Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Weren't Always Broken {Enigma}

She had broken four door frames in the past week.
It wasn't even funny anymore, just plain old annoying.
There was one person she actually trusted to help fix this- fix her body.
Circe Savan.

So with a groan the giantess had sent her ex-fiance a quick message, hoping that they'd be able to get together within a week. The decided to meet in the usual place.
[member="Enigma"]

[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"]

Circe rarely got any responses from Ven.
Or did anything with her for that matter, considering their previously torrid love affair and the sour tone they had left at. And yet, here they were to interact again.
It was almost like it was fate.
Or maybe chocolate.
Definitely chocolate.
Regardless, here she was, ready and willing to help her ex-fiance with whatever issues had popped up.

They had, most definitely, left on a sour note. Well, a semi-sour one. Their fighting had stopped, they had done some cuddling, but the rest of their time together had been tense, to say the least. Ven had decided that this was to be a better meeting. Both of them were grown ups and by the Gods they were going to act like it! Or at least that was the hope.

She waited, quietly, for a familiar sounding knock on her door.
In the meantime she wondered whether to hug Circe, kiss her (on the cheek), or simply shake her hand.
[member="Enigma"]

Circe's arrival was swift. Speedy, very much so. She smiled, knocking on the door and waiting to see as to whether or not her former lover was on the other side. This call seemed to be exceptionally urgent - so much so that she was unsure as to how to best react. She thought being amicable would be the best response, though - hence why she was here.

Oh how she wanted to hug and kiss the gentle giantess again...

The door came completely off of it's hinges when she opened it. That was to be expected. And, it seemed, this had happened before. What with the way she ever-so casually tossed the thing into the room behind her and all. Well, and the small pile of wood that was in the corner, each piece resembling the one she had just gotten rid of.

Yeah. It had been a long week.

"Circe! Hey, come in, come in, do you want something to eat? To drink? I've got some cookies in the oven if you want. And, uh, don't mind the door. I'll put a new one up in a sec."
She stepped to the side, leaving the option of a hug quite open.
No one else appeared to be in the area.
They were alone.
[member="Enigma"]

Circe smiled, leaping forward and giving Ven a hug as well as a kiss on the cheek. "Ven, it's great to see you! I heard you needed help... Yes, I'm absolutely famished." Hopefully she would ignore the new body and appearance, taking it all in stride as she stepped into the woman's place.

"Nice place."

She had, of course, noticed the new body. But it wasn't an odd site- Circe changed all the time. By now Ven had just learned to 'go with the flow'. Still a little unsure of things she hugged back gently, not wanting to hurt her friend. Then she mumbled a "One second" and took a minute to get a new door up... even though it would probably only last another hour or so.

Oh well.

"Thanks! It's, uh, it's a little messy because of the whole issue with the doors... But it's nice enough. Make yourself at home, I'm going to go get us some food. Holler if you need anything," she said with a smile. Then she walked over to the kitchen, disappearing behind a doorframe.

A minute later she'd return with some wine, milk, and a plate of steaming hot cookies.
She didn't know where to sit. The cough, one of the two lounge chairs, or at the desk chair? The last one was a spiny chair, so...
Decisions, decisions.
[member="Enigma"]

"Oh gods... that looks delicious..." Her mouth visibly moistened as the cookies appeared in Ven's hand. She also noticed the milk and wine, choosing the latter as it was something that went down a bit more smoothly than the milk itself. Sitting on one of the two lounge chairs, she smiled, giving a soft grin as she considered what was going to be happening.

"So, what sort of help do you need, sweet thing?"

With a somewhat awkward she sat on the couch, on the side closest to Circe. After munching down a couple cookies (along with taking a sip of wine) she turned to her ex. Twas time to get down to business. They had some work to get done. Well, if the former plant agreed, that is...

"I need a new body."

As usual she was rather blunt about it.

"My current one, while visually pleasing, is less than effective- in some ways. As you saw earlier I have difficulty controlling my strength, my size is a little... frustrating, and I'm... well... I'm not as powerful as I could be. I don't even mean strength wise this time. Just, well, in terms of durability. We... we did amazing last time around. But... I think we, together, can do even better this time. I, uh, well, I had an idea for what I want to look like, if, uh, if that is a factor... Uh, one sec," she said, fumbling with her jacket (which seemed a little small for her), digging through the pockets.
Eventually she pulled out a picture and handed it to Circe.

It was pretty.

"So... what do you think?"
[member="Enigma"]

"it sounds like a plan. I should be able to make you the way you want to be cosmetic-wise... anything in particular you'd like out of your body?" She mentally checked 'durable' off the list, but knew there had to be more. "How physically appealing would you like to be?" She brought a hand to the woman's chest. "Similar in comparison to your current size?"

"Also, who is this a picture of?"

"Well, I've got, er, high hopes for it. It may take a long time to get ready. But I'm willing to put in the effort if you are. I... I know that swords and armor is easier to make then Sithspawn, but, well... I was hoping it would be resistant to blasters. Maybe even have some protection against slugthrowers or hell, if it's possible, lightsabers. That's a lot, I know. I've... I've been doing some research though. With some help, maybe we could start with a genetically engineered sort of thing. Maybe take some Anzati DNA, that sort of thing, mix it with whatever or something, at least take elements from them. They've got some regeneration capabilities. Or Garhoon. Something like that."

She paused.

"I don't know exactly how alchemy works. But I've seen some of it in progress. I can help. I swear I can. Together... together we can make something amazing, I know it. Even if I have to hunt down a hundred exotic beasts to get the ingredients we need to do it. I'll do it."

With some honest comments given, she returned to her explanation.

"Obviously I want to keep most of my strength. Being able to knock down durasteel walls has come in handy more than once. It's a useful skill. Really is... At the same time- if it's possible- I'd like to try to be faster again. More flexible. I imagine that would have to do more with the body's design then the magic put into it. Though, of course, I wouldn't know. Lastly... I... I want to be force sensitive again. Maybe. Still thinking about it. And, I guess, I always have been. Even back when we first met. It just was never enough to do anything with. I've been wondering if I want it back or not. I'll... we'll have to think about it."

Then Circe placed her hand on Ven's bust, earning a blush from her.

"Actually... they're pretty big. I, uh, I'd like them smaller. Maybe like they were when I started working for you? Kind of in the middle? Because I swear these badonkers could kill a man. That's what my hands are for. Plus, uh, if you didn't already know, the bigger they are, the less likely a woman is to gain pleasure from them, when they're being, uh, you know. That's less of a concern than everything else. Really, it is."

And there came the question about the picture. Oh joy.

"No idea. Got it off the holonet. She's cute though, right?"
[member="Enigma"]

"A mix of DNA could potentially work, though I would hate for you to have the hunger of an undead. Armor-wise, I need only for you to get me the hide of a terentatek. I can create sufficient armor for you to work with while being flexible as well. Also, leather." She whistled. "Strength can be kept through an increase in muscle density... though we have to balance that with your flexibility. Force-sensitivity... I would need to recover the Reborn machine from Korriban. As for those..." She grabbed them both. "Why not make them all muscle, similar to the enhancements Balaya had made to hers?"

Regardless, she would be ready to get started. Hopefully.

Maybe.

Hmm.

"Undead cravings do not sound pleasant. I can do further research while you do prep work if you wish. Surely we could find something that would work? As, well, as for armor, are we speaking physical armor or some sort of natural protection? Because, you see, I've had some designs that Corek helped with in storage for a Phrik based suit. A pretty sweet one if I do say so myself! I figured that it could be my main barrier. Having something underneath- whether it was tough, leathery skin, or an undersuit of sorts- was part of the original plan. There's ways to make Sithspawn skin tougher, right? Things- uh, beasts- that I've fought before, horrible things, they've had hides tougher than some ship hulls, I swear. Everything I've learned about alchemy points to it being the cause of their creation. Some of these things still managed to be humanoid, flexible to some degree, even pretty fast. Though I did note that many couldn't keep their speed up for long... they moved more in bursts than consistent pacing."

She rubbed her forehead gently, thinking hard.

"I wouldn't mind giving up a little strength for flexibility and speed. Whatever I lose can be regained in other ways- or made up for with skill, charms, and dashing good looks!" Ven grinned. Of course she was proud of her joke! Then, however, she thought about what Circe had said regarding her force sensitivity. "Is... is there a way to boost it without the machine? When... when they made me, or at least this body, force dead... did that cut me off for good? Can- is it possible to get back what I had before? Even if it was only a little? That machine is in Republic space now. On a world filled with Jedi... I don't know if they'd let you- or even me- get near it. Perhaps we could... I don't know... this... We'll figure it out. If all else fails we can just keep me as a dorky force dead girl. Sometimes I just want to feel connected to the universe again..."

It took her a moment to realize where Circe's hands had drifted again. Quite quickly a blush spread onto her face, and she quietly went to remove them, slowly, from her body. She excused herself for a brief moment. Standing up she went to her bedroom, searching through it in hopes of finding something, her datapad to be exact. It had schematics for her armor on it. Though it was definitely in the early stages. After a minute she returned and passed the device to her companion.

She would see this.

"Here's the design for the armor. As for the ladies here... pure muscle would be heavy, wouldn't it? That could slow me down a bit. I know it's not much, but... We could always go with part artificial part real. That would reduce the weight while keeping a pleasing shape. Would that work?"
[member="Enigma"]

"Terentateks are essentially small, mutated rancors. Ancient beings, though whether they've evolved on their own or not is a matter of discussion. Their hides could prove useful as armor itself - I do see a potential way to give you a nigh-indestructible body. That would require getting my hands on some polydroxol flesh first, though. She paused, considering the next inquisition.

"They likely didn't make you force dead. Though the Machine would be able to give you the ability to use the Force regardless. Otherwise we'd have to give you a cybernetic exoskeleton to simulate some of the powers such would give one the capability of utilizing. Push, pull, lightning, jump, that sort of thing."

"They would only be heavy if they were as dense as the rest of your musculature. We could always decrease their density, keep them as muscle while decreasing their weight. You wouldn't be crushing skulls with them anytime soon, but they would definitely be strong and sturdy. The armor will work, if you can get me the phrik or other material needed to produce it."

"Polydroxel flesh? Well, if it exists, somewhere, I can get it. How long it will take me is the real question... And with the force sensitivity... Let's plan on keeping what the Vong did. This body isn't involved with the force. The next one will be too. Otherwise this whole thing gets ten times more complicated- plus, when did I ever need the force? I've done plenty good without it. Lastly: I don't really need them to be that strong or sturdy. No more than what's needed. They'd be more for decoration or Ventasia's enjoyment than practical use... Oh, oops, forgot about the armor for a second. Yeah, I can get us some Phrik. Corek took me somewhere once and we mined a whole lot of it. I could probably find the vein again. We barely scratched the surface when we went..."
Ven paused, then flashed one of her signature grins.

"So... where do you want to start?"
[member="Enigma"]

"Well yeah... but haven't you ever wanted to startle someone by making your chest move on its own?" Circe had entertained the thought occasionally after having seen Balaya numerous times, but she had never attempted it, not even with the Force. "Let's start with the polydroxol flesh in order to grow you a new body out of it. I can't think of anything more durable than an entity made of sentient, liquid metal."

Except for something made of flaming sentient liquid metal.

But that was another story.

"Sounds like a plan!... The poly-thing part. Though I'm sure Ventasia would appreciate... never mind. Where can we find those things? And, uh, do you want to come with? Or just wait for me to get the stuff? I know you're busy... but I'd enjoy the company... and we haven't spent much time together since, you know... Maybe we could take Darren on some of our upcoming adventures? Not the dangerous parts, mind you, but we'll probably go through some interesting areas... I mean... uh..."
She waited for a response, unsure of what to say next.
[member="Enigma"]

"If you want me to come with, same goes with Darren. We can cuddle, and snuggle, and do all sorts of fun stuff. We can also do something I know you probably are loath to do, but which I think will very much benefit you as well... though I just forgot what it was." She sighed, smiling.

"We'll be together as a family again.

"I think Darren would like that. And... maybe... maybe we, uh, could do that again sometime. It's going to be a long trip and all... Plus, we, uh, we're going to need to test out that new body somehow. And Corek has already banned me from wrestling Rancors, so..."
She had tried one time! That's not enough reason to forbid her from doing it again! Right?...

"How soon do you think you could be ready to go?"
[member="Enigma"]

"That would be nice... I could certainly be ready in a good two to three days, if you were preparing as well. Darren I'm sure would be more than glad to come with us, enjoying us being a family again." She paused, thinking things over before getting close and looking almost hypnotically into the eyes of the larger woman. "You know... I still have plenty of Vinithi symbiotes that need a home..."

She smiled, knowing that Ven knew what she was talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom