Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to the Jungle (Ossus)

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@Samanthe Quiwl

"Beeeep*"

*Feth. This development is unanticipated, but the female is suitable for my needs. I will acquiesce to this perfunctory claim.

"Beep boop*"

*Nevertheless, having an ambulatory organic to clean the filth of the unworthy from my chassis could prove beneficial.

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
Valik laughed as the Noblewoman used the Force to wipe the blood off her boot. It was an amusing little subtlety. Valik decided he liked the female noble far more than the bowing man. While her bloodlust was a bit untamed, at least she recognized her prowess on the battlefield was her own, and did not show up with a fleet in order to attempt to impress somebody. Curiously he saw the woman run over to a mouse droid @[member="MSE-007"]. Valik's binary was rough, but he could tell the small mouse droids ambitions were far more than that of the average. What an amusing little turnaround. Valik began taking apart his Imp blaster and took a few circuits from his back pocket, and then handed over the newly constructed gun to the noblewoman @[member="Samanthe Quiwl "]

"If you plug this into the mouse it'll integrate with his circuitry automatically. Never hurts to add some armament."

Lord Ghoul

L
Mikhail arrived from his latest excursion feeling... well, feeling nothing. He had shoved his mask of apathy down so hard on his emotions that he didn't think it would ever come off. Which was fine with him. He didn't want it too. That guilt would burn him alive from the inside out. Better to just accept his baser feelings and let them over ride everything else.

He set his YT freighter down on the world of Ossus and made the two hundred meter trek into the village. In spite of the protection it gave him, he opted not to wear the HYDRA armor. It was encumbering and styleless and so typical of Sith. Besides, he didn't need armor to massacre villagers. Which was what he assumed they were doing, judging by the smoke he saw rising from the village. The dead bodies upon the ground confirmed his suspicions - though not quite enough for a massacre. He glanced from the dead to the Sith milling about.

Curiously, a Sith was toying with what seemed to be a mouse droid. He'd never met her before, nor the dark haired Sith who was trying to help her put a blaster on the tiny machine. Or at least that's what it looked like. Mikhail smirked as he drew within speaking distance. Sith could be so strange.

"Mouse droid plus blaster? That's cute."

Sam listened to the beeping happily and continued to clean up the little mouse droid. She had seen images of these things, but never had met one in person. After the cleanup, she looked up at Valik he seemed to want to attach something to her new friend. A soft smile spread across the noble’s face, it was a heavy contrast to the look Valik saw on her previously. It seemed the little mouse droid was the way to her heart. Taking the blaster, she plugged it into the droid and waited for the response of the machine. Looking at it she smiled and stood back up looking at Valik.

“Thanks a lot, I’m sure the little guy will really enjoy it. I just got all the blood and guts out of his wheels so he should be a bit quicker now and cleaner.”

Looking over at the new arrival, the cold stare returned to her face. It seemed someone wanted to make fun of her new mouse droid.

“I suggest you shut your mouth before you find it filled with the tip of my blade. Shouldn’t make enemies of people you just meet .”

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Mikhail Shorn"]

Without hesitation, MSE zipped a circle around Samanthe's feet, ended up facing Mikhail, and discharged his new blaster. Stun rings reached out to envelop the Sith Knight.

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya let out a small whimper of pleasure at Sirella touch, her lips curling into a smile as her lekku shivered. Her eyes looked over her shoulder for the briefest of moment to settle on Kaine, before they flicked back up at the plant master. "Our way is to order, Master Valkner." she purred back pulling away as she gave the order to cull the next village, her eyes falling down to the MSE droid at her feet and letting out a low hiss at it.

But before she could give it a shove with her foot, the other female that travelled with them began to coo over it. Anaya looked at Sirella with a questioning look "Your apprentice?" she looked back down again "How cute." the sarcasm in her statement was un deniable. A familiar force signature made her look round and she smirked at her fellow Champion. "Mikhail," she said "Come to join the fun?"

The sharp words of Sirella apprentice made Anaya clap her hands with delight, "Oh she is a feisty one isn't she." she danced back over to Sirella. "Lets go and hunt. The ground is thirsty for some blood."

Lord Ghoul

L
Mikhail held up his hands. "Woah, no need for the hostility missy." Shorn didn't mind the small droid as it zipped along the ground toward him. "Let's hold off on the oral sabering. I left my kneepads in the freight-AGH." Mikhail yelped as stun rings enveloped his body. What the hell? His nerves seemed to be on fire. Muscles fired off in spasms, sending Mikhail to the ground like a stiff board. He shook where he lay, helplessly watching the somehow gleeful looking mousedroid with his pale blue eyes.

The Sith Knight could do nothing but lie in a catatonic state, thoughts fully aware. He glared at the mousedroid. Damn little machine. A dark whisper suddenly touched his mind. Abomination. Or Derriphan, as Mikhail had learned. The Soulsaber's whole name was way too long. Derriphan, or devourer, would do fine. Sudden mental clarity flooded Mikhail. Dark power washed into him and in the course of thirty seconds restored his muscles to functionality. It seemed the artifact came to his aid once again. He was growing dependent on it. Mikhail rose.

"That. Wasn't very nice."

A familiar voice greeted Mikhail's ears. He turned to see Anaya Fen along with Sirella. "I'm not having very much fun at the moment. Someone should really get an exterminator. You seem to have a mouse infestation." Pale blue eyes glared at the tiny droid.

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
Oddly enough, the woman's cold expression and murderous demeanor melted into a soft smile as she took his blaster and attached it to the Mouse droid. She continued her smile as she attached the blaster to the small droid and returned to talk to Valik, thanking her strangely enough. She spoke of cleaning it so it's wheels wouldn't get clogged up and it could move faster. Valik could think of at least seven ways to increase the droid's speed, but he didn't have a lab with him, so he decided to neglect to mention it. Then a fiercely blue-eyed man came and greeted the noblewoman, and was promptly threatened by the woman to taste her lightsaber. Valik didn't think the noble would have enjoyed challenging one of the Empress's hands, but he thought better of speaking such things. But what surprised Valik the most was the little Mouse, switching it's new little toy to stun and firing on the Sith. Valik began to laugh. Droids, such funny little things.

The Sith Knight however, seemed to rise rather quickly after suffering the stun blast. Perhaps even a little too quickly. Valik began thinking to himself that he wanted to take some blood samples. Perhaps the man was not human, but nearhuman, and had a natural resistance to stun bolts. Or perhaps he was wearing some sort of underlay that shielded him. Most of all, Valik caught himself thinking of ways to dissect the man, what he avenues he would explore, what scans he would run. His dreams were broken however, as he heard the man yell back to the Empress's other Champion, the tall Twi'lek woman. Mouse infestation hunh? Valik thought to himself. He could use that.

"I'd be more careful of that 'infestation' if I were you." He said, putting on a mocking tone of the Sith Knight's words. "Blaster's can do more than stun." Valik noted.

Alshor was slightly infuriated when he sensed the displeasure of his superior, Valik. Yes, he was a nobleman, and he was tired of being considered a small, meaningless, pompous, overeducated, spluttering little baby coming straight out of the cradle. He was determined to prove the Knight wrong, and to show that he wasn't simply another tribute to the Empire.

"So, an MSE-class mouse droid with some stun capabilities? This should be interesting....", he said

Alshor, using his newly learned force abilities and putting them to good use, would flap the clip on the mouse droid's blaster and ion pulse, making it uncapable to fire. Keeping this in check, he'd use the standard force lift to pull it up. Using mental abilities alone, he'd unscrew some of it's metal plating to examine its inner system of electrical wiring, positronic control valves and, of course it's stun gun and blaster.

"Fascinating. So they finally managed to weaponize these little things. Now that is amazing. I didn't know they could surpass..." Alshor would then begin a short lecture on how droids work. Having earned a doctorate in cybernetics, he just told them generally how droids worked, so the company of Sith could better control and use them. "So, I think, I'll do something to stop any other good dark-siders from being induced into some catatonic slumber." With a swish of a finger, he'd then knock out one simple wiring cord, which would prevent the droid from doing any more stun maneuvers that would jeopardize the mission. And by knock out, I mean literally prevent any reconnection that was not force-assisted. He then replated the droid, and placed the cute little thing on the ground, and released his hold on the clip of the blaster. He'd have a hand on his lightsabers, just in case it decided to do something drastic.

"Sorry bout that. This is why the Empire never sends droids into battle, unless someone is commanding them. Tell me if he does anything stupid again. I'll promptly take care of it"

Sam chuckled as the droid did its work on Mikhail, she shrugged and before she could say something in response to the two men, the boy decided to come try and play. Looking over at him, she listened to his lecture and soon realized what he was doing to her pet. Quickly, her anger flared. How dare this assumed know it all touch her mouse droid? The machine did nothing wrong and Mikhail was completely fine. She watched in hatred as he dismantled the droid and then put it back together.

“Your apologies are not accepted! Do not touch anything that belongs to me.

Her blades ignited as she waved her hand quickly causing a force wave towards the Prince. His welcome was well over due and Sam was going to take care of him right at the moment. She didn’t enjoy people flaunting what they had, she didn’t like when people touched her things, and she didn’t like the way he assumed a sorry would fix all of that.

“I’ll teach you to touch anything that belongs to me”

Noticing the angry young noblewoman getting angry at his designs, immediately force pulled his twin blades into his hands, activating them on the spot.

"I presume the apology was not enough, then...", he said, his face plain and unaffected by any emotion. This was not a sign of weakness, he was just ready to begin unleashing it.

He then performed the famous Makashi salute, putting his blades infront, out towards the sky, and flipping them in an X to their respective sides, blade pointing downwards at 45 degrees. This was a sign he was ready.

"So I was right, my kind do get angry for small things. Noted"

Lord Ghoul

L
@[member="Prince Alshor of Centares"], @samanthe quiwl
"Hey, jack ass." Mikhail addressed the being who had picked up the mouse droid and tampered with it. From his aura in the Force he couldn't be more than an apprentice. The fact that the man had exacted seemingly pointless meddling on the mouse droid before Mikhail could enact retribution really rubbed him the wrong way. Plus, this apprentice had an arrogant attitude about him. Not that Mikhail had a problem with arrogance. Obviously. But this particular arrogance was noble born. Mikhail's family was nobles, but he'd never stuck to their pompous ways. The mere tone and carriage of one who considered himself to be noble sent images of Mikhail's father flashing through his mind. A man that Shorn desperately hated. Old feelings influenced his current state of mind and he transfered his long welled up hatred for Casperli onto this princling. "I don't like people messing with objects of my vengeance. Don't make me tell you off for latrine duty."

In psychological words: displacement. Mikhail had for so long hated Casperli, but been unable to act on that anger. His recent return from accidentally murdering his ex-girlfriend only worsened things. She had loved him, once. But Casperli had been responsible for evicting her out of spite and causing the subsequent death of her mother. Alexis had died hating Mikhail. All because she wasn't noble and Mikhail's family was. Nobility.... Shorn. Hated. Them.

He watched passively as the female Sith who had barked at him earlier attacked the princeling. Mikhail's hand reached to his saber and he touched the hilt of the vile blade. Immediately, his aggression was amplified tenfold. Rage surged within him. Nobles, thinking they owned everyone and everything. The power built within Mikhail to bursting point. He impulsively thumbed the activation switch. Derriphan sprung to life with a snap-hiss, the violet blade hummed, red flecks running up and down its lengths. He pointed the blade at the princeling.

"On second thought, I'll join my frienemy." Mikhail's blue eyes glittered dangerously. "Time for a lesson. Take notes. A: you just screwed with my vendetta. That pisses me off. Don't piss me off. B: be funny arrogant, not fucking arrogant." Shorn reached out in the Force and gripped the Princeling around the neck, beginning to squeeze down, constricting airways and cutting off the flow of blood. He lifted with the Force, aiming to levitate the fool into the air.

Avoiding the force wave that Samanthe launched at him, he somersaulted over the incoming wall of air. His blades already ignited, he landed right in front of the young noblewoman. Aiming a strike at her staff saber, he struck with one saber into hers, attempting to take out one of her blades. He'd also hold one blade behind him, expecting an attack from Shorn to come barelling into him.

Also, he'd begin to feel a massive tingle in his neck from Shorn throttling him.

Sirella Valkner

Because I'm a plant.
"Yes," the plant said to Anaya, "That is my apprentice, she is a decent sort all things considered." Laughing she caressed the Twi'lek and smiled.

Sirella turned away from the group and walked in the vague direction of the other village. This was not amusing. "I have a special friend coming to help us." she said as she pet a nearby plant. Lustily she looked over at Anaya and smiled. "I think I shall have them make a temple here, this planet so full of life. It would be perfect me do you not think?"

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya followed Sirella, a hungry look in her eyes as they left the ruckus behind them. There was more to he look than lust, she desired more from Sirella than her body. "A friend?" she purred with a smirk "I wasn't under the impression you kept friends Master Valkner. I thought you just kept pets. Do they have a name?"

Anaya spread her arms around her and began to turn slowly revelling in the life force on this planet. "It is perfect for you." she said stopping and slinking over to Sirella "You could teach so many here. Like me." She moved closer, the hunger flashing in her eyes. Anaya yearned for Sirella's knowledge. "Teach me?" she purred.

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
Valik was astounded at the man deconstructing the mouse droid. What audacity, to think that just because he was born to someone important and to have a little power in the Force that he could just do as he pleased. Valik was about to jump on the man and show him what true power was, but the noblewoman jumped at the opportunity first. Valik smiled, he trusted the woman to be merciless in her attack.

I trust you'll take care of this man. I'll fix the mouse. Have fun. Valik sent a message to the @Samanthe Quiwl with his telepathy in an encouraging, and almost playful manner. Valik then motioned over to the mouse droid @[member="MSE-007"], took out his tools, and began carefully rewiring everything, including his recent blaster addition.

"I'll have you up in no time." He said the droid, more as a message to the woman than the droid. He didn't trust the droid, and he didn't think it would care what he said as he fixed it, but it gave him another connection to the noblewoman, and it always paid to have connections. Within a few minutes he was just as operable as he was before the pretentious prince had arrived.

"You'll need a bit more oil at your next fill up, but you'll be fine." He said to the Mouse, then wandered over to watch the noblewoman in her battle.

Onasius followed closely to his master, Valik, watching the battle ensue between the woman and the presumed prince. The Sith Apprentice had taken back to wearing his obsidian hood to keep his face away from the light, he found people weren’t too fond of a fanged monster even if he was on their team. “My lord.” He offered, slightly bowing before his Sith Master who had been tinkering on the droid. “Shall I kill him?” He knew his master wouldn’t waste his apprentice on the man, but he was still hoping.

Being quite busy with helping the Empire the young Dark Knight never got any time to herself. Spencer put down her data pad which had a running comic about a wayward padawan getting into mischief; it was always a joy to read. Spencer found a lot in common with the story’s main character, but always thought of herself a bit brighter. Either way, it was time to leave her little encampment and venture forth towards where Sirella had asked to meet her. Packing up, she shoved placed the items into a crate which she would eventually return to pick up later. Spencer moved quickly and she caught the tail end of a conversation.

Remembering the voice, she decided now wouldn’t be the right time to be who Ashin had named her. Shoving the mask away in her robes she drew up her hood and walked towards the two women who were discussing her. A smile crossed her face as she saw Sirella, it had been some time, but she wanted to show her a bit of what she learned on Botany Bay. As Spencer approached the women she removed her hood and smiled towards the women. Remembering the kindness she had received from Anaya she didn’t feel as scared of the woman.

Looking towards the Apprentices and of course the rambunctious knight Mikhail fighting over what looked like a Mouse Droid, she laughed and turned her attention back to the two women. Opening her hand were two seeds, focusing the force upon the seeds she made them grow into two beautiful flowers. Spencer preceded to hand each flower to the Siths and shrugged.

“I’ve been practicing. I got your message Sirella and I’ve found time between my training with the Empress to help you out. Of course, it seems you may need my help more than not – are they fighting over a mouse droid?”

Blinking quite confused, Spencer wrinkled her nose. There was so much frustrating and dislike going on in the group of Apprentices that it gave the young girl a headache.

“So what do you need me to do?”

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
Valik sensed a familiar presence, and was joined by his new apprentice @[member="Onasius Gruwel"], a Yevetha man he found on Korriban. He appreciated the notion that the Yevetha gave in his small bow, but it was not needed. He knew the Yevetha was only using him to gain power, and in truth Valik was using him to gain a strong connection to the Yevetha, as well as utilize his other talents. So such fake admiration was not needed, and Valik didn't want it to continue, lest it bring him unnecessary pride and foolishness.

"No, I do believe the Sith Knight and the noblewoman have the situation taken care of. While your eagerness is nice, even commendable, as a Sith you must learn how to properly distribute your resources. Otherwise you would be wasting your energy, and weaken yourself against the foe who has yet to challenge you." Valik spoke and educated the man. He was not sure if the Yevetha would listen to Valik, but until he gave him evidence he wasn't learning he would continue to teach. "And besides, we have more important work to conduct. You can sense the plant woman yes? Follow her for instruction on what we are to do next in the conquering of this world. If she wants to move I want to know. I'll be here just a little bit longer, I'm going to see if I can make a few connections."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom