Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private We Play the Game

When he pulled her head to his chest, Jairdian rested it there and chuckled at his comment. Wagging it just a little, she let it fall back behind her. Sensing some of his emotions, they were very similar and lined up nicely with her. Like they were almost mirrors of each other.

Feeling some weight was falling off his shoulders, she smiled even though she still felt a trace of guilt and shame within him. This was also something she carried and would until the end of her days. She just hoped those wouldn't end soon. As he indicated his surprise at her reaction to his statement about her eyes, Jairdian shrugged.

"It takes a lot to offend me. I also agree, my eyes look much better with the violet color I was born with. Maybe it's a natural talent we each have? Reading others that is. It's how I see the world around me. Through the emotions of others. And why I can't read because the written word doesn't have their own emotions."

Clearing her throat when he thanked her, she really didn't know how to react to it. Having both thanked each other for their help, there was a slightly awkward silence before she shivered at the same time she was sweating. Jax noticed this and asked if she feeling okay. Then he offered his place to stay until she felt better.

"We've just met. I am not sure that is the best choice. However, I don't exactly have a place to stay other than the Temple. Are you sure?"

A wave of dizziness hit her and she started losing her balance. Bracing herself against him and the rail next to them, she leaned fully against him.

"On second thought, I'll take you up on that offer."

Jax Thio Jax Thio

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom