Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to Club Nightland (Open to All)

"Money danger and loot for all, I think I found myself a keeper, in other words yes it sound like a nice and rewarding job". It would most likly be difficult to pull off, but if there was one thing Vettu learned about the Sith, is that they were predictable and rash. The two walked down the street a little further coming to a weapons shop, com to think of it she needed a new blaster as well. The clerk handing over two blaster, "I don't see why not, though I have to ask, are there anymore people in your crew as skilled as me or do you plan to pick people up as you go along"?

[member="Captain Ironbeard"]

Prepare for your... examination.
Usually Lab was understanding but the Rodians outburst was kind of uncalled for, "Well sorry, but getting through security as tougher then originally though, don't think that this was an easy trip for me", she yelled over the sound of blaster and gun fire from behind, a frown forming on her face. Sure the city was not the most convenient place but they needed a way to make the exchange with out others catching on, that meant her own superiors as well.

"That what I plan to find out, and do you really think I'd use digital money and risk being traced, no I got your payment right here, cold hard credits". Lab pulled out a small plastic container, opening it to relived the credits she owned the hunter, "There is you payment, no we have to get out of here without getting shot, oh and if someone asks we don't know each other".

[member="Leetan Aforni"] l [member="Ex-Major Blitz"] l [member="Koda Fett"] l [member="Karren Trask"]

Leetan Aforni

L
[member="Labkahip Mordulla"]
The look of the credits instantly got Leetan in a better mood. He was still frustrated at being stuck in the city for so long, but a box full of cash had a very soothing quality. He grabbed the box, inspected the payment, and found it satisfactory.

"Looks good," he said. Keeping a tight grip on his blaster he slid the box into one of his pant's cargo pockets. At the Twi'lek's comment he chuckled.

"You do that," he said, returning to his watch post at the corner, "I'm gonna stick around, see how this goes. Have fun making an omelette or whatever you plan to do with that thing."

Captain Ironbeard

Money - People - Rum
​"I hired an ex-sith, he'll help us work out there plans and help duel, if need be. Otherwise, there's a protocol droid, but I'm still lookin' for a technician and perhaps something a little different."
​The captain waits for Honi to buy a new blaster.
​"We should head back to the Ship, the ex-sith is getting impatient."
​((Shall we start a new thread for Hoth now?))
[member="Vettu'honi'oazi"]

It sounded like a small crew, but sometimes small worked best, still perhaps hiring another gun or mercenary would work, hopefully. Vettu borrowed the weapons looking for a slug throwers pistol, "I'll have one of those", she remarked pointing to a medium slug thrower gun, something to help against the pesky light sabers the Sith carried. "And a few of those", a few ion grenades for similar reason, but also to stock up on her own supply.

"Of course madam", Vettu dropped the required amount into the clerks hand before they went off to collect their weapons, "Do you have a plan to take down these Sith". She grabbed the gun and grenades from the bench thanking the clerk and proceeding to stanch them away in her belt underneath her dressing gown.

[member="Captain Ironbeard"]

Captain Ironbeard

Money - People - Rum
[member="Vettu'honi'oazi"]
​"A vague one, yes. stealth will be our aim. Try to pick them off one or two at a time, we'll be slaughtered if they all attack at once.
​We'll be entering towards the hanger entrance, from there there is a staircase which leads to an area above where we think the Sith are staying
​Primarily, although there may be stragglers."

Captain Ironbeard hands over a datapad which has a map on it.

​"This could be outdated, however. This is from the last use of the base, collapses and similar might be around".

​The Captain leads into his ship.
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/116119-echo-base-sith-cult-greyfang-pirates/

Prepare for your... examination.
Lab gave the Rodian a nod as he accepted the credits, herself placing the egg into a sealed and padded container, making sure to be careful, there was no telling what this egg was, but she knew that the unknown was valuable, now it was just a matter of getting out without getting shot in the back.

"Do I look like a chef to you? and you sure you want to stay here, you may end up becoming scrambled yourself at the end of that Mandos gun, look like it could punch a hole through half a meter of durasteel, anyways your call, ring me up if your ever out somewhere and need a scientist of some sort".

For good measure she activated her personal shield while ducking in and out of cover, slowly making her way to the door, not the most discreet hand over, but it was better then nothing.

[member="Leetan Aforni"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom