Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weekend Event: Divided We Fall

/Listen to my words, you mindless ape. You will obey me! I am a Jedi Master!/ Daxton mentally taunted the bounty hunter as he remained still and apparently lifeless on the ground. No more a threat than the other pieces of dead meat scattered about. If what the Jedi said was true then why did he crumple so easily to the first attack?

Playing on the warrior's pride and arrogance, he was certain the Jedi's words would only inflame him further.

(which is why I deleted it. Sorry ben I just couldn't resist the dark side. and yes I know you would stop at nothing. Don't you just hate Daxton so?)

Ezekyle Alpharius

E
Ezekyle leaped up to his feet and snarled. "Silence your cur, your pretty words do not sway me. I am Ezekyle, I am the Gorefather! Many have fallen before my axe, and many more shall." He slid another flechette slug into his pistol, and aimed it at Ben. "Your blood will be spilt, and your skull will be mine!" He pulled the trigger, the slug exploded from the barrel of his pistol before exploding to create a swarm of shards towards Ben. Although Ezekyle had only used these kinds of rounds so far, he had more up his sleeve he hasn't revealed just yet. They would have to wait for now.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Garden World Osarian
The Osarian Administration Palace

Karen landed her Gunship just inside the walls of the Osarian Palace. A professional courtesy of the Osarian's to let her land. Most governments dislike Mass Driver Cannons of foreign empires so close to their offices. However, I suppose they made an exception.

"Nick. I'm out here. Contact Fleet Command at your leisure."
.. "Force guide you ma'am. We've got the Bird."

Karen dismounted her vehicle and removed her helmet. Jumping in surprise as a group of Jedi Knights rushed out from the Palace and to her side.

.. "Padawan Roberts! Good heavens. We heard the news that the Grandmaster had been lost with The Maw? What happened."
.. "Yes Padawan. And was not Master Watts also aboard? You have just come from the crash site, yes? How fare they?"

Karen looked all to flustered with the attention. To have the delegation rush out to meet her was... Unexpected. To say the least.

"I... I don't know. The Fleet is recovering what it can from The Maw crash site. But with the battle on both moons? They only sent recovery boats. ...I don't expect we'll be seeing reinforcements for at least the next half-hour. ...Has there really been no word?"
.. "Nothing. Not even a hint at the Grandmasters location. The other Knights and I have felt nothing from the Force. Not a message, nor his death. ...And even less so from Master Watts."
.. "Indeed. If they yet live it is a mystery to us? We have only feel distress at our delegation here. The Dark Side covers these proceedings."

Roberts was shocked. She knew that peace between worlds was a long shot. But they now neared the height of military intervention. Was there really no accord? No dialogue at all?

"Knights please. I know they yet live. Master Watts voice I have already heard. No doubt they both yet live. Fear not for our own. But what of these people? Is there no hope?"
.. "It was as we feared. These hatreds run deep. They are centuries old."
.. "Again Rhommamool has declared itself the victim. Threatening missile attacks if their demands are not met within the week."

"A week? You mean we still have time?"
.. "No Padawan Roberts. I fear not. The Rhommamool Rogues have increased their hostilities the moment their moon became a battlefield. We can only assume they are a puppet state of the Sith by now. Or other contracted terrorists."
.. "Indeed. Negotiations have nearly stopped. Rhommamool has declared that enemy ships have been sighted just outside their missile bases."

"Have we troops in that area? I thought the battle was here? On Osarian?"
.. "We don't know a thing Padawan Roberts. ...As I said. We can only assume that the Rogue State is under Terrorist or Sith control by now."
.. "And that includes their warheads."

"But if the Sith have the missiles? Then a launch is inevitable!"
.. "Exactly. Which is why my colleges and I have been doing everything in our power to stop the Osarian's from launching a Pre-Emptive Strike."
.. "Osarian wants to bomb the missile bases before the Rogues can launch their missiles."

"Can we stop them? Will they yield?"
.. "We..."
.. "We don't know?"

And so there it was. Republic vs Sith. Osarian vs Rhommamool. The conflict was inevitable. ...So the only question remained? Who would launch their missiles first? And sadly, the answer lay with the forces embattled on the sands of Rhommamool. Because if the Lion's Maw had not crashed and reported survivors? The Osarians might have launched their missiles already.

"The Grandmaster!? ...They haven't launched their missiles because they don't want to kill our Ambassador!?"
.. "Which is why we came running out to get you Padawan! You must report to the Osarian's that Teferi yet lives!!"
.. "Otherwise? ...Every single Republic and Sith survivor on that planet..."

*gasp*

"...Dies."

___

*ooc: please see post #47 in the occ thread before referencing this plotline. thx.

"Contact left flank. Heavy weapon placement."

Alexander dropped back behind the cover of a pillar as he closed the gap to the enemy heavy blaster nest. Pulling the pin of his concussion grenades, he toss them through the air to land among the remaining enemy forces. Seconds later, only the smoking remains of what used to be a crew served weapon remained.

"Sector clear, sector clear." Reports began to file into his comm piece as he paused to light his cigar and draw a deep satisfying puff.

"Casualties?"

"Only minor injuries sir. Jason strained his ass when he slid down the stairs but the rest are being taken care of by the medics." Those closest to their leader laughed mirthfully, as Jason would probably be the butt of many jokes for the near future.

"Good open me a link on the Guard channel."

"Osarian Command. Osarian Command. This is Dragon Lord over."

"Go ahead Dragon Lord."

"Operation Fist of Thunder is a success. We have secured the warheads over. My team has disabled the launch system and are prepping the explosives around the missiles over. We are bugging out in ten."

"That's a roger Dragon Lord. Good job."

It was true that the Dragon's Maw was wiring the missiles for detonation. After the missiles were reduced to scrap no one was going to miss those warheads.

"Ok we have 30 mins before this room turns into the planets largest scrap heap. I want us and those warheads on our ship in 15. Is that understood?"

The resounding battle cry of the Dragon's Maw capped off the success of this operation. Why did they need those warheads in the first place? Who knew. It wasn't Alexander's place to question the high command. He was given a mission and that was all that matter. Slinging his carbine blaster over his shoulder, he puffed contently as the Dragon's Maw tucked away their prize and then wired the missiles for destruction.

Why was he still so weak? Daxton silently raged as he glared at the Jedi Master and his monstrous foe. Was he not strong in the Dark Side? He could easily defeat the padawans, but as painful as it was to admit it, he was outclassed. There was nothing more that Daxton wanted to do than wipe the smile off the smug Jedi's face.

Liar! He wanted to scream. Jedi were selfish arrogant fools. Where were you when I was shackled and made a slave? Did you come to my rescue? You were too busy playing the hero weren't you, Jedi?

Once more he projected into the mind of the raging mercenary. /FOOL! I AM A JEDI! You are nothing but a slave. Kneel before me and I might spare your miserable life./

If he could distract the Jedi with the monster, he could get away and find the crystal and get more power. More power, he needed more power. Then he would teach this arrogant Jedi a lesson in pain. Cloaking himself in the force, he reduced his presence so that it would be harder to see him. Anyone tracking him would sense a lingering feeling of resentment and anger mingled with indignation and spite.

Moving ever so slowly so as not to draw the attention of either one of the combatants, Daxton withdrew himself from the battlefield. He would need to find more power in order to defeat this Jedi and the answer lay within acquiring the crystal for himself. Once he got it, he would take its brother and unite them together, with that much power no one would be able to stand in his way to rise among the Dark Lords of the Sith.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom