Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weekend Semi-LOA

Okay, so basically I'm off to my mothers this weekend, and while I have a lot of work to do thanks to college this weekend I'm not actually taking my laptop with me -- not seen the family in a while, I'd rather spend my time with them. HOWEVER I will still have my phone so I can mill around in the OOC sections, talk to you all via Skype, and maybe get a few of my less-demanding posts done (Sorry @[member='Tirdarius'] that's our posts out of the question 'til Sunday ;) )

If anyone is expecting posts from any of my characters, let me know and I may be able to prioritize them into my last few hours with a laptop. Otherwise, thank you all for being patient and I apologise! But... Family first.

Characters you may/may not be roleplaying with:
@[member='Saeldar'], @[member='Daux'], @[member='Jyn Sol'] @[member='Cassus'] @[member='Sotir'] and of course Asha Seren. The others aren't established in any sort of roleplay yet. If any of the above are part of group-based roleplays as opposed to one-on-one then feel free to skip over me and I'll catch up as/when I can.

Thank you again, Libby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom