in the center as proof. After that he stood and said "Well then I'll be back later. Right now there's an empty bed and a lonley twi'lek girl with my name on the lips and sheets." He winked at [member="Sar'Talani'Vek"] before saying "See ya later." He was stopped, however, when [member="Nash"] had sat down and asked what it was like working for a Hutt, making him shrug and say "Pays nice. Plenty of place to go. Just...don't stand near one for too long. Stink will follow you where you go." With that he just walked off, content with what was sure to come later on.

"Well he was certainly interesting. I do hope he doesn't frighten that girl away. I am going to need my dancers..." Talani commented, mixing herself a very strong, very fruity tasting drink and taking a sip of it. She turned to [member="Nash"] and studied him for a few minutes. He seemed a little annoyed by [member="Dillon Trask"]. It made her laugh a little on the inside. Her fellow Chiss wouldn't have to worry about her bringing too many people home, and most of the time they'd be dancers, but she thought now would be a good time to tease him a little bit. "You don't have to worry about my 'activities' ever disturbing you in the night. All the walls and floor upstairs have been sound proofed. Don't want noise from the cantina disturbing me in my apartment, or noise from my apartment disturbing the cantina."

Nash knew it wasn't his place to interfere, but he had. That was the thing about scoundrels they put their noses where they didn't belong. All of them. Some did it with the ladies and others by getting involved in someone else's business. Nash, he stuck it wherever he felt it needed to be.

He helped to clear out the rest of the envoy as Dillon left the bar. There was a mural to paint. Once everyone was cleared out, Nash found fhe paints and decided it best to apologize to Talani.

"Sorry about that back there. That whole 'red eyes' routine didn't set well with me. Not that you can't take care of yourself or anything. He just set pushed all the right buttons in just the right combination."

Nash laughed at the soundproofing comment. He pumped his brows as a tease of his own came.

"A loud lover are we now, or is the special someone you get to bring home that's the noisy one?"

[member="Sar'Talani'Vek"]

"Depends on the night and who comes home with me. I try not to pick the loud ones, but sometimes it can't be helped," The smuggler grinned as she answered Nash's question. Talani wouldn't go out of her way to make him feel unsettled, but she wouldn't try to avoid it either. If he couldn't handle her flirty, joking personality then he'd be miserable until he found a place. Talani wasn't the type to care what other people thought of her. [member="Nash"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom