Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to the Gun Show [First Order T1 Dominion of Zonju V]

Ishana Pavanos

I
Post 6

Ishana put a hand up to keep the redhead quiet, "not now babe." She adjusted herself in her seat and kept an eye on the game, "call." Most of the guys didn't try to challenge her and as she laid down her cards with a look, she knew the other one was defeated as threw out the cards. Pulling the loot toward herself she got up from the table. "I'm gonna take a break fellas, me and the lady have some business." She tipped an invisible hat and slunk an arm around [member="Kaalia Voldaren"]'s waist. "I'm a magic little ball you can shake, rattle and roll but trouble? It just happens to follow me, and if I didn't think you were cute I wouldn't have kissed you, schnookums." She winked. As they approached the bar, "whiskey for me, and whatever the little lady's having." Setting credits on the bar she looked outside, the saloon doors made it easy to do that as did the windows. "So don't think I caught your name before, or do I just keep calling you little lady?"

Progflaw99

--- --- ---​
Post (5)​
Objective: 2​
--- --- ---​
Castor was a patient man, but today it seemed as if he was driven by the demons of the Dark Side itself. He'd already begun to pace - his hands clenching. He could feel the energy inside, beckoning to the Ren, however he did not want to walk into a trap. For now his pragmatism kept him patient but if he were forced to wait on the slower of their party he couldn't promise anything. He wore loose fitting clothing, a light tan as opposed to the normal black robes - that would have been quite foolish given the climate. Instead he work thin fabric, light leather boots and a checkered scarf to fend off the irritating dust and grime of the desert. Atop he head he wore a Keffiyeh, he was thankful for the accessory as it kept the sun from beating down too hard on him.

Taking a step towards the equipment Castor narrowed his eyes at the pilot of their equipment. Interesting - a normal fighter jockey if he had to guess by the man's build. Certainly not a ground warfighter. Looking towards the speeder he pointed at a small overhang at the edge of the butte only meters away.

"There would be sufficient. See if you can get the radio set up, I want to be able to communicate with our forces in orbit should the need arise."

Disinterestedly he motioned towards the other Ren.
"Gather your things, and let's begin - Be wary of what may lie in wait."
[member="Mishel Ren"] | [member="Pierce Fortan III"] | [member="Zmej Ren"]​

Objective: 4

Snap-hiss!

It was all about correctly judging their distance and speed. Each speeder released two shots her way, all safely connected with the disciple’s weapon and bounced off harmlessly. Utilizing both the Force to guide her moves, as well as the HUD found inside the helmet she wore, Zmej raised the awfully humming blade up, ready for what was to happen, licking her lips in anticipation. The sparking energy beam hovered only for a second before a simple slash cleaved through the air as the bandits drove past her. No resistance could be felt when it happened, yet the Force never lied; she had just claimed two lives. One head fell down immediately, the other remained faithful to its body. Either way, both speeders continued in their flight, a blind ride destined to end with a crash.

Truly, two distinct explosions rumbled through the canyon, but by that time Zmej already moved towards the third attacker – nothing more than a sniper rifle poking through a curiously arranged mound of rocks. With the Force at her side, adrenaline pumping through her veins, Zmej called upon the dark side’s power and felt infinitely lighter as the mysterious energy obeyed its master. A simple jump turned into a flight, one turned vastly more entertaining by the shooters’ efforts to gun her down. Precise, yet slow, the weapon released one bark after another, nowhere near sufficient enough rate of fire to stop the experienced Ren.

skin, bone, and arrogance
Objective 1
Post 6

She was walking outside of the self-erecting structures, half-turned to speak to the camera as a dry breeze blew her hair. "As you can see, many of the structures used in this application -- and even in disaster area response in First Order territory -- are self-raising. This is standard technology, but it's a fairly efficient method of construction, and it gives the added benefit of allowing people on the ground to focus on securing the area, or addressing other needs in the area." She raised her hands. "In disaster areas, this gives the added benefit of letting emergency personnel set up the structure, then go and find injured people so that by the time they return, they've got a functioning medical center and defenses."

She saw [member="Ranulph Tarkin"] and [member="Rolf Amsel"] approaching from the other side. She raised a hand and made a gesture to cut the camera before calling out: "Major Amsel -- would you care to make your small-screen debut? You could be a star." She came within range of the pair and inclined her head at [member="Ranulph Tarkin"]. "Hello -- don't worry, the camera isn't rolling now."

Objective 1:

Cain was never one to be on the ground. Most of his adult, and teen life had always been in space. He however had been surprised when he had been assigned by upper command to help the construction of a garrison. While he was not the head, nor did he have any say, he did appreciate the fact that he had been assigned to help it, despite the fact that he served in the naval command.

While he was not a master of ground tactics by any sort, nor did he know anything really, the young Ephicanthix could handle himself in combat. He had decided to help a stormtrooper platoon in guarding it. He would take whatever orders he had, although he knew he was technically independent, since he served a different part of the military branch.

"So, what are we going to be doing?" he asked.

"Just wait and see." the commander replied.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom