Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weekend LOA

As some of you know, my owlet isn't primarily in my custody, but the ministry is working with me to see about returning her back to me, full time, sometime in the coming year. Most weekends, she's with me for twenty-four hours, except one weekend a month, usually, where it's more like 48 hours. This weekend, that effort comes in the form of my owlet being with me from Friday after school, to Monday when I drop her off at school. It's the longest she's been with me for one stretch since February.

I'm not around the board much until after she goes to bed. This is already seen in how I don't take on any Codex submissions when she's going to be here, and my posts are generally scarce. That's probably what it's going to be like, for this weekend. If I do post, between Friday afternoon and Monday morning, it probably just means I'm somehow not mentally done for, because the owlet is a social butterfly, and outside of the internet... I'm not. :p

So, wish me luck. I've got a lot to prove, doing this.

-K. (The Owl)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom