Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to the Jungle [Horde, Mando, Circe, Others]

As @[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"] showed up Break decided to call in his own surprises. An entire frigate filled with PRT-1 droids and Cut droids ready, willing, prepared to fight. Appear slowly a droids voice over his comm. "MASTER BREAK.THE SHIP IS READY FOR CONTACT ON YOUR ORDER."

"Send them down, I will be joining shortly." He turns to his astromech droid, allowing it to pilot the ship while he readies for combat. His armory stocked to the brim and his body able to carry mass amounts of weapons with being over encumbered.
He watched gleefully as the mines and coral hit the surface making sure that even if the rescue didn't succeed the mando scum would lose this planet.

Break saw his master mounting the flying beasts as he landed. Break being a stealth fighter landed further away hiding his ship. As the droid landed the craft Break
Followed closely behind using an enhanced Cloak of Nuun to hide his presence.

The frigate slowly defended into the atmosphere and touched ground shortly after Break the hatch doors open as lines of the droids are already on the move the PRT-1 droids chasing quickly behind Blue leader
@[member="Darth Onyx"] @[member="Vanessa Nacht Seele"]

Scum, filth, waste, there were multitudes of things that Dredge could of called the mandolorians who encircled him. But he wasn't like them. He didn't waste his breath on petty insults and idiocy, he was here to fight not have a insult contest with a wrecking ball who looked like he was taking far to many supplements for his own good. He wasn't going to grace these lesser creatures with the sound of his voice addressing their worthless husks. No he preferred to let his actions speak for him instead. "Vaas! Set up a perimeter! I need you to-" as the first wave of shrapnel hit the incoming attack wasted a good three Yuuzhan Vong warriors taking their faces off in a mess of black and bloody mist that sprayed all over the Supreme Overlord's face. As the dead warriors hit the deck it gave him an idea. "Vaas! Set up the dead Grutchin's bodies as a cover and form the perimiter! Grog, give me seven of your best men and move forward to engage the scum head on! Tarik take your men and aim pin the advancing mandorians with the thud bugs!" As Dredge's plan was set in motion another wave of shrapnel hit along with a few blasters killing a few more warriors before they could set up their perimeter. The Yuuzhan Vong needed to move quick and set up tactics if they wanted to succeed in their endeavors here. "Bring Grutchen to transport the wounded and pull the frigate back to a safe distance!" As his commands were given they were made so. The Horde troops began to use the giant bugs bodies in the creation of a perimeter in the open hallway. Now they had cover and the opposing side had nothing to hide behind besides each other and the ridiculous amounts of muscle mass that was on their bodies. "Move!" As dredge spoke one last time the ten men in his squad began to open fire sending everything from thud bug explosives, fire jelly, and bang Beatles towards the incoming mandos troops in a hail of fire and death. With dredge at the center of the circle he looked to his platoon of men towards the left side where a nearby directory had shown him the way where the prisoners were kept. Only problem was he had to get around four very angry looking mandos. No problem, this was going to be an ass whopping of a century for Dredge but as long as the Commander knew that no man was left behind, he had done his job with pride and was ready to take the great journey into the afterlife.

There are two types of leaders in this galaxy, the ones who say "charge". And the others who say "Follow me boys" and that's what Dredge was saying now, follow me and I will lead you to victory or a noble death. As a small opening in the perimeter was made Dredge was the first to step out across the backs of the foul dead bugs. He was the first one off and would be the first one to fight, as he charged forward he had still not said a single word in retort to the mandos he was better than that and he would prove to them that he would rather die with a smile on his face then lower himself to exchange words with mando scum like them. As Dredge moved forward he ducked down low and began his attack followed by eight or so more horde warriors bringing up the rear Amphistaffs and fighting claws in hand they roared fiercely and bellowed into the barren hallway before charging straight into the mix of it all. As the troops in the horde perimeter did their best to hold off the mandolorians troops and attend to the wounded they would eventually lose if they were not reinforced. The faculty was on its knees and most personnel were dead. It was just a matter of securing the lower decks and booking it.

He didn't waste his time on the peons of mandolorians, he was here for the top dog. Mandalore himself was who he wanted or at least one of their top dogs. As he barreled through the grunts he reached mandolorians leader in a heat and frenzy. He would enjoy fighting someone of his caliber. It had been forever since he had a taste of combat, not since O'reen and the defeat of the republic did he feel so alive. He would hurt the mandolorians, make him bleed before trying to end his life. When he reached the man Dredge wasted no time in attacking him. The fangs of the serpants hissed and plunged at the man, they were capable of ripping through armor and mutilsting flesh. The slick deadly fangs glistened as the made their way to his arms to keep them busy. This was why having two living weapons strapped to you paid off, they would tie up your enemy and leave you to strike still. Taking the two fighting claws Dredge swung downwards in an arc at the man's shoulder with one hand. With the other fighting claw he kept by his side lest someone try to attack him. He was a lethal foe and he was going to show it to them.

@[member="Preliat Mantis"] @Gilmar Skirata @[member="Strider Garon"] @[member="Garrus Garon"] @[member="Break"]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Ashe simply looked on in awe and sock as yet another ship...thing came hurdling down for the world. Was it Galactic Crash-Your-Ship-Into-Things Day? Above, the Astra gunships had been doing well to fend off the fighters, but were still suffering losses by the minute. Without a proper air superiority force, they would not prevail. Yet, Ashelotte wanted so desperately to be on the surface, traveling down one of the recently-made Vong holes filling with bugs and descending men. She could not stand the thought of Circe being locked away and lost in that kill box any longer. She didn't want to be locked in air combat, but she honored it. Once she had taken care of that situation, she could then land and dive into hell; she didn't need the Force to kill. A proud Ruferelahuin pureblood, she would show them bestial vigor and speed the likes of which they have never witnessed before... and she'd do it with guns blazing.

Kable continued to fire. The Vong troops tried to create cover from the bodies of their fallen. Kable thought that was a great idea. So he added to their cover, cause it wasn't going to stop anything. He counted his kills in his head. 8....9....10
More Vong converged as they tried to create the barrier of flesh. Kable smiled at their tactical error. A mass of Vong, both alive and dead all in one place. Now this was his kind of party.

He grabbed a Thermal grenade from the bandoleer on his chest and primed it. The he smoke into the comm in his helmet alerting his brothers. "Thermal in 5 vode!"
He counted to 3, then hurled the granade right into the center of the group. Kable lowered his head so the flash wouldn't blind him. The thermal exploded just as it hit the ground.

The barrier was gone, and the vong troops were pushed back momentarily. Kable looked around at the carnage and reevaluated his number of kills. ....35.
Not bad, I can do this all day
@[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"]@Strider Garon@Nolan Detta @Garrus Garon@Preliat Mantis @Gilmar Skirata

...the Yuuzhan Vong Commander seemed to know something about tactics. Watching as the Vong started to use the dead insects as cover Garrus would shout for the Dekka Brothers to..."Take cover!"...and to..."Pick your shots!"...he'd tossed his Blaster Rifle and drawn his Beskad thinking he could lure the Overlord into single combat but it appears leaders only fight leaders. It was no matter. When Garrus saw what was happening he wasn't about to stand out in the open and make a target of himself he would fall back and duck around the intersecting corridors again ensuring that there was no line of sight between him and the Yuuzhan Vong. He knew what was coming and it just happened to be what he excelled in. Garrus wasn't sure if the Dekka's or any other Mandolorians would make it to cover in time but he remained there while the explosions and fighting allowed the Yuuzhan Vong to advance down the corridor they had landed in with only minimal resistance. With his back against the wall of the corridor he had ducked down Garrus would have peered around into the hall sporadically so that he could track the advance of his enemies. He almost got pinged in the helmet once for his trouble too but quick reflexes ensured his head snapped back just in time as a gout of fire jelly splashed across an adjacent wall...

...then it was time to do battle. When Garrus recognized that the charge was imminent he'd scream out...
"Death before dishonor!"...and wheel around the corridor he had hidden behind just as the Yuuzhan Vong were breaking ranks to follow Overlord Dredge as he made his way through their ranks and towards the Mandolore. Garrus didn't even try to stop him either. If the Overlrod wanted to fight the Mandolore and Strider then so be it; Garrus would jsut clean up on the peons. Armed only with his Beskad he would wade out to meet the Yuuzhan Vong head one. Amplified muscle mass allowed him to charge right into the first Yuuzhan Vong he met and press him backwards as well; Garrus was much stronger than he appeared and pushing weight was no trouble for him. He used his Beskad to long horns with the Fighting Claw of the Yuuzhan Vong he was tangling with just before giving a shove with his free arm to send the Vong back into his cohorts. It was just in time too. Another Vong came around at Garrus as he pressed the first away and swung his Amphistaff at the Warrior; Garrus would actually use his free arm to entangle the creature, letting it wrap around him while lifting the Beskad high and then chopping it down into the meat of the Vong where neck and shoulder met. It should have killed the Vong in a bloodt display but the Amphistaff didn't relent and it applied pressure to Garrus arm causing him to shuffle backwards, wrestling with the serpentine weapon, before eventually being able to uncoil himself and toss it aside...

"Forward! Forward!"...he cried as the amphistaff came free of his arm just when another Vong warrior was charging at him. Beskad and Fighting Claw met then in a grueling display of strength as Garrus and the Vong locked weapons with one another. Without hesitation Garrus would snap his head towards the Vong and drill his helm into the aliens face though, knocking him backwards, then Garrus came in, parrying, and sent the Fighting Claw of the Vong out wide and to its die. He connected with a blow from his fist then, sending his free hand in pummeling, before he deflected the rebound of the Vong's Fighting Claw and then plunged the Beskad into his belly, up underneath where ribs should, be and sent it deep into his organs. One more of the Vong dead and Garrus had barely broken a sweat. He would look to see where the Overlord and Mandalore would be fighting but he waited, when the rest of the Vong were dead it would be his chance if no one else presented themselves...
@Preliat Mantis @Gilmar Skirata @Strider Garon @Garrus Garon@[member="Kable Detta"]​

Being late to the crowd is always the best part of the battle, and Chupa was no slouch when it came to showing up late for "work". The Vong allies had been busy making short work of the Mandalorians, and the Mandos had been making short work of the Vong. He tried to refresh his memory as to the purpose of the mission again, but everything was coming up broken and disjointed. Something about a plant woman who the Horde valued for something, blah blah blah you get to use your old heavy blaster rifle again! Worked for him!

Settling his personal transport just behind the Vong support line, the Arkanian stepped out...wielding both his vibro-Ryyk blades, with his heavy blaster rifle strapped on his back for later. A quick foot shift and he was off, dashing head first in the line of fire, blades moving up and down as his arms pumped back and forth. The Force rushed into his body, as his dash became much faster, blaster fire moving around him. Suddenly he slid down onto his knees as a blaster shot zoomed past where his head had just been, and crouched behind a large rock. Peeking over top, he jumped over the rock during a break in the fire and sped off again, until he reached the front lines of the battle. Sliding, he bumped hard again another rock for cover, but was unfazed by the smack. Years of war hardened up ones ability to smash into a rock in combat. Holstering his blades, he unfastened his heavy blaster rifle and adjusted the grip so that he could hold it while on the move.

A blaster shot from one unlucky Mando grazed the rock and almost skipped off the flesh of his left hand. Wincing from the pain, he quickly bandaged it up by ripping off a strip from his pants and tying it around the wound; looking over the rock, he then leapt over the top and pulled the trigger. Blaster fire started to spray into the front lines, an 800 year old rifle finally getting some use after centuries of absent battles. Chupa, however, used the pain from his hand to fuel his Force Rage, beginning to scream and stick his tongue out like a madman at his enemies as he hit soldier after soldier.

"MANDALORIANS! LONG HAVE I WAITED TO DESTROY YOU!"

There was no longer any time to speak to whoever the lass was. Explosions had continued to rock the planet, and several more ships had arrived at the same time. This was getting troublesome. "If you're here to save Circe, get going. If you attempt to harm her in any way, I promise to end you swiftly. No pain." With that I launched myself forward, dashing past her with ease. What I saw next was utterly shocking. Vong warriors were streaming into holes in the ground to get to the Mandalorians. Not far away were the mercenaries I had hired... down a few numbers, but still there. It appeared they were waiting for orders. God they were useless sometimes. "Groups A and B, head down into the holes. Aid the Vong in any way you can. Terminate Mandalorians and stay alive." It was hard not to add 'or at least try' when speaking into the comm. Luckily for me they started moving before I even had the chance to mutter any additional words. Letting out a sigh of relief I moved forward, my reinforced battle armguards gripping what little foliage remained as I walked. That ended soon. Whatever was left around the prison was simply rubble. Even if the Mandos drove us back, they'd have to do some extensive repair to use these area again.
That pleased me. Grinning I plunged into the nearest hole (the heavy exoskeleton armor making my landing much easier) and pulled out my lightsabers. One was silver, the other maroon. They fit me perfectly. All around me was pure chaos. Every second of it was beautiful. Looking around I searched for either an enemy to fight or a Savan to save. Failing to find the latter I turned to the tubes containing the magic lizards. The ysalmirsthingies. If I could kill enough of them... Perhaps I would be able to use the force again? It was worth a shot. "Brothers in arms! Attempt to break those tubes open and blast those bastards!" My cry was barely loud enough to be heard over the sound of war. But it was enough. Group A (8 members remaining) starting doing so while Group B (7 left) continued to fire at the Mandalorians. I proceeded to help patch up a few lightly wounded Vongs (having picked up seem healing tricks after spending so long in a hospital). Was it wrong to say this was fun? If so... Being right was to boring.
@EVERYONE

Basaba Willamina

A'den and Alor be aliit Willamina
@[member="Vanessa Nacht Seele"]

-POP- Basaba stalked as she popped her neck and clenched the fists. The armor concealing her with the stygium camo and she was hidden from sensors. Her presence in the force gone but it was all in the sensors for her helmet when she crouched lower behind a vong and grabbed his throat after he turned the camo hiding her as she sank back into the jungle and squeezed. The crushing of the armor from the crushgaunts more then enough for her to break them. Then she let the thing go where its neck was contorted at an awkward angle as her voice came out in clicks and chirps. Then she was looking towards the woman who was doing whatever with the t of the visor flaring. Her cannon whirred coming up to fire upon her as the tri laser sight roamed with the cannon primed and ready. All that was left were the moments needed to attack as Basaba lept forward activating the jump servo's sending her into the with the knives coming out. That sinking feeling as they went into the fleshy parts of the vongs faces before hissing and the wet pops and still her voice filter let her make the clicking sounds.

[SIZE=10pt]A figure in heavy exo-skeleton armor came through the ceiling. As did two groups of what seemed like commandos. One had 8, the other,7. The group with 8 broke off and began targeting tubes carrying ysalamir lizards. The group with 7 started laying down suppressive fire on Kable and his vode. Kable dove behind a crate as blaster fire burned into the metal. Kable comm’d his brother[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] “Nolan, I’ll take them, you go after the others.” @Nolan Detta[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Kable let his rifle hang from its sling as he grabbed 2 thermals from his bandoleer. Leaving him with only one thermal left. With his back against the crate, Kable primed both thermals and threw them behind his back and over the crate. The enemy commandos let out a yell before both explosions erupted down the hallway. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]As soon as they went bang, Kable jumped to his feet and charged down the hall. The blast from the thermals had killed 4 of the 7. Kable slide over the crate, one commando lay on the ground still moving, while the other two retreated down the hall. They were out of the fight, for now. Kable leveled his rifle at the commando on the ground and fired until the soldier stopped moving[/SIZE].

[SIZE=10pt]Blaster fire peppered his chest-plate as he charged forward to help his brother.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]He strafed to the right, firing as he went to keep the enemies suppressed till he was able to take cover behind the intersecting wall. He winced in pain. His chest-plate had taken most of the damage, but it still hurt. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]He looked down at his bandoleer. While he only had 1 thermal left, he still had 8 frags![/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]
@Basaba Willamina @Vanessa Nacht Seele@Preliat Mantis @Gilmar Skirata @Strider Garon @Garrus Garo
[SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

A trail of smoke snaked from the end of a lit cigarette held loosely between Rygel Larraq's fingers. The air aboard a starship often smelled thick and artificial. The scent coming from his luxury cigarette was a welcome reprieve from the filtered air that infested the ship. He stood at the command station, leaning against a railing, staring at the holodisplay through the thin haze of smoke that made its way from his cigarette to the air duct in the ceiling. The Mandalorian prison planet, Myrkr, glowed faintly in the display. A single, glaring, red contact icon marred the surface of the planet.

Larraq's eyes glared at the icon as he held the cigarette to his lips and inhaled deeply. An automated voice came through his earpiece, notifying him that his ships would be exiting hyperspace soon... Larraq blew out a column of smoke as he recalled what had brought him to this miserable planet... The network of Shokita stations that dotted Mandalorian space had detected an unauthorized hyperspace signal penetrate their boarders. The objects path through hyperspace had been plotted and numerous commanders had been notified of the breach in security. But when the path was predicted to intersect Myrkr, that was when alarms were truly raised.

The strength of the contact in hyperspace and the route plotted for the signal suggested that it was a raiding party. Someone, somewhere, thought that they could free war-criminals from Mandalorian space...

Twin jets of smoke escaped Larraq's nostrils as he closed his eyes. Larraq clenched down on the railing with one hand and felt his whole body lurch forwards.

They were out of hyperspace.

By special request, the CEO of Mandal Hypernautics had arrived in orbit above Myrkr.

On a secure frequency, Larraq made his presence known. "This is Rally Master Rygel Larraq to orbital defense. Status report."

Matreya

Moving in behind the Supreme Lord, Kasamann let his tail fly over his and the others shoulder. The resulting decapation was gorgeous. But he didnt stop, converging with the troops of the Vong came his full force of 150 men. They may not be the best in defense, but in stealthy offense they were amazing. Utilizing the alien bodies, they were doing adequate against the Mandalorian.

This had gotten far more devastating then he expected at this point. But he had started this thing and now he would finish it. Igniting Golden Claw, recently stolen back from its original owner - Ashin had traded him for his Darkestnite saber, and upon his "death" retrieved it. The huge blade gave a deafening hum, for the Dragite crystal enhanced the power output.

Stretching his shoulders, he sent a command to Lotus Fang through clenching of his muscles, his Tsaisi which then dropped from his back and began to slide along the floor ahead of him. Soon enough he began to see the true battle before him, and so he quickened his pace. Kasmann felt himself wondering if he could communicate in such a place. Telepathy for the species had never been deduced as strictly Force based, but he didnt know for sure.

@[member="Aleidis Ijet"]
[SIZE=medium]“Hmmm hmm hmm, hmm hmm hmm.” Ordo hummed behind his visor as the sounds of battle began to slowly vibrate down to the maximum security area. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]‘Battle!’ he thought to himself as the memories of his years of war replayed in his mind. The smell of ozone from blaster bolts superheating the air, the sounds of the weapons fire and artillery, the taste metallic taste on your tongue when you’ve taken your first hit. Was there any greater rush than the clash of bone and sinew, the collision of durasteel and beskar. Perhaps, there were a few things he could rate alongside the unyielding mistress of war, but none of them were as constant in his life. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]His blinked his Com system live as he sat outside of @[member="Circe Savan"] ‘s cell. The Sith woman had not only brought on the deaths of hundreds of thousands Mandalorian citizens, but had run from the battle at Dromund Kaas and on many occasions against every major government in the galaxy at one time or another. He had been told that she was a plant now and while Ordo wasn’t as smart as some he knew that her being at full strength when her friends inevitably arrived it would be too easy for her to leave. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]“@[member="Arrbi Betna"], Ner Vod?” Ordo said into the comm. “Our guest looks really cold. Could you turn the heat up to say 150 degrees.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Ordo didn’t wait long to watch the Sith, and by Sith I mean Dark Lady of the Sith or some such title that she had used over Dromund Kaas, cook. As a plant heat would naturally make her weak within a matter of minutes and if she stayed at high temps for too long she could die. The collar around her neck would explode if the force, white current or hands tampered with it. So despite the silliness that may be running through all of their minds the Collar would kill her if the left the prison without the proper clearance. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]His task complete he picked up his rifle and took a middle knee shooting position. He didn’t know who or what would come and now he no longer cared. He took aim and waited. His grey-green eyes were hard and focused. Not having the force was a relief, he could just be the man his wife had seen somewhere beneath the scars. The ysalamiri that lived on nutrient feeders throughout the facility were thickest down here and the chances a force user squeaking in a technique or force ability were exactly 0 just as the rest of the planet was. Ordo blinked a few times as he switched view modes and checked his helmet’s systems. [/SIZE]

Mia gave Ordo a sideways glance, grinning behind her helmet at his humming. "Anyone would have thought you were looking forward to this, Ord'ika." The pair had a lot in common, blind to their abilities till later in life, Field Marshalls and force users they were elite in their abilities. But the force counted for nothing when you were deep underground within a ysalamari field. What counted, was combat experience without the force and this pair had ample supply of that. The chances of anyone getting close to @[member="Circe Savan"] were slim.

The former Mand'alor watched the prisoner for a moment before tunring her back on the door she looked down the corridor. "Whatever is coming round that corner is going to be well armed but exposed, much like us." She moved past Ordo and eyed the ceiling and floor around them before pulling small explosives from her belt and fixing them to the wall. They were large enough to bring rubble down but the explosion itself would only be minimal, moving back to Ordo she detonated them and watched with satisfaction as a the wall deposited rubble and a cloud of dust before them. The only way to reach them was over the pile of rubble.

"There, now we have the advantage."

@[member="Ordo"]

...there were dead attackers and defenders everywhere. Another Yuuzhan Vong dropped when it came at Garrus and the Warrior ducked down under an awkwardly high blow that passed over his head following the defensive maneuver; he'd cleave his Beskad into the inside of the Vong's right leg afterwards and incapacitate him. When the Vong fell to the ground Garrus was already back on his feet and using the heel of his foot to crush in the aliens skull leaving it dead on its back. In all fairness the first boot didn't kill it but the suvsequent two would have cracked its skull and sent an appropriately gruesome amount of brain fluid back across the floor of the corridor. One more dead. Garrus didn't have time to catch his breath, didn't have time to rest, but even he couldn't miss the woman in the exoskeleton that came through the holes in the roof of the complex with her mercenary squads. "Damn. How many of you are there?"...he muttered under his breath, he didn't have the kill count of some of cohorts but he was killing things with his bare hands, before wading back into combat, blood dripping from his Beskad.

When the Mercenaries started laying down suppressive fire Garrus actually felt a bolt impact his left shoulder and cause him to stumble backwards, it hurt and he could feel a bit of blood starting to flow, but keeping his composure the Manodlorian would reach down to activate the switch on his belt. Once he'd flipped the switch the energy shield came to life all around him as a vaguely visible shimmering aura, not much protection against slugthrowers and solid weapons but it could deflect a blaster and even a lightsaber, and Garrus would start to wade into the enemies again. The Thermal Grenade Kable Detta threw cleared out most of a company of mercenaries and cleared the way for Garrus as he trudged onwards yelling..."
PUSH! PUSH!"...while blaster shots were deflect off the energy shield that flared to life whenever one impacted it. Normally an energy shield would last minutes but anyone who had been watching Garrus since the beginning would notice he wore a large power pack; he could keep his shield powered for hours. As he moved ahead he was looking for a target...

...that target was the woman in the exoskeleton, Vanessa Nacht Seele, and while she busied herself attempting to heal wounded Yuuzhan Vong and destroy the containment tubes holding the Ysalamiri he would charge in at her. Lowering his shoulder Garrus literally ran through the first mercenary that tried to block his path, knocking him off to the side, before the muscles in his legs tensed and he launched himself at Vanessa. Due to the shield he had surrounded himself in he didn't worry about being struck by her lightsabers, the energy shield would deflect them, and he put his shoulder into the impact of his charge. Even in her exoskeleton Garrus momentum, coupled with his strength, should have been enough to lift her off her feet and throw her backwards away from him, hard, and onto the floor of the corridor. During the charge he'd drawn his Beskad back to cover his right side so that he could lead with his left shoulder and after the charge he'd right himself and extend the Beskad to her in his right hand, aiming the blade at her, in a silent challenge...

"Don't let this Mercenary scum shoot me in the back Kable!"...he'd call out from beneath the cover of his helmet. `GARON SUPREME!`...a nice little battle call he`d coined...
@[member="Kable Detta"]@[member="Vanessa Nacht Seele"]

Leaving his druids behind to help @The Supreme Overlord Dredge with his own advance Break moved stealthily past the mandos as they were distracted by the fight and new robotic reinforcements. The PRT-1 droids heading directly to the forefront of the battle. Their energy shields protecting those behind them and their plasma guns giving heavy suppressing fire. Not to mention the Cut droids doing their own part rushing in from the sides their claws enough to cut through mando armor and with their speed and sheer numbers the battle was tipped further into Vong favor. The droids pushing the line, Break saw his chance to sneak passed.
Being an assassin he was a master of stealth his footsteps silent they wouldn't hear him. The cloak hid him from view along with only a very small thermo signature which the flying plasma and weapons munitions would easily hide he slipped passed enemy lines moving further into the prison. The darkness wouldn't hinder his progress he could easily see in total darness and navigate his way safely. Setting explosive charges inside air vents as he made his way further. He was close to his target. Circe would soon be free...

The sound of screams reached the old dog’s ears. Screams and shadows, swords rising and falling. Firefights and explosions and flickering lights made them as demons or hungry wolves. Strider remembered other fires, other screams and the unholy joy they can bring. His mouth set in a grim line concealed by his t shaped visor. This was battle, this was what he was bred for…… he was battleborn and so was the rest of his vod. Garrus and the Detta brothers were tearing it up the best they could. Strider was proud.

The overlord dredge managed to escape the devastating power of the mandalorian’s flechette launcher and charge past the Field marshal to lay arms upon the Mand’alor. Before Strider could react, the Vong boss left his vong critters in his wake to swarm the old hound.

Strider only grinned a wolfish unsettling grin. Unsheathed his beskad and took a comfortable grip on the hilt of his sword. Out of skill or luck, the Mando had chosen his place well, a heap of rubble guard his left and a wall to his back and before him and to the right, his beskad wove a bloody web of death that none could break through. But they were many and he was one. And surely, for all his pantherish speed and power he would have fallen swiftly but….. then ……. The surviving Commandos entered the fray entangling in close quarter combat with the vong, giving aid to their Marshal.

His blade soaked, Strider brushed off from the skirmish leaving the fight to his commandos and rushed to aid Mand’alor, No hesitation in his actions. The old warrior would die before letting his friend, his brother his leader fall. Strider would attack the dredge lord with a lustful high arcing swing aimed to cleave the Vong from shoulder to gut.

@[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"] @[member="Gilamar Skirata']

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
Gil had been too busy playing with his new toy, a first use in battle the cannon was proving a very effective weapon. Of course that was short lived as a loud thud rung in his ears. Swated by the Vong Overlord, his brown eyes shot open in surprise. A muffled hiss reminded him of what kind of enemy he was fighting as the snake-like battle staff they Vong used for close quarters combat latched onto his arm plate. Luckily his armor wasn't cheap duraplast or even tough durasteel. Beskar, mined from his home planet formed this outer shell.

The blow had knocked him back into a wall, frightening a ysalamir that had fallen from the tubes above, the glassteel eaten away by the locust-like creatures they had released. Cursing under his breath he looked up through his visor. The fighting had grown quite intense, the halls were filled with enemies on both sides. Looking down to the squirming thing connected to his arm he grunted as he slammed the head into the wall a few times, taking his bes'bev from his waist and using the sharp edge to stab the staff into the durasteel wall, imobilizing, but not killing the creature. He grimaced as his Ori'buyce Kal sprung from his thigh compartment into his hand and the beskar buckler unfolded from his forearm plate. <Come on big boy...Let's get this over with.> he taunted in Mando'a. Of course, Strider was already on him.
@[member="Strider Garon"] @[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"]

Nolan silently acknowledged Kable's plan and ducked as his brother lobbed the grenades over his head, firing his 'Kath Hound' scattershot at the mass of commando that descended into the prison. He rushed at them, unloading as he moved. Garrus was taking the enemy out like a linebacker and it looked awesome. Kable was racking up the kills and Nolan wasn't about to let his brother have all the fun.

The scatter shot was throwing bolts out in droves, the 40 round magazine of the weapon gave him plenty of hell to spit forth at the invading commandos. Nolan caught one commando by surprise as it focused all of its attention on the lizards in the tubes. Nolan jumped into the soldier, barrel first and unloaded two shells into his throat. He would focus on the weakpoints of the commando armor, underarms, neck, hands, back of knees, inner thighs, and ankles. He rolled over the dead commando into an uppercut stock strike at the faceplate of the next commando, snapping his neck up, sending a shock to the brain, blinking his consciousness out. Two had enough time to get shots off that singed Nolan's armor and knocked him back a step. Beskar'gam was like having a tank on you that moved like you did. He was thankful for the Mandalorian ingenuity. Nolan ran up the wall of the prison and did a flying cross kick to the commandos faces, knocking them over and into ground. 4 down and 4 to go. Without looking, he loosed a pair of grenades along the corner of the wall at the feet of the last remaining commandos near him. The explosion rocked the area around him, killing Vongs as well. He looked over to the leader of the Vong and slid a special 'Blood Shell' into the chamber and fired. Capsules of blood went screaming towards the Vong leader. The spread of the shot gave him excellent coverage to ensure a hit.

@[member="Kable Detta"] @[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"] @[member="Garrus Garon"] @[member="Vanessa Nacht Seele"] @[member="Ember Rekali"]

Taskmaster had known about the entire situation the whole time. In fact, it was the one who sent out the distress signals to Ashelotte and eventually the rest of the Horde when Circe did not leave her initial meeting in her ship. Taskmaster was given one job; watch over Circe, see what she does, see who she interacts with. As a multi-million dollar command and recon droid and a colossal aerial frame, it was able to fly independently through space and the atmosphere, utilizing unmanned small craft to travel from point to point throughout the galaxy. When it flew out of hyperspace from a YT freighter, the craft was immediately set on a remote trajectory course for the facility at full speed and armament as the unit itself jettisoned out and gracefully glided to the surface on its small thrust vectors and repulsors. It was best that way, as it would be too small of a target to track. The freighter eventually hurdled down into the ground somewhere above the base at high speeds, its core blowing and munitions giving out, causing a huge kinetic explosion that racked the ground and sent reverberations all the way down to the base.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom