Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weekend Event: Divided We Fall

Ezekyle Alpharius

E
Ezekyle brought his bike around again, and let it sit idle as he gazed at the blade of energy the green creature held in his hands, and he smirked savagely underneath his intimidating helmet. "A Jedi? I never though I would get to fight another of your kind, on this backwater of all places." He got off his bike and unsheathed a massive cortosis-weave axe with serrated teeth running all along the blade, with a giant spike protruding from the bottom of the hilt. Ezekyle swung it a few times before resting it on his shoulder as he pointed with his free hand at Teferi. "Ready yourself Jedi, for your skull shall adorn my mantle this day!" And with that Ezekyle charged at the tiny creature, his speed quite incredible for his massive bulk. He brought his axe up high and sent it slamming down to where Teferi is/was, all the while he roared a death chant repeatedly, his blood pumping in his ears as he relished to battle once more.

Lions Maw Impact Zone

The alarms on the ship were going crazy as Ben sprinted through the corridors of the huge flagship trying to find answers. Soldiers and workers were either working to try and get the ship back on course or panicking. Ben had to completely shut his mind off to the force so he could focus on getting some answers. Everything was going fine and then the Sith fleet arrived and now everything went into disaray.

"Master Jedi, you should not be roaming the halls, the ship is going to crash." A Republic soldier stopped and grabbed him by his arms. Ben stopped in his tracks and the soldier almost came off his feet trying to move the sturdy frame of Ben Watts. "We have all been ordered to prepare for impact, that includes you, I mean no disrespect." Ben grimaced, he hated flying for this exact reason, now his nightmare was coming true. He followed behind the Republic soldier until he found a seat in a room full of people who did not know whether they were going to live or die.

Everything happened so fast that Ben barely had time to wrap his mind around it. The alarms on the ship were going crazy, people were shouting over the comms, and then the countdown to impact came over the speakers. Three, two, one.... Ben reached out with the force and surrounded the ship as best he could to slow the impact. It was no use, though, they were going to quickly. He felt himself lurch forward and then complete blackness. Was this the end?

A few moments later he came to. He felt hotness on his face which he deduced to be fire and he snapped his eyes open. He wanted to close them right after because the face of a woman he had just been looking at was staring up at him lifeless. His body ached from the impact, his head was throbbing, and his soul wept for all those whose lives had been lost. He unbuckled himself and he fell to the ground with a loud thump. He moaned, pushed himself up, and looked around at all the damage. Mostly everyone was dead who he had seen in that room, including the soldier who had lead him there. He groaned and he forced himself up, he had to get out, he was of no use here.

He staggered through the wreckage trying to find a way out and discover just what the hell had gone wrong. Tef, Karen, can anyone tell me what is going on?

Laughing manically as he waded through the Republic soldiers, cutting left and right with his dual bladed lightstaff, leaving in his wave corpses and scattered limbs. Those stupid enough to resist died, while those with any amount of brains did the smart thing and fled. Watching them scurry off like rats, greatly pleased Daxton. Had it been another time and another place perhaps he would choose to hunt them down for sport. But he had an even bigger prize in mind.

His armor scorched in over a dozen places, Daxton spun his weapon in a lazy arc as he savored the carnage all around him. Mining Colony 17. Another pimple on the rump of a wasteland planet. This is where his journey took him, the prize was here. And he would find it, if he had to kill every man, woman and child present until he found what he was looking for.

Using the force, he took a severed head and threw it on a door panel, blowing it up in cascade of sparks and burnt flesh. Striding forward through the opening portal, he sought out more targets for his wrath.

"Like my skull where it is, I do."

A Force-enhanced jump sent the little Jedi sailing over the behemoth's head and onto his bike.

"A mantle no more."

Teferi's lightsaber attempted to saw the bike in half.

"Mindful of your surroundings, you should!"

Ezekyle Alpharius

E
Ezekyle's axe bit deep into the earth, and as he wrenched it free and swung around to see where the little green bastard had gone to, he discovered, to much of his fury, that he had taken the liberty to slice his swoop in half. With a snarl of rage, Ezekyle unholstered a large gun from his belt, and slid a rather large slug into the chamber at the back, and cocked it. He took quick aim at the Jedi, and pulled the trigger, sending a large piece of metal at the Jedi, but around at the halfway point between Ezekyle and Tef, the shell exploded and sent a wave of shrapnel and metal darts towards the Jedi Master. Ezekyle used a Flechette round because they were extremely deadly, especially against Jedi who often wore plain robes and relied on their lightsaber to protect them against the common blaster bolt or laser, but Ezekyle promised to make this one rely on other ways to defend himself. He would not make it easy for the little guy.

neo-bullet-dodge-o.gif
Teferi tried dodging, but had to resort to using a wall of the Force to telekinetically drop one of the fragments to the ground.
Short lightsaber ignited, the Jedi Master stared at the Bounty Hunter.​
"All you got, is that?"

Ezekyle Alpharius

E
Ezekyle was moving already, reloading his pistol as he strafed around from the left, tossing two grenades, one smoke and one flash, to at least disorient the Jedi to a degree so he could get closer. The smoke exploded first, blanketing the area around both fighters in a dense fog as the flashbang went off a second earlier, illuminating the landscape as Ezekyle shielded his eyes for the duration of the flash, before activating his night-vision to see through the fog more clearly as he brought his axe around in a large horizontal arc towards the Jedi Master.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Space
Enroute to Osarian

"Nick take the controls. I've got a call to make."
.. "Huh? I mean. Yeah. Sure. No problem."

Karen nodded to her Co-Pilot and MDC Gunner seated behind her. The Jedi woman had sensed Ben in the Force and needed a moment of meditation to respond. She relaxed her senses and let the stress of battle wash away from her. She sought out Ben's spirit in the cosmos around her and focused on the sound of his voice. Karen prayed to Ashla that she might be heard and that the Force might guide her words toward his ears. She felt the quiet whisper and the burning fire glow within herself, and she knew that the Force had heard her. Thus she began her prayer anew,

~ Ben. The Lion's Maw has crashed on Rhommamool. A dangerous planet linked to the Dark Side. You are in danger. Find Teferi. Find Teferi. ~

___
@[member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""] Ben Watts

Karen Roberts said:
~ Ben. The Lion's Maw has crashed on Rhommamool. A dangerous planet linked to the Dark Side. You are in danger. Find Teferi. Find Teferi. ~
Ben heard her voice through the force as he emerged from the wreckage. His heart sank as he witnessed the destruction first hand. Bodies were littered everywhere, fire burned anything it could touch, and the few who had survived were doing damage control or crying out in pain. Everything had gone straight to hell, and Ben was square in the middle of all of it. He groaned and clutched his head trying to regain his composure. He reached out with the force to find something, anything, to give him an idea of where to go.

It was not long before he felt a dark signature, one he had felt before, the same one from the station. The Sith that had gained control of the crystal was here and that was exactly who Ben was after. He stumbled over a lifeless body and almost collapsed to his face. He caught himself and pressed himself up, he had to get to the Sith, and stop him from whatever it was he was planning. It was why Ben was here, he was not to fail again, and he would not. He picked up the pace and turned his stumbling into a light jog to reach the Sith.

He was not far, he was slicing through Republic soldiers left and right, the death was heavy in the air. This was Ben's fault, he had not succeeded on the station, and now countless lives were being lost. They would not even be here if he had just taken the crystal and destroyed it himself the first time through. Now was not the time to think like that, playing the what if game would get him nowhere besides darkness.

Tef can handle himself, I have to find the crystal. Ben said back to Karen through the force. Maybe he should not be trying to take on the Sith on his own, he had been given quite the power, and now he was set loose with the intention of destroying anything and everything. He ran through the destruction until he was right on the Sith. "Enough of this madness!" Ben shouted from the top of his lungs as he approached the Sith. "This ends here." Ben stood tall, ignoring his injuries he sustained from the crash, they would be a hinderance but he had fought in worse shape than before. "I will not let you escape twice with that crystal."

@DaxtonBane, @KarenRoberts

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Re-Entry to Osarian

.. "Hey? Roberts. You okay. Looked a bit lost there for moment ma'am?"
"I'm fine Nick. Just lost my composure. It's nothing."
.. "Right. Whatever you say. Just don't go all loopy on me now. This atmo is bad enough."
"Dropping out of atmo now. Retargeting deflectors. Proceeding to waypoint. Two minutes to target."

.. "At a girl. Let's bring her down nice and easy."
"Gunner."
.. "Umm? Yes ma'am."
"Can it."

.. "Oh. Right."

Karen was back on her game now. No more time for meditations during sublight. She needed to get to Osarian and oversee the Peace Talks. The Masters were...

...Busy.

If the Jedi master was expecting the Sith to cower in fear, he had no idea how mistaken he was. The mirrored helm turned towards the new arrival, giving only a reflection of his own face as he spun his lightsabers in a defensive arc around him. His dark green cloak was soaked with spilled blood and spewed entrails, that it had taken a darker hue.

"Jedi Master Watts." The sith said tauntingly, "We missed you. It took you long enough to get here, I had almost thought you would miss the party. All by yourself? Tired of the burden of your apprentice? Who was it? Someone of little consequence I suppose if you discarded them so easily. Tell me Jedi, did your failure at the station sting?" Pausing to laugh mirthfully at his little joke, he continued. "I'm not the one who ran away like a dog with my tail between my legs, was I? Now that I am stronger in the Dark Side, you will not escape so easily."

Without warning a third lightsaber ignited in a hum of electric blue energy, and began to wave about menacingly, as Daxton launched a series of aggressive blows from all three directions.

Ben's lightsaber ignited and just like that he was on the defensive, blocking the incoming blows from the three lightsabers, he made sure to space himself away from the Sith as much as possible so he had plenty of room to move with ease. Ben was one with the force, and with his battle precognition, he could basically see the strikes before they were even coming his way. Gracefully he parried the blows, and back and forth they went, Ben blocking and Daxton attacking. He was much more powerful this time, Ben could tell, but Ben would not give in so easily.

He had to get rid of that third lightsaber, it was going to be a problem, so he focused on slashing at the hilt of it trying to render it useless. It was easier said than done as he was having to worry about the other two coming at him from two different angles. He had to admit it was his first time fighting off three lightsabers at once, but he felt he was faring pretty well. Ben dodged to the left of one of the strikes and he caught the lightsaber as it was coming in, he pressed his lightsaber down on top of Daxton's, and then he built up energy within his hand and he released a powerful force push. He needed some space. He jumped backwards, getting out of the attackers range, and he planted his feet in the classic position of Form II.

"Raiden was not my Padawan, just a Jedi doing his duty." He kept his eyes on the Sith and watched every move he made. His injuries no longer worried him, the force had completely taken over now, it was just him against the Sith wielding the crystal. "Unlike you I know when it is time to run and time to stay. Me dying on that station would have did nothing for the Jedi in these times. When faced with a Sith who would rather get his power from someone else rather than himself, and two of them at that, it was much wiser for me to live another day so I could face them one on one. Face it, even with all your power, you are still no match for me."\

( Ben was trying to destroy the third lightsaber. Not going to god mod and destroy it, so I am going to leave it up to your judgement, but that was basically my main focus in that post trying to disable the third lightsaber. Also, the force push would be strong enough to knock you off your feet, but other than that it would do no more damage than any other force push. )

"Excuses Jedi. Is that what they are to you? Nothing more than excuses?" Daxton wailed as he pursued the Jedi, keeping up the barrage of attacks and not giving him any breathing space. His swing missed as force push slammed into him forcing him head over heels backwards away from the Jedi. "Who ever said I was alone, Jedi?"

Daxton had planned for just this eventually. After all it made sense to attack the hilt of the lightsaber to deactivate it. Unless they were Daxton's which happen to be made of a combined Electrum alloy and Cotoris Weave. The minute, the Jedi attacked his blades, the defenders blades would switch off, allowing Daxton's weapon to get through his guard in those few critical seconds.

With his free hand, he gestured to the bodies of the Republic soldiers and began throwing them in Watts direction. The Jedi Master would have to either throw them aside, cut them down or close the gap, all the while his third saber lurked about for an opening to strike.

Ezekyle Alpharius

E
Ezekyle roared as he again wrenched his axe out of the dirt, looking around, reaching out with his senses in case the Jedi tried a dirty flanking move against him, but no attack came. When the fog cleared all that was left was Ezekyle, and he could clearly spot the Jedi retreating off in the distance, but he was now out of Ezekyle's care range. So, Ezekyle sheathed his pistol and trudged back towards the wreckage, hoping to come across more survivors to slay, but all he came across was another battle. This time between a Jedi and some Dark Sider, perhaps a Sith but Ezekyle couldn't tell, they all had lightsabers. Was it something about the color? Oh, anyways, Ezekyle crouched on top of a nearby bank of earth and watched the fight, deciding to bide his time and wait until one of them was victorious, and then he would strike. It's how things were done.

Daxton sensed a subtle shift in the force, someone was out there. Not a lightsider for certain, as he could taste the bloodlust in his thoughts, almost as he were probing the mind. This one lived for chaos and destruction and a worthy challenge perhaps.

Sending out a mental thought, Daxton projected, /Are you a man or a mouse? Come show yourself if you dare. I can take you and this Sith with one hand tied behind my back. Coward!/

If Daxton read the dark energies correctly, that was a challenge no one with that blood lust could back down from. To blame it on the Jedi was icing on the cake, after all who could tell who sent the mental message in the first place.

Ezekyle Alpharius

E
Ezekyle scowled under his helmet, and he rose above the dirt bank, his crimson armor shining in the sunlight. He raised his pistol and aimed directly at Daxton first, unloading the flechette round at him, before reloading his pistol with another flechette round and firing at Ben. He'd then stalk around the side towards Ben before leaping off the ridge at Ben, bringing his axe to bear as he landed and rushed towards the Jedi, swinging his axe at the Master in a diagonal slash coming from right to left (left to right for Ben's vision).

Beneath his mirrored helm Daxton smiled as the hulking warrior took the bait. Using the force to slow down the flechette rounds, at the same time sending him flying in the direction of the blow by means of the force push. It would seem that the Sith warrior took a direct hit and was out of the fight. No longer a threat so to speak.

When the mysterious warrior and the Jedi master were fully engaged in combat, he would use the force to mask his presence and leave the battlefield. Enjoy yourselves children, he thought with a cunning smile on his lips.

Ben lifted his free hand and he caught the bodies that were slung at him. He kept his guard up while he casually set the bodies down and he continued his gaze across the room to the Sith. He felt another presence in the back of his mind but he did not focus his attention on him. It might come back to haunt him but he was not worried about it now. His attention was all on the Sith. He had to do something and he had to do something fast. He could beat him in a saber battle but that could take hours if things did not go exactly how Ben wanted, and they never seemed to, so he was going to have to use his brains a bit and out smart him.

Ben's force signature was nigh untraceable to other force users. He had learned to mask his force aura to perfection, and thank goodness he had, or his next move might not work so well. A distraction, it was what he needed to create his doppleganger, a visual clone that would look and act exactly like Ben. With his signature hidden it would be impossible for the Sith to detect, at first, but when he realized it was just a visual representation he would be outed. Not that it mattered, it would offer plenty of time for him to counter attack.

Before he could do anything, though, a blaster shot came in his direction after Daxton was attacked. Ben quickly lifted his lightsaber and he deflected the shot. Then he felt the presence of the bounty hunter bearing down on him. Ben looked up in time to see the man leap in his direction, foolish move, why did they think jumping in on him would be a good idea. Ben simply lifted his hand into the air and he released a force push that would be powerful enough to send the man flying backwards. It would be hard for him to dodge, damn near impossible, seeing as he was JUMPING at the Jedi Master.

"One more always seems to pop up..." Ben said with an annoyed tone in his voice. "What is your plan of attack here Bounty Hunter? Attack the both of us with reckless abandon? That Sith holds a crystal of unimaginable power and his mind has been corrupted by it. He is nothing more than a pawn of the dark side and, if given the chance, he will cut you down without a second thought. Help me to subdue him and you will earn the favor of a Jedi Master."

Gaining an ally in the bounty hunter would make the fight much easier. He was aggressive and seemed to have a bloodlust, which could go either way in Ben's favor, but right now he could use all the help he could get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom