Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Welcome to Roon

WGCUQE5.png

New places,New Faces.
Tag: Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae / Other Black Hand members
Bits of snow fell down upon the face of the child, this was the first time The Daughter had ever seen snow..It was fun to watch the flakes slowly drop from the sky. She stayed on the edge of a balcony, looking down below at the mountainous terrain below her. So, this was the home of the Black Hand? It seemed like a fortress! At some point she would need to say hello to the others, but this view...It gave her a newfound sense of freedom, just this view alone was so calming to the child. So open and vast, no plain white walls, only peace.

"How do you feel, mother? Don't you feel so free? I know I do, no walls block our view!" She thought to herself, speaking to her AI.

"I do feel a sense of freedom, I feel a great joy knowing you are going to be safe here. You will great the others won't you?"

"In time ok..? Just shy is all..I prefer to be right here in this moment, simply eating this snack bar while being able to relax."

It was difficult, you can't go from only talking to an AI in your head to just being the most social being. It felt odd being so close to others, when for so many years she only had her mother there. To her it was awkward actually speaking to others, things just felt more normal when she spoke to herself. Over time this habit would fade, but for now she was just the awkward girl that grew up in a box. What if others were there? Other kids that is, were they being trained the same way? No..No no, Mother was a special AI, one of a kind.

Each moment that passed things felt colder and colder, yet she still wanted to stay in her own little comfort zone.

Bits of snow fell down her head, the coloring of the snow matched her pure white hair that hung down past her shoulders. She gazed over at her rifle, snow had started to collect itself on the gun.

"Mother, how can you bring yourself to end someone's life?" The girl asked

"It is what I was made to do, I saved you from becoming what I am. If anyone tries to harm you, know that Mother is here my dear child. I kept you an angel so I can be the only demon, I want you to grow and make your own choice. You will decide who you want to be and who you are, and I will protect you." The Mother replied

The Daughter nodded to herself and sighed, from what she had seen this world was open yes..But conflict was everywhere, she was thankful to have Mother with her.

Snow fell around stardust, only around her however, any that hit her seemed to melt away leaving her dry and warm. The dragon was havin a rare moment of calm where she wasn't put in the midst of battle bringing fire and destruction to the enemies of the black hand, it allowed her time to think about how to go forward from here, she had so many questions that she needed answered and yet she knew not how to get the answers to any of them.

Coming to a stop she spotted a young girl setting there in the snow with a rifle by her side, was she cold? No it looked like she was enjoying the snow, star could also feel a slight pull of the force coming from her and started slowly approaching. Coming to rest against the side as she looked over the mountain fortress as she inhaled and exhaled a slight bit of steam

it's a sight isnt it? Such a massive place holds such a unique beauty to it

She said and glanced over to Venari Krayt Venari Krayt

WGCUQE5.png

New Places,New faces.
The girl had been caught off guard, she was completely absorbed in the moment and didn't even notice Stardust until she spoke. With a slight jolt back, the pair of amethyst eyes inspected this new individual. To the Daughter's surprise this new face was rather tall..Like really tall! And really green, a nice green though. And judging by their lekku this person was a Twi'lek! The Daughter remembered that Aloy's Daughter had them as well, they seemed very interesting.

"H-Hiii..Tall lady..Umm how long were you there?" The girl asked, it was very clear she was a rather shy individual. Her voice sounded meek and small, and a certain unease could be seen in her eyes.

"Sorry..I-I was so absorbed by the view that I didn't even notice you, it is a very nice view indeed. Much better than a wall in a box, it gives me a feeling of freedom seeing the world from this high up." She nervously chuckles afterward, fighting the urge to cloak and find a new place to hide.

"You seem different, NO NO not in a bad way! Err..Did miss Aloy tell you about me? Me and my Mother are new here, well new to most things in general..It is nice to meet you missss...?" She waited patiently for Star to answer, bits of snow still seemed to merge with her pale hair as they fell on her head.

not long, just a minute if that

Her voice was calm almost motherly, stardust looked down to the smaller younger girl and offered a soft smile to her before she looked back over the mountains

it is very...freeing...certainly one can imagine flying above it with wings or a jetpacks. Likely the best view.

A chuckle escape her as she got a bright smile across her face before she calmed down and nodded slightly

I am stardust solus skirae, but you may call me stardust, aloy mentioned you a little to me. Mostly about your mother and her...uniqueness

Star pondered her words a second, tilting her head in thought before she spoke again

shes similar to my wife's AI, least from what I hear, so I figured eventually I'd have to seek you out to see for myself and meet you and your mother

She said and then offered a smile as if looking past Venari Krayt Venari Krayt and to the mother

it's a pleasure to meet you mother, rare to see a AI like you or even similar to you

WGCUQE5.png

New places,New faces.
The girl smiles, Star reminded her of Aloy a fair bit.

"Yes, you could say my mother is rather unique, I don't think I have met anyone else who can say that their mother lives inside their head. " She chuckles awkwardly bit before sighing.

"My mother has been with me ever since I was born, she was the only one I had while I lived in a box..After spending so many years stuck in such a place..This view it.." The girl's eyes water, a small stream of tears roll down her rosy cheeks before she wipes them away.

"Sorry, I tend to be a very emotional person..I thank you all for letting me and my mother stay here, I swear we will try our best to put in some work." The girl nods to Star, a faint smile on her face.

"I would return your kindness by sharing my own name, but I have none. I-well I do have something, though it is more of a tag than a name. A2, my label is A2. And I am considered a Strandcast, My mother is tagged as A1. Though she heavily prefers to just be called mom or mother, I don't know what I want to be called..Names are rather important and I just go by Daughter for now, it is nice to see another Twi'lek. I have somewhat met Aloy's Daughter, that was my first time meeting a Twi'lek. I am told that my DNA is mostly that of a race called the Echani, I-" She stops herself and shakes her head.

"I tend to ramble..It is nice to meet you Stardust. I would let my mother speak, but she wants me to socialize more..As you can see I keep to myself mostly, not out of a disliking of you all. More so because I grew up with just me and my mom, I have only been in the outside world for a handful of days now..Trying to take it all in." She dusts the snow off her before doing the same to the rifle, it was a rather large rifle that seemed to be a slugthrower. Outfitted with high quality materials and a high tech scope, the chamber on the side of such a cannon seemed large.

well, certainly first time I've heard it!

She said and laughed lightly as she looked back out over the snowy mountains, certainly there was many things stardust hadn't seen or heard of that she wished to see. feeling a wave of sadness from Venari Krayt Venari Krayt she looked to her with a soft look and gently reached over to pat her shoulder as she offered a smile

don't apologize for being yourself, as for your name hmm...that is quite a thing...hmmmm

Star rubbed her chin with a free hand, mulling over her tag name, a2...a2...aya....ayatoon...ayatola. smiling she looked to her

how does ayatola sound? And even if you want and your mother agrees I will allow you to have my clan name solus, thus making you ayatola solus. You've met my niece tayl? Hahahaha good good!

She let a breath out, smile on her face as she closed her eyes and nodded in understanding

theres a lot to see out in the galaxy, both good and bad, but it is all part of a grand scale thing none of us may know.

She looked to the rifle as it was dusted off, motioning to it

what can you tell me of your rifle, not many use a slug thrower nowadays, looks rather high quality and high caliber

WGCUQE5.png

New places,New faces.
The girl looked down at the rifle, to her it was more than a rifle. More so a necessary evil, while she herself did not find any joy in owning such a tool it did keep her fed. She cautiously unloads a round, the massive shell barely fit in her hand.

"The rifle and rounds were designed by my mother, along with my armor. The round is seventy five caliber and has other variations depending on the target, explosive rounds, armor piercing, incendiary.." After her explanation she chambers the round back into the gun.

"My mother uses the gun..I afraid of combat, she does it for me. I just do light medical work, one day I will be less of a burden on you all." She tries to laugh a bit but fails.

"Ahem, umm I would have to think on that name. I had many years to think while in that box, I like the name Veneri..Ven-air-ee. It is just something I came up with, no idea if it means anything..Anwayyy..Do you have a neat rifle as well? I have mostly seen energy blasters, not many slugthrowers..Sorry that was such a random question, I-I am not the best at talking to others.." The girl appears strained, social activity was something she would have to get used to. Thankfully she keeps calm, letting out a deep breath.

Star had to marvel at the caliber, this thing wasn't a rifle it was a bloody cannon! Blinking a few times she chuckled and pulled dout her westar 35s setting them down

dont be sorry, like you said, until recently you were locked in a box with only your mother. You've likely got so much to say and so many questions you cant think of them, your doing good speaking right now

Offering a reassuring smile she took her Sabers out and sat them down beside her blaster pistols

these here are the westar 35s, mandalorian made blaster pistols, their my main weapon aside from my light sabers

She picked up one of her sabers, activating it pointed up as the blade hummed gently and glowed before she deactivated it

tell me...have you heard of the force?

Last edited:
WGCUQE5.png

New places,New faces.
That is a glowing sword. A very dangerous looking sword, the girl would jolt back away from Star. Her eyes kept a sharp yet curious eye on the weapon, it was unlike anything she had seen before..
"You-Well that is a glowing energy blade. I can't say I have seen that before..Nor have I heard of the..Force? Force what? Force of what? Is that what powers that blade?" The girl continues to eye the weapon like a curious cat, slowly inching herself back to where she was before.
"It was very pretty to look at, it felt like the light was dancing around the handle. How do you get such a thing? It didn't seem like a normal blade to me, more than a tool if you get what I mean." She smiles a bit before shivering a bit, small flakes of snow would fall off the girl.
"So..what all can that sword do?" She bundles herself in her cloak, pulling it over her head to try and warm up more.

Star couldn't help a laugh, smiling down at the younger girl, gently using the force she made the area just a little warmer, snow around them would start to melt as star let a breath out

the force is a galaxy spanning presence, most living things have a trace of the force, some dont have it at all. However some individuals posses a large amount of the force and are able to do things normal people otherwise would not be able to do

To demonstrate visually, star held her hand out over her weapons, the weapons began to slowly lift up towards her hand, then as if by themselves they began to move back to there holsters and then rest in them before stardust let go of them with the force and turned towards...hmmm...veneri

however they can't just do this right off the bat, it takes time, patience, and training

She motioned to veneri

you yourself have a good amount I can feel, but I dont want to right off the bat offer training, given things have been hectic for you no doubt. Now as for the light sabers their called, its mostly just a blade, however it can cut through most objects even flesh. The blade is super hot as it is energy contained within a force field, there is few material that can resist it much less be immune to its cutting power

WGCUQE5.png

New places,New faces.
This thing was all around..? WHAT? THAT THING JUST MOVED! Wait I could do that with training?

"It-It is everywhere..? Is it alive? And how do I have more of this thing? This umm is very new to me, but I could use this to help people or protect myself.." This concept blew her mind, it was almost like she had just seen a magic trick.

"Is it..Magic? I saw it right before my eyes, yet it is hard to imagine what else can be done. How would I train? I can understand things like the study of medical practices but this is..Very different." She had felt the warmth around her, witnessing the snow melt right before her eyes! This only sparked the girls interest more, this was clear just from the look in her eyes.

"How did you learn these things? And how would I start? What else can you do?" The questions came out like a rapid fire now, the girl's excitement took over as wonder filled her eyes and a bright smile accompanied her rosy cheeks.

3oIWNfM.png

Tag: Venari Krayt Venari Krayt , Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae

Roon had a certain kind of beauty in all of its seasons that appealed to Tan'yill. The vast fields waving in the summer. The glades meeting the feet of the mountains, and which you felt like you could sit in forever, especially with the right company. She had that right company in Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla , their al'or and her soon to be wife.

The white crisp snow that coated the roofs as well as the mountains, the trees and the walls protecting them, it actually gave the landscape and the capitol of Skyhold a... cosy touch, Tan thought as she strolled through upon the great wall looking out over the magnificent landscape. She occasionally took these strolls through Skyhold, mainly only because she liked the place that now was their home. It felt so natural to say it now; home. Of course, being Tan and second in command to her beloved wife, she wanted to keep an eye on things. Watching for internal conflicts, and distresses among the civilians. A quiet stroll with eyes and ear-cones open could discover a lot. Besides, the coming wedding was all in her mind right now. Often and as well as now, she was clad in her beskar'gam with the helmet hanging in her belt. By adding the thermal cape to it, it protected her well from the cold.

Leaving the wall over a narrow bridge, Tan soon found herself in one of the large public halls. A young voice filled with curiosity and wonder caught her attention and when she turned a corner, she saw the back of a familiar green twi'lek showing tricks to a young girl. Tan put a thumb inside her belt buckle and smirked.

''Having found yourself an apprentice, sis?'' she asked as her hazel eyes panned between the two.

UeJaBns.png

Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla Venari Krayt Venari Krayt

Stardust couldn't help a hearty laugh, this girl was beyond eager to learn and that made stardust fill with joy, placing a hand on her shoulder she patted it

first lesson, patience, we can start within a day. I've a place where ei can bring you so I can teach you, a safe place like this one that the beskar brotherhood, which is my group of force using mandalorians, uses as its main base of operations. First thing we will start with is some studying and getting used to feeling the force, things will come in time ok? I promise I will teach you everything I know

A familiar presence came into her field of senses, followed by a voice as she turned to face her sister and a big smile grew upon her face as she glanced to the daughter

would seem so my sister. Oh ah tan'yill this is the daughter, shes just barely arrived, the daughter this is my sister and soon to be spouse to the leader of the black hand.

WGCUQE5.png

Lessons
She nods, calming herself down. The girl turns her attention to Tan'yill, the Daughter's amethyst eyes inspected the new stranger that appeared.

"Hiii! It is nice to meet you! I do go by Daughter, I um don't have a name. For now I don't have much I can offer besides basic medical care, it is my mother that does..She does more." Her attention turns back to Stardust.

"Oh we won't be training here? I suppose for the time I am with you my mother won't be able to do her thing.." She puts her hand on her chin, gazing up at Stardust with an inquisitive gaze.

"Hmm would I be able to get my own saber? They are very pretty, that uhh that isn't a good reason to want one huh?" The girl scratches the back of her head, chuckling awkwardly which quickly fades. She covers her eyes and sighs, covering her embarrassment until it goes away.

"Sorry, Sorry. I look forward to the training, I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous..I am trying to shed my skittish nature, it is just hard.." She sighs again before thinking again.

"Sooo..What all can you do with the Force? You can use that heat to save freezing people right? Can you concentrate the heat on a blade and then use it to crudely cauterize a bleeding wound? If so I can see great potential for such a thing in a quick wound patch situation...Or there is the darker alternative.. Of umm..Ya." The talk of violence seemed to make the girl's voice sound small and meek, her mentioned skittish nature in effect.

3oIWNfM.png

A Roon Winter

Tag: Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae , Venari Krayt Venari Krayt

''would seem so my sister. Oh ah tan'yill this is the daughter, shes just barely arrived, the daughter this is my sister and soon to be spouse to the leader of the black hand.''

Hah! So the word was already out, huh? If Star knew about the wedding, Tan wouldn't dare to guess how many more knew of it. Had it slipped past her tongue while being drunk on thiaar, or was Aloy the one to blame for this? It didn't matter, though. A spoiled secret as beautiful as that one was nothing, even though it had been fun to surprise her sister.

''Yeah! Can't keep a secret around here, it seems...'' Tan said, with mixed emotions not knowing wether to be disappointed or just happy over the fact that she was going to get married and Star seemed to approve it. She left the wall and walked over to them, joining Star by her side.

''Surprised you knew, sis...'' she added quietly, glancing up at her taller sister, looking for what she thought of it.

''Well, aren't you a merry one!'' she remarked and smiled down to the Skyhold newcomer. ''Nice to meet you too, Daughter. The people are always in need for good doctors and medics. I'm sure your mother and maybe Star here could come up with a name fitting a force apprentice.''

The Daughter seemed to be filled with endless energy, as she barely had time to reply to the girl before she yet again were caught amazed by Star's tricks and stories, whatever the green twi'lek had told the girl. Tan had her questions where the mother to this girl was, and how she had got here and where she lived, but spared the questions leaving room for Star to answer the girls many questions.

UeJaBns.png

Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla Venari Krayt Venari Krayt

Star lowered her voice but wore a smirk as she remarked back to her sister

I've my ways, but I figured youd tell me eventually, honestly I'm very happy for you tan. It makes me so happy and I know aloy will protect you with her life

There was a frown, then a look of sadness as she sighed a little

wish mother and father could see the wedding, heh they'd be so happy

She got a somber look, then her attention went back to the daughter as she put on a smile at her excitement and laughed

I'm assuming mother will be learning as well, if anything I assume itll be to record and learn. As well i can mix in how to counter another force user.

Rubbing her chin she closed her eyes and couldn't help a grin, a saber for this smaller girl would be a good thing but that's a bit in the future

it's a ok reason, but its something you've to work towards and earn, at first you will receive a training saber which is a majorly powered down one that doesn't cut at all

Star had to think, damn she did have a lot of force powers even a few she didnt use as much

well, i can use the basic powers, using the force to push, pull, throw, and even increase how high I can jump/jump from. Theres also force sight, using the force to see when you otherwise cant. Well daughter you'll be happy to know actually there does exist a power known as force healing so you dont have to have combat moves, but with some of the powers you can use them for defense rather then offensive attacks

ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɢᴜɴ

H O M E C O M I N G
Tag: Venari Krayt Venari Krayt | Tan'yill Vizsla Tan'yill Vizsla | Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae |
Tayl stepped off Aloy's ship and waved her goodbye over her shoulder, Boots crunching fresh frostfall on the duracrete platform as she made her way up the steps towards her new home. This was Tayl's first time on Roon of course. And the end of Tayl's first trip with her redheaded mother, During which they met with M-O-T-H-E-R and "The daughter", Bringing her to this cold new planet.

Already she missed being greeted by the gentle rain of Kamino.

She gives the place a quick lookaround, Taking in the foreign sight of stone blocks and archways, Naturally lit corridors and and homes carved into the sides of mountains. A sight that caused her to squint amidst the reflective snow around her, Right up until she caught sight of the Vizsla cherry tree off in the distance, Flowers in full bloom which shed just as gently as the rain she longed for.

"Huh..." She smiles ever so slightly at the blossoms, And slings her backpack over her should, Rustling her helmet, Weapons and very few personal affects inside as she marches up the steps into Skyhold.

It wasn't long before she had found the correct turn towards the lift on the way to her destination, But rounding the corner,
She could see that her way was blocked by a trio of individuals with their backs to her.
A tall and green twi'lek that reminded her of someone back home, That strange but bubbly kid that Aloy had brought home with Tayl, And another figure, Who's blue and black tattooed Lekku she'd recognize anywhere; Tan'yill. Mama.

"Mama" She says in an enthusiastic greeting tone as she approaches. At least something here seemed familiar after all.

WGCUQE5.png

Lessons
This was a lot to remember, so many types of things you can do with the Force. She would need to learn as much as she could, every new ability she understood would help her survive. The girl nods to Star, a determined look on her soft face.

"I wish to learn all that you can teach me, I have faith in my memory to keep track of it all. And yes my mother can easily log it all, I want her to help keep track of course, But I want to try my best without the help if I can." She lets out a deep breath, ready for the incoming challenge.

"Thank you miss Tan'yill, I have felt nothing but welcomed so far." It was true, thanks to her mother she had so much at her fingertips now. And this power, the force. She would do well to study and practice it vigorously each day.

Some more questions came to her mind, but they were halted by the appearance of Tayl. The girl turns around to see a familiar face, giving her a wave.

"Oh! Hello again! Umm I apologize for skittering off on the ship.." She sighs, confident that she will develop better social skills.

"Miss Stardust." She turns to Star, looking up at her new mentor.

"Can anyone use the force? Even if they aren't born with a stronger connection? And..How is someone born with a stronger connection? Just by Chance?" She raises a brow, asking more questions like she normally does.

3oIWNfM.png

FAMILY

Tag: Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae , Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla , Venari Krayt Venari Krayt

Tan'yill could not ignore the warm feeling that slowly rose in her heart by hearing her sisters words, and seeing her true happiniess for her and Aloy. Only a select few had access to her mostly closed and often cold heart, and only a few could create that warm fuzzy feeling. It had been colder, back on Corellia. Sometimes, she had almost felt the darkness inside but fact was that Aloy, had defrosted and eventually conquered it.

''Like no other.'' she remarked silently at Star's comment about Aloy protecting her. That went both ways. Aloy, the love of her life, was everything. Galaxy knows that they were perfectly capable of defending themselves, but when odds were against them and the sky came crashing down, she would be the one to take the first hit. ''Yeah... I bet they would, right? For both of us.'' she said when Star mentioned their parents. If someone could tell that Tan was moved, it was Star.

"Mama"

That was a title Tan never could have guessed she would carry, her younger self not seeing herself as a mother, and with all the chit she been through and made her a lone wolf the possibility of that to happen had been next to none. Life changes. People changes your life. It had been a journey that had felt odd at first, but not once had she doubted the decision to proceed and fulfil her and Aloy's dream. A dream that she did not knew she had and that felt so right with Aloy. Her daughters voice made her turn and her soft hazel eyes meet with Tayl's emerald ones.

''Tayl, sweetheart!'' Tan uttered in happy surprise and opened her arms to give her daughter a hug straight from the heart.

''I'm so glad to see you. Trip with ma went smooth?'' she added and held Tayl by the shoulders, proudly sweeping over her proper gear and what the young Vizsla had become so far. She hoped that they had got along well. Tayl physically being a twi'lek, she might have felt more connected to Tan, but Aloy was her mother just as much as Tan was. She knew that Aloy loved the violet Vizsla dearly.

''So! Welcome home.'' she said with enthusiasm, turned towards the others again and gestured out over the snowy landscape. ''The winters can be cold here, but we got a warm and cosy place down street. Don't worry, your ma and I have set up a room for you.'' she added with a happy smile towards Tayl.

The newcomer girl seemed to know Tayl already, judging by her greeting. So, despite her young age she had been around. Tan directed a raised eyebrow at Tayl, silently wondering where and how the two had met and what the girl was speaking of. Of course, Tayl already knew Star who had trained her on Kamino.

UeJaBns.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom