Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Weren't Always Broken {Enigma}

"Three days? I should be ready by then. Hell, that's enough time to get Darren a gift! Oh gosh, it's going to be great to see him again...." Ven grinned before going to hug Circe. The motion was sudden, very quick at first, before she stopped half-way, remembering her strength. After an awkward chuckle she tried again. Much... much slower this time. Gentler too! "Thank you Circe... thank you so much..."

"Vinithi symbiotes?... Do you mean...? Oh... Oh! Oh?... Oh. Another kid. A child. That would be ours. Like Darren... but not Darren." She paused, pulling back from the hug, keeping a gentle hand rested on her friend's back. "I'd like that. Maybe a girl this time? And, uh, if you don't mind... maybe you could carry the kid this time? My body wouldn't exactly be the best for pregnancy... Well, this one, at least..."

Was it getting warm in there? It felt like it was getting warm in there. Ven blushed.
Yeah, it was definitely warm in there. That was it.
[member="Enigma"]

[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"]

"I might..." She smiled. "Not sure what my mother might think about it, but your body is always ready for it. Even considering how alchemically altered it was by myself and the Horde's geneticists." She considered more about what was going on, about how much Ven had meant to her. "You've always been someone I consider near and dear to my heart, Ven. It's something I don't normally let happen." She sighed.

"I miss you."

"Your mother?... I-... I thought she was dead? Or at least no longer important to you..." Wait. New body. New mother. Different looks? Holy- "Circe, be honest with me, is some one... doing things to you? Is someone using you? Taking advantage of you? Do I need to kill a schutta? Because you know I will. If someone... if someone hurt you I will crush every bone in their body. Then I will gut them. Slowly. With a dull knife. And I will burn the corpse before spreading out the ashes amongst the stars. I will not let their soul rest easy. So tell me... is someone treating you in a way that you don't like?" Ven hadn't spoken so seriously in ages. Not since... well, not since Darren had been in danger...
Maybe he still was.
[member="Enigma"]

And for the first time ever in Ven's presence, Circe facepalmed. "Ven... Honey... Remember who you're talking to. I've manipulated and puppeteered my way up the hierarchy. I'm the one who uses people - I don't get used by them. This body is technically the 'daughter' of one of my apprentices, grown in a test tube. She's quite powerful and a threat, though... And I have enough respect for her to not risk any complications should something go haywire. With your alchemical upgrades, though... You'll survive anything and everything."

That had always been the case, though Ven hadn't survived death as many times as Circe herself.

A frown crossed her lips despite Circe's reassurances.

"I know you've got things handled, but... you've had problems with people you thought you had wrapped around your finger... I just... I want you to be safe. Always. Okay? If you got hurt, or killed... if somehow I couldn't bring you back... Oh God Circe, I don't know what I'd do. Honestly. I don't. We've had a rocky history, I know, but you mean a lot to me. You really do. Always have. If there's ever a moment you think that someone dangerous might be out for you... tell me. Please. You're capable enough to take care of yourself... but it would still be easier with me by your side. We're unstoppable together. We could do practically anything, I swear we could. So... please... please be careful. Or at least let me help you with things."

She leaned forward a bit, pressing her lips to Circe's forehead, gently, closing her eyes as she did. They didn't open until she was done speaking.

"I can't lose you again."
[member="Enigma"]

And the moment that Ven finished speaking, Circe grabbed her quite forcefully on the shoulders, a growl on her lips as she gave Ven a potent kiss on the lips that was stronger than any kiss she had ever given the woman before. "Ven... I'm in charge again. And you know what this means when I'm in charge..." She ran her fingers through the woman's hair.

"It means the fun has just begun."

Their lips met. It was a flurry at first, the two of them just releasing a bent up tension, desperate to experience this again. But it evolved. Ven was sturdy but gentle, holding Circe to her. As cheesy as it was... sparks practically flew. Butterflies threatened to burst from her stomach and her cheeks were flushed a heavy red. Oh, how she had missed this. It was evident that her love had as well. Eventually (after what felt like a second, though was a fair bit more) they broke apart. Perhaps for air. Perhaps for speech. But what mattered was how... lonely her lips felt. She vowed to change that as soon as possible.

"I'm yours. You already know that. Always."
She moved in for another kiss, happy as can be.
[member="Enigma"]

"Yes. You're mine." Circe grinned. "You always have been, and you always will be." She paused, turning her head away for a moment before pondering things over. "For the girl... What do you want us to name her once your new form releases her into the world? Perhaps something tougher and more gritty - Aisha? Mirian?" She was unsure as to names - but she knew what she wanted.

The creation she had helped for, directly in front of her.

"Well, aren't you getting a little ahead of yourself?" Ven teased, remembering how Circe had said something similar to her before Darren was born. Though after a moment of honest thought she had an answer. "Depends on whether you want her to have a Sekairo name, a Savan one, or both. I like the idea of something like Aldia or Aldrian. The latter could be worked into Ald'Rain. Or... maybe something like Serrana?" Ald'Rain... it was a good name!
[member="Enigma"]

"Here's another idea... You seem somewhat reluctant. How about we both have our children together? We stay with each other from conception to birth, support one another, and have each other's back. And..." She paused, hugging the woman she had loved so dearly. "And I can finally have a child of my own." Circe had told her a long time ago about her own troubles having children... What she really, desperately needed right now was to be with Ven for this, to make up for how she had been unable to save her previously.

"You aren't leaving me this time, Ven. Not even by death."

"Then Darren would have two siblings?... Hmm... I think Tasia would like that too. Having a youngster around. We should really get a place all of us can stay at, by the way. But I'm getting off track." With a little chuckle and blush the giantess hugged Circe back. "That sounds wonderful. We'll have two beautiful children! It'll be great." Ven grinned, gently rubbing her companion's back, hoping to reassure her.
[member="Enigma"]

Circe leaned back and gave Ven a kiss on the cheek. "Yes, I think that would work quite nicely. Tasia's never seemed to really be a motherly type, but I can tell she and the daughter'll get along nicely." She gave Ven another kiss, and another. "I suppose we should find a more private quarter of the room to talk about this in, unless you're feeling especially feisty."

An intriguing question...

"We talked about it once- having kids, I mean. I don't think we ever finished the conversation. Because, much like now, we got distracted by... other things. And the bedroom does seem ever so far..." She went to lean in for a kiss... before seeing the pile of doors out of the corner of her eye. "Then again I also do not trust my door-replacing skills. Bedroom it is!"
Circe had fallen for a dork.
[member="Enigma"]

"I know how you do things, Ven. You're hardly subtle about them, which has always been one of the things I've liked about you." She grinned, taking the woman's hand and helping her further back into her own lair. "I remember back when you were that massive, hulking girl with the pointy ears, and the tattoos, and you scared the hell out of everyone except me. I wonder how things will be now that you have Balaya's DNA injected into you..."

That was a very good question.

"You always were a brave one..."
And it was, in fact, a good question...

FADE TO BLACK
PROBABLY A DOOR BREAKING SOMEHOW
Ven hadn't felt that alive, or that good, in a while. Tasia had been a bit busy... Ahem.
[member="Enigma"]

Circe rested on Ven, a smile on her face as she looked down at the woman, giving her another soft kiss. "I've missed that, just like Ive missed you." She smiled. "I'm still surprised that Ventasia is willing to let you do this sort of thing, though. Weren't you all super-duper possessive about her the last time I approached you in any smiliar manner?" The behavior did seem like somewhat of a departure from what had previously been Ven's norm, after all.

Still, she couldn't deny that she preferred it.

"The two of us have been very busy lately. Pyre has us both working harder than we'd like. It's safe to say I haven't gotten... this... in awhile. And honestly... I hate to say it, but I think she's used to this by now. As long as I don't leave her she seems to be fine with things. If I do break up with her or disappear again... well, she said she'd kill me." That... sounded bad. Their relationship was an odd one, but it worked. A lot. "This whole liking-two-people-thing is still weird for the both of us. I never really thought I'd be open to polyamory... but look what happened, heh..."
[member="Enigma"]

"Now you know how a Zeltron feels." She chuckled. "For me, it was engrained in my blood. Then again, I guess it's more imprinted within my spirit, to say the least. I've always been used to having too much love for one person to handle." She sighed, curling up even tighter with the mad merc. "Ven, remember back when you were the one who asked me to marry you and become your wife, and I didn't immediately accept?" She tensed up, a bit unsure as to how to proceed.

"Or did we already talk about this prior to your demise... I can't remember."

"Part of me has also always struggled with telling the difference between romantic love and platonic love... maybe I just have a lot of both to go around eh?" Ven said, chuckling. The laugh got caught in her throat for a second when Circe mentioned the proposal... It wasn't exactly her favorite memory, after all. "I remember it better than I remember most things. And no, I don't recall us ever discussing it after the initial... event. Well, actually, I think we discussed it once, briefly. But it didn't go so well. I think. That was back when I was more Sithspawn than... well, me."
She was a little tense.
[member="Enigma"]

Circe cuddled up to her more, wrapping the fuzzy blanket more tightly around them both. "The reason I said no was because someone else had proposed to me a few days ago. I had not given a response to them - them being Aynea. You probably remember her - the fox-woman." She sighed, head down in shame. "And when you died, I never had the opportunity to actually make a choice. Or to let the polyamory flow and have you both."

How awkward... But circe was sometimes very awkward in the ways of love. "You're wonderful, Ven. And when you died, it traumatized me to an unnecessary degree. I'm glad I was able to return you to the world of the living."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom