Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Weren't Always Broken {Enigma}

It was starting to sound familiar. They had talked about it before... just not for very long. Though Ven didn't remember it, this had been the part where her rage-controlled self had thrown a fit, causing the death of quite a few Vong. This time around she simply stayed quiet for a few moments. The giantess wasn't sure how exactly she felt about the topic. Being rejected- if only partially- had hurt. Knowing it was because of another person hurt more. Thinking of... 'sharing' Circe made her want to shudder. Then, of course, she felt a horrid bit of guilt. Because Tasia was forced to share her with another. Possibly without wanting to at all...

"I came back screaming. Yelling and pulling at ropes, trying to yank myself free, being threatened all the while. Ashin did a number on me... but what the Vong did... God, if you hadn't been there, how much worse would it have been? They would have..." She had changed the subject only to find the new one almost as bad as the last.
[member="Enigma"]

[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"]

"If I hadn't been there, you never would've come back. The body would've been a raging beast, monstrous and abominable in its body and mind. I would've done my best to manipulate its course along the path of slaughter so that I could forget about the egregious misdeed done to you." She sighed, snuggling up even more tightly with Ven, her arm around the woman's waist. "I just had to have you back... But preferably in a body that seems a bit more normal."

Nuzzling her head into the giantess's neck, she felt so comfortable... So safe here.

In some ways Circe was safe, in others she wasn't. She was cuddled up with a giantess who barely knew her own strength. Could she control it? Partially. But Ven cared for the woman greatly. Enough that being gentle with her came easy most of the time.

"I know. And that's why we work. You keep me from going completely off of the deep end and I stand behind you and look intimidating," Ven joked, grinning like a dork. Which, quite honestly, she was. Just a 7+ feet tall one. "Now let's get some rest. We're going to be busy for awhile..."

{Time Skip?}

(ONE WEEK LATER)

Their reunion had been most pleasant, but Circe was eager to get to work trying to construct Ven's brand new body. She sat up in the bed, looking over at her partner before pondering more on the situation. They needed to find polydroxol body mass in order to create a new body for Ven, but finding a polydroxol to get mass from would be very difficult in question.

Unless...

"Ven, why don't we just post an ad for polydroxol metal samples on the holonet?"

And she deadpanned.

"Well, uh, actually... no idea. Give me a sec." The giantess was laying down, head turned to her lover, having just recently woken up. It was way to early for this. Was it even midday yet?... "Wouldn't people want to know what we were going to do with it?... I mean, it's hard to get. People who have enough to give away might be... weird about it. I don't know. Plus I like punching things. I'm sure I'd get to punch something if we got it ourselves." How easy was it to tell she was still half asleep? Pretty easy.

Ven rolled over partway, placing a gentle hand on Circe's thigh.
"Morning, by the way..."
[member="Enigma"]

"I'd say that we would be using it for... experimental purposes. To determine more about how these metal men and women live despite being a semi-molten mass of building material." She grinned. "Not that I'd attempt to desentientize them, make them any less of a species - but they're metal. What more can I say?" She embraced Ven as best she could, rolling on top the larger woman. "Plenty of banging and clanging from that sort of people, eh?" She snuggled the fuzziness with a passion.

"Oh... Morning as well."

"Experimental purposes... didn't you used to use me for those too?" Ven said, cracking a grin. And then she was cuddling with her almost-wife again, holding her close. It was a couple seconds before she worked up a reply. "More banging than even we do. If that's possible... heh. But maybe we could order some. Or we could go out and punch things. Tough choice."
[member="Enigma"]

"Why yes, yes I did... And you loved it. I gave you a son, I gave you functional implants, I gave you a human appearance... There's been a lot put into you." She enjoyed the cuddling, especially the fuzzy blankets that she knew Ven lept specially stores because of her. "Ordering it is likely going to be simpler to do, with less issues and the like." She smiled, giving Ven a kiss on the cheek. "You know, I'm going miss you when you die again... Unless you want me to bring you back again."

Hopefully she wouldn't have to do that.

"Yeah, definitely. It's been- wait what?... Honey, I'm not going to die again. At least not for a reasonably long amount of time. We're not running around asking people to kill us like we used to. We've got less targets on our backs then we've had in what feels like forever. As long as we're careful we'll be fine. But if you really think I might die..." She paused, feigning concern, before rolling off the bed and onto her feet. "Then we should get working on that new body, shouldn't we?"
[member="Enigma"]

"I was talking about a natural death." She chuckled. "I don't want either of us to experience any sort of unnatural death anytime soon. The feeling of having died is a very unpleasant one to shake. I'd much rather encourage good feelings. Nice feelings." She grinned. "Proper feelings." That sort of thing was Circe's purpose, to provide proper feelings instead of hurt and anguish.

Maybe. She thought her purpose was to find a purpose, after all.

"Either way I'm up now! Let's go find ourselves some poly-something-something flesh!" Ven was quite excited about the whole thing. She was going to get to spend some time with her partner and her son! Her family. Despite what some people thought... the two of them weren't just some sexually driven pair of 'hoes'. Nope! They loved each other, they really did. Even if some people couldn't see that. No night of shagging alone was worth the troubles they had from time to time. They came back because they cared about each other. Not because they were both exceptionally good at kissing. How silly could some people be! With their assumptions and childish comments! Oh, golly, she was getting worked up again. Maybe she should just relax? Yes, that would be good. And quite easy, considering she was with someone who loved her.
Heh. How nice it is to have people that care for you, truly, and honestly...
[member="Enigma"]

"Polydroxol." she placed her hands on the woman's shoulders, thinking about bringing Darren along. Darren... her son. A tear came to her eye as she remembered his creation, based on a fragment of her overall genetic template back when she was a Vinithi. Unfortunate that she no longer had that body anymore... but there were still many Vinithi bodies in storage at her laboratory. ilently she thought back to what she had done with Yvorre... She regretted that she had been in such a sadistic mood to subject a sentient being to that sort of torture, but she had made nice with Yvorre before releasing her back into the world as a part of Emeritus.

Hopefully that was one of the many sins of hers that could be forgiven.

"Polydroxel. Got it! I think we should get the goods ourselves. Just to make sure we get the perfect amount at the best quality. Does that sound good? If you really think we should buy it, then... well, sure! I just think it would make more sense to get it ourselves." Ven said, to excited at the moment to notice the tear her love had shed.
[member="Enigma"]

"It's an opportunity to become reacquainted with the black market, at least. Besides, considering how tenuous the situation in the galaxy is now, the last thing we need is for more things to involve themselves where they shouldn't." She smiled, gently embracing Ven once again. "I'm so glad that we've finally come to the true understanding..."

"I'm not entirely sure how interested I am in getting involved in the black market though. That's an easy way to get arrested or in trouble or whatever. Not sure what would happen if the bosses in the Protectorate found out..." A reasonable concern. Ven didn't exactly need her job there, but Tasia worked with them, and, well... You get the gist. "Doing it ourselves is also an excuse to fight together again. When was the last time we worked side by side in anything other than a bed?"
[member="Enigma"]

"I... suppose you raise a good point. Though I very much enjoy our conflicts, yes..." She smirked, looking over Ven and giving her another kiss. "It'll be nice to hopefully be the same height as you this time." A smile crossed her face as she thought over the many years she had known the Mad Merc, and how she had tempered the woman's insanity as best she could while recreating her former form.

"Very well. But on one condition - you find me where there is a polydroxol for us to take samples from."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom