Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to the Jungle [Horde, Mando, Circe, Others]

Preliat sat on top of the dead Vong, after having cleared the entire cell block. He was tired, and he glanced upwards through his helmet. He yanked his beskad out of a dead Vong.

"This is Rally Master Mantis, reporting to Rally Master @[member="Captain Larraq"]. Circe Savan is attempting to escape the facility through means of a ship. Do me a favor and make sure that doesn't happen."Preliat growled into the comm unit, standing up, dripping Vong blood everywhere.

One second I had been having a moment, the next there was a crazy fox-lady kissing Circe (who was still naked and right next to me). It... was odd, to say the least. But what bothered me was the fact that NEITHER OF THEM SEEMED TO ACKNOWLEDGE ME and then just ran off. FETH. I was not gonna be left behind. I ran after them (catching up with them as easily as one can take a breath) and managed to cram myself into the back of the cockpit. It was cramped. Felt awkward. BUT TO HELL WITH EVERYONE, IMA NOT BE LEFT BEHIND.
"Circe, like I said, never do that again."

@[member="Ashe the Reaper"], @[member="Circe Savan"]

It was then that the Bes'uliik Starfighters made visual contact with an unitentified ship that failed to appear on sensors. The ship flew right past them before they even had a chance to bring their guns to bare on the target. What the did have time to do, however, was report the sighting to command.

"Captain! Unknown contact escaping objective. Does not appear on sensors. Visual contact required. Last known heading zero-bravo-zero by delta-niner."

Hearing the report from his men, and a Rally Master on the ground, Larraq ordered forward cameras zeroed in on the provided coordinates.

And there it was. A single starfighter breaking orbit.

<Circe Savan. We meet again> Larraq thought to himself before giving his orders to his crew. "Power up the Vulcan. Zero in on that target and fire at will. Transmit target location to fleet and notify picket wings. That ship does not leave this system."

Nyxie

【夢狐】
@[member="Captain Larraq"] @[member="Circe Savan"] @[member="Vanessa Nacht Seele"]​
The Solace remained, even to date, uncontested by a single fighter in the galaxy. As they approached the outer atmosphere, the world gave off a more serene, mild glow and the blackness of space slowly engulfed the holosynth screens from above, like a snowglobe of life.
"Shoot, Visual contacts. Feth it, I've been on this rock long enough..." she yelled in her cockpit.
Taking great care not to shake up her unsuited occupants, she made sure gravity was low enough at that point before gunning the ship into an overboosted corkscrew barrel roll, severely complicating the ability to accurately target the craft. Any moment now, she would engage the hyperspace drive, so long as she could clear all objects in her path.
Perhaps if they were smart, they'd keep a visual Id of the odd, Electrum-trimmed fighter and begin a search. All that aside, they would be hyperspace soon and en route to a secure planet which the Mandolorians would invoke war to step foot on. Ansion.

Dredge sat back in the perimeter as all had been lost, his troops outside were all killed by the powder dropped and everything was done for. Hopefully the droid, Circe and everyone else had made it out alive and their sacrifice wasn't in vain. As dredge collapsed from the lack of blood a field medic came to him and began to stabilize his wound. As he began to fix up dredge he sealed the wound the best be could and kept him alive. Laying back on the pile of his dead brothers he sighed as the blaster bolts flew over his head. He looked around to thik to himself what they had done, was this at all worth it? Thousands of people dead over the life of one woman. "this is Dredge, any remaining forces retreat and regroup in horde space. I will see you all there soon." It was a lie of course, he sat back as the heat of battle continued to roar around him, empty magazines and blood covered the floor. Sitting himself up again he held his face in the palms of his hands before speaking once more. "lower your weapons, there's been enough death." With that the horde forces in the cramped hallway stopped firing and looked at their overlord. "Get me on my feet." Vaas walked over to Dredge and lifted the battered man up "We surrender to you." He said in a commanding tone to the men around him.

Getting on his comm link one last time he spoke into it with a hint of sadness to his cold voice "Commander Savan, earn this"

Thanks to the interdiction probes launched earlier by the Nexus, @[member="Ashe the Reaper"] and @[member="Circe Savan"]'s craft remained firmly in realspace. As the overlapping gravity wells forced their hyperdrive to automatically shut down, the Vulcan cannon of the Skira opened fire on the ship. And thanks to the nature of Flak weaponry, accuracy was not an issue.

Break stood astonished by what he could hear over his comm Dredge...his master and his one true image of the strength needed to purify the galaxy of its flaws...He gave up. He didnt want to follow his orders, but programming had its way he made his way to his own ship choosing to take the long way out he boarded his own ship and stayed low to avoid detection. finding the first opening he could he activated the hyperdrive in his scout class ship he would try to pass by the blockade unnoticed. If he was noticed oh well. his face hadnt been seen nor was he a known member of the horde. He could easily take up the story of being a lost droid in the wrong place at the wrong time. Or rather that would be what he would have to say.

@[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"] @[member="Ashe the Reaper"] @[member="Captain Larraq"]

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Ashe the Reaper"] @[member="Circe Savan"] @[member="Vanessa Nacht Seele"] @[member="Captain Larraq"]

A Solace-class was less adept than a standard X-Wing, and the starfighter which had been waiting for this exact moment slipped into position on the escape ship's tail, as close as it could get without interfering with the massed orbital fire of the Vulcan cannon. And Ember's starfighter was now cloaked, and as fast and maneuverable as an A-Wing. Meanwhile, no less than eighty-four Cabur-class starfighters had long since been deployed in this area. SLAM could only do so much when it couldn't get a straightaway.

The master tracker focused on his prey. As of yet, he didn't fire. Some things took some doing.

@[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"] @Horde forces

Preliat held his Beskad as he walked forward, staring the Vong in the face. He snarled behind his helmet, and glanced around. He looked at his dead brethern, Red Legion, but more importantly, the hordes of dead Vong surrounding him. He stared at the Vong leader, before removing a single Westar-34, and placing it right between the Vong's eyes. The weapon was powerful enough to put a Reek down with a single shot, so blasting his head off was not an issue.

"Order all of your men to their knees, and I suggest you do the same, and you will await incarceration, and then judgement. Comply, and you'll live. Don't, and you'll die, like the cell block full of your soldiers. That you killed, simply because you wanted to rescue this woman. I hope it was worth it, because she's not even going to get away. She's going to die. Now, get on your karking knees you ugly piece of bantha fodder."

@[member="Preliat Mantis"]

"No, let me tell you something my child. You get off to thinking you are the greatest thing since sliced bread. You aren't, you are a worthless pathetic ingrate and I bet your comrades would see you dead with a smile on their face. I take orders from your commanding officer, not his dogs. And I'd rather die on my feet then get on my knees to someone like you." The wounded Vong stood as he refused to get on his knees to someone like Preliat. If it came down to it he was ready to die, but he wasn't going to die at the hands of a piece of crap like him. So he and his warriors stood, they stood and if his officer saw it fit to execute them all there he couldn't really stop it. All he could hope to do was that they would show mercy and let this all come to an end

...just as Garrus had indicated he wouldn't give chase if Vanessa fled, which is essentially how the Warrior saw her actions, and once she had extinguished her lightsabers and leapt through the hole in the ceiling of the base he would have turned to the immediate clean up. The Beskad had lowered in that instance as well. "Until the next time."...all Garrus bothered to say in the direction of his departing opponent even though she had disappeared before moving through the corridor again and wading over the bodies of deceased attackers and fallen Mandolorian troops. It had been a hard fight but things seemed to be thinning out here and Garrus would exhale a breath as he surveyed the scene...

...eventually he would have moved down the adjacent corridor, his Beskad finding its sheath again, where he'd collect his discarded Blaster Rifle and deactivate his energy shield. Besides a few very small skirmishes everything seemed to be done now. Garrus had slain a few Yuuzhan Vong and made a day of it as it were so there was little else that needed to be done. Activating his comms system he would have relayed a message to his Brother, Strider, which said...
"All done here. It seems we have everything under control."...he had no idea if the battle was still raging elsewhere in the facility but in his vicinity there wasn't a lot of action anymore. There were, however, a copious amount of bodies that could be piled high and turned into a large bonfire if the mood struck anyone. Allowing himself a moment to relax Garrus would have tipped his head backwards, he was actually looking through one of the holes chewed into the base by the Vong, and exhaling a breath beneath his helm he took a moment as to how much damage had truly been wrought. Without a doubt in his mind the Mandolorians would need to rebuild this base...

...all that was another time though and a mission for someone else. Garrus had no idealizations of helping in the rebuilding of the complex; his role was to ferry from battlefield to battlefield always fighting in the next warzone that his Brother sent him to. It was not a bad life. Were the battles to run dry Garrus could just as easily be found in a backwater cantina drinking his memories into numbness.
@[member="Vanessa Nacht Seele"]@[member="Strider Garon"]​

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Ashe the Reaper"] @[member="Circe Savan"] @[member="Vanessa Nacht Seele"] @[member="Captain Larraq"]

The cloaked Neta'norac peeled off. He would have liked to stay on their tail a bit longer, but it about looked like they were gonna make it to the edge of the interdiction field, and it had been a long, long fething day. Plus he had at least some kind of a bead on'em, and it'd have to do.

EXIT THRED YO

The battle was over, Circe and those that cared for her succeeded in their mission. There was only one thing left to deal with and that was @[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"]. Self sacrifing vong, Strider never thought he would see the day but here he was. Strider walked up to him removing his helmet so Dredge could see him as clear as day, his face was covered with sweat his red bandana soaked but still able to keep his jet black mane from dangling in his face.

"I am Field Marshal Strider Garon of the clan Garon" Strider growled at the vong "I will not claim you as my prisoner. You are free to leave. Your weapons are mine. All you have to do is bow before me and offer them and then you and all of yours can go. Go back to your home and tell this story with one thing in mind. The mandalorians have long memories and we don't forgive easily" Strider gave his demands and waited for the Vong's answer.

@[member="Ember Rekali"]

Ordo had seen some crazy stuff in his day but the level of nuts that was happening on Mykr by far took the cake. He stood up and patted his armored stomach before he checked his chrono. He looked inside the Cell and shook his head. It must have been a Vong or Sith that put a air vent that big in a maximum security cell. Ordo shook his head again and looked at his lil'sister @[member="Mia Monroe"].

"Can you watch my rifle I need to make a head call." He said as he leaned the weapon against the wall. He walked away to the refresher and went inside. After drinking all Circe's water he really needed to take a leak.

"I thank you for your kindness, Field Marshall Garon. You are wise beyond your years." Giving the man a bow at the waist in respect dredge flinched from the pain that courses through his shoulder as the rest of his troops dropped all their weapons and did the same as their leader. This was not a good day for either of the factions but they would move on and leave each other to their respected areas of space. "I will see to it the commanders behind this are punished, thank you." Looking over the Vong hunter supported Dredge as the remainder of the men piled onto the remaining insects that were left. They had to leave and quickly before they changed their minds. It hurt for dredge to bow before what he considered lesser life forms and he really didn't know if he would do the same thing for them if he were in their position. All he knew was that this was an eye opening experience for the man and he would start to treat all life with a bit more respect.

Once the Vong hit the surface a nearby trade frigate from one of their routes was hailed to pick them up. Once it had arrived the troops loaded up into it and went back home to Echida where Dredge would begin the ass chewing of certain individuals. He needed a vacation right about now. @[member="Strider Garon"]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Ashelotte let out a long exhale of air, seemingly nervous but mostly surprised.
"Hhhhhh.... W-we... made it. Somehow." the vixen in a low, apathetic tone somewhat under her breath.
The electrum trimmed Solace somehow used its momentum to pierce through the interdiction field generators, indicated by the alert alarms in the cockpit ceasing. It must've been over. Her head was left in utter confusion, but something finally gripped her to move forward as soon as possible and never look back upon that terrible place.
Ashe's arms wrapped tightly around Circe's torso, now harnessed onto her, in her lap. Her head rested softly on her fiance's back. She was glad to finally feel her touch again and would hope the woman would be wiser next time. With the flick of her wrist and a quick voice command, the heavy fighter jolted off into random open hyperspace, and would eventually circulate to a safer place she had in mind. So much damage done.... It was then, through this whole event, she realized this wasn't the person she wanted to become.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom