Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome To Commenor

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
The girl scoffed and shook her head, looking away. Another one of those, was he.

"Brilliant. So it’s as easy as that to you, is it. And she deemed you fit to wield weapons and be a guard? Better not get on the wrong side of you for fear of getting a blaster bolt in the back."

She snapped her head back to the man in the hat.

"Whatever it takes. Sounds like this planet should be watched carefully. What happens when her people don’t like what state the ruling body is in? If they demand change? What happens then? You swoop in with your blades and blasters and do whatever it takes to make them understand?"

Her eyebrow raised a little.

[member="Darlyn Excron"]

"They have every right to voice their concerns. Peacefully. But there are lines, lines that cannot be crossed. Things get rowdy, they have to be calmly broken up. They get violent, and I have no qualms putting them down by force. They get deadly, I will not hesitate to protect the non-involved by ending the situation in whatever way brings it to the swiftest conclusion. I may not particularly care the methods, but once it becomes a danger to bystanders, I can, and will, end the situation before it escalates further." He sighed lightly, and shook his head a bit. Quite honestly, he would rather not have to put down such things as protests.

He never did, but if he did he'd much rather it be a polite situation to handle. Things could get, difficult, when tempers and emotions were high. "Don't get me wrong, if [member="Lady Kay"] were unfit to rule, and her decisions would endanger both herself and the planet, I can and will take the concerns seriously. But I will not abide the people voicing their concerns with blades and blasters."

[member="Stephanie Swail"]

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
"You don't abide it, but you are happy to dispense your idea of calm and justice with blades and blasters?"

Stephanie shook her head.

"I only hope this planet doesn't call upon you in a real time of crisis. We'd all be doomed." She glanced up at him, forced a smile and nodded. "Good day."

With that, she brushed past him and walked away through the street and towards the main plaza again, a large palace on the horizon.

Lady Kay. So she was in charge? It seemed Commenor was a funny one. She couldn't place it. Friend or foe. If the man with the hat was anything to go by, the people were a law unto themselves and needed a stricter and fairer rule.

[member="Darlyn Excron"]

"Happy?" He hummed a moment in thought. Was he happy to be able to dispense justice by blade and blaster? He supposed in some ways yes, he was very happy to do so. But at the same time, there was no real pleasure he derived from killing anyone he might have to in the line of duty. He ran his thumb over his chin as [member="Stephanie Swail"] pushed past him, barely able to get out closing remarks on his end. "I wouldn't be sure. But willing, if I must I will."

"After all, Peace in this galaxy is quite the comforting lie, but it is a lie, an illusion, none the less. But for the common folk, you better be damn certain I'm going to hold that illusion up."
Well, that summarized it nicely, for now at least. Confident the woman had either run off too far to hear him or no longer cared, he turned to continue his day off. Preferably without further, awkwardness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom