Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public "We do NOT tie each other up here!"

Zenda had decided to attempt to pass on K'narik's teachings. Key word attempt. As she worked with younglings, that was who the Togruta decided to teach.

Big mistake. The ones who had caught on the fastest were also the most mischievous ones. The Knight was now working to untangle or carefully cut free about half of the class.

Eventually, she poked her head out the door of the room, one of many in the Silver Rest. "I need some backup in here!" She called out.

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
"Uhm... just a minute!.." Marina shouted from the next chambers.

The Alderaani woman loved children...all children and frequently when on other worlds often visited schools, hospitals (like children's wards) and on this particular occasion a dojo of young Jedi. Well, it were what Marina understood such schools to be. After all, jedi teachings to Marina were like martial arts, the swordplay and mental discipline that these force gifted children were learning to use and eventually master.

Well, what had started out as a small helping hand with preparing the youngling's lunches and break meals, quickly turned out to be quite more than she had expected..even from younglings. It were not that she never dealt with gifted children, just that these little jedi rascals were running on juju juice or something for it seemed that they were literally climbing the walls...or so metaphorically speaking. They were high spirited, but many outsiders who didn't understand the energy levels of younglings would think they were mischievous.
Well, aside from floating squirting milk containers...which by the way some were strawberry or chocolate, these little angels were getting to be quite a handful.

It so happed that Marina had been putting together what looked like lunchables, as many children besides younglings enjoyed their lunches and snack in that manner. A few younger students had entered the food prep chamber and marina was all too eager to have them try the fun lunchable packages she had put together for them. Needless to say, starting from the first plastic spoon ascending to the ceiling all on it's own soon turned out to levitating milk boxes....seemingly jetting across the chambers like small rectangular fighters. Their thrust?...the milk stream spewing out of them.

"Oh!...Oh my...s..stop that!" Marina were trying to get them to stop playing as such for they were making quite a mess.
It were then that she heard their Jedi teacher asking for some back up with whatever was happening with the younglings in her chambers too.

"Miss Tano..." Marina managed to call over to the next chamber.. "....er, I mean Master Tano! I....I don't think I can help you. I...I'm kinda busy at the moment!"
And yes she were, as Marina did her best to try and catch these flying milk boxes that the younglings were levitating and playing space fighters.

Zenda looked back at the younglings. In the short time it had taken to request backup and receive a response from Marina DeVoe Marina DeVoe , the younglings had all managed to get tied up in Mist-silk, either their clanmates' or their own.

The Togruta sighed and rubbed her temples. "I'm on my way! The ones in here are a little tied up at the moment." She said, walking towards the meal prep area after locking the door in case one of the more mischievous ones got free and decided they wanted to wreak havoc on the Silver Rest.

Marina DeVoe

Zip....flew one milk box, spewing it's content through the air like it were thrusters.
The younglings in the kitchen prep chambers were having a load of fun, levitating them and playing fighter squadron.

it were pretty innovative for children of that age. but then again, they were younglings and as good children as they were, they were at times just that: children.

Now Marina weren't mad, upset or at wits end..no. She were trying to get them to stop launching new fighters from the milk cart that housed all the small youngling's milk and juices.
Lord and behold the e juice boxes started to take off the cart and join in the dog fights. Milk.. both chocolate...strawberry...and now apple, grape and cherry juice boxes were having a glorious areal combat.

"No no no...enough!...
Stop launching more boxes.!" She pleaded while trying to catch these boxes as they passed overhead. Marina were drenched...drenched in all of the spewed concoction of drinks from the flying containers. And so were the younglings. They too were no immune to the spraying of milk and juices in their game.

But as real fighters run out of fuel, so did the play ones. There was just so much milk and juice in those little boxe,s and thank Berkana (Marina's deity) that they did run empty. In fact, as they were running out of content, they did slow up. And slowed enough for Marina to grab one...three...then many more.
But there were just as many new ones being launched as the younglings laughed their little heart's out. They were just playing, having fun like any children would. But due to their special gift of connecting to the force, they were letting their play imagination run wild. All unfortunately at the expense of the staff, be they force users or not. Some one would have to clean up their little mess.

"Oh Zenda....just in time.." Marina exclaimed seeing the jedi master entering the little mayhem of flying milk and juice boxes cooking up a storm overhead.

"One of us has to get to the milk/juice cart and close it tight, otherwise everything in it will be flying about!"

Marina DeVoe

"Alright?..." she repeated, looking around the chambers.
"Uhm, yes I'm alright...a little drenched s'all. Shoot, all as these children are too..." Marina ran her hands through her drenched hair, pushing it back out of her features.

A few seconds passed as she looked about the room, before she burst into laughter. The entire chamber was for the most part drenched in milk and juices. there were puddles on the floor, counter and even on the window sills. Everything in that chamber looked like it had gone through a speeder craft wash...including the younglings who were now jumping up and down, splashing in the puddles...giggling, laughing and just having a great grand ol'fashion time.
Marina found it amusing despite knowing she and for the most part, the entire staff including the Jedi master would have to clean it all up. Hell, all the younglings involved needed cleaning up too.

"Master Tano.... do you have kiddy pools outside in the training grounds?" Yes, Marina was thinking that perhaps instead of getting these younglings in baths, that maybe they could get cleaned up and continue to have fun if they splashed around in kiddy pools. Of course, maybe one or two staff members could watch them, which in turn would give the rest of the staff time to start cleaning up the mess in the food prep-chamber.

"Maybe we can get them all in and at the same time get them cleaned up."

Marina DeVoe

True true...the jedi master spoke much sense and with wisdom. Marina knew that, but Marina had a soft spot for children. She knew they didn't make the mess out of spite or with any malcontent. They were simply being children...children with the ability to influence objects such as milk or juice containers to fly about like they were make-believe star fighters.
But Marina had to go along with the youngling's teacher, for if anyone were in charge and had the right means of correcting their mischievous behavior, it were their Jedi Master Mila.

Marina nodded in agreement, before she clapped her hand for the youngling's attention.
"Come on now...you heard miss....er....I mean, you heard Master Mila. Now I will get us a few rolls...maybe a lot of rolls of absorbency towels and we'll all have to pitch in and clean up the mess." Marina stated, trying to keep as straight a feature as possible.
it were difficult to say the least, for the younglings were all adorable...and they too understood that it was now time for clean up.

"Now I'm sure if we all do our best and help clean up our mess here that Master Mila will reward us with some time in the kiddy pools outside. "

Zenda nodded as Marina DeVoe Marina DeVoe spoke to the younglings. She too had a soft spot for children, and pitched in to help clean up the mess. As she worked, she reached out to her husband through the Force, smiling as she saw him through their Dyad. As usual, he was in the gardens.

"Leehak, do me a favor, would you?" The Knight said out loud, though only she could see and hear him.

Leehak stood, brushing his hands off. "Of course. What do you need?"

"I'm cleaning up a mess in meal prep. Could you keep an eye on my class? Oh, and don't be too surprised. I regret teaching them Mist-Weaving."

"I'll be there in a minute, Zenda." Leehak said, smiling and shaking his head.

With that done, the Togruta continued to work on cleaning up.

Last edited:

Marina DeVoe

Surprisingly, with the help of the motivated younglings and additional staff help, they made short work of the mess. It weren't a thorough sterile cleaning, but they had managed to clean up all of the milk and juice to the point that there would be little chance of any bacterial growth or fermentation on the surfaces.
Thank the heavens that there was no carpeting in the kitchen prep, otherwise it would have to be either steam cleaned or replaced. Later at the end of the school day, the cleaning droids would sterilize this and the adjoining chambers as per their nightly services.

"Ok...looks like everyone put a good amount of effort in helping to clean up their own mess.." Marina noted as the last of the absorbency towels were thrown into the recycle in.

"Hope you all can remember this lesson.... it's easy to make a mess, but it takes more effort in cleaning it.
Now you little sticky rascals (yes, the juices were drying on them and making them sticky) follow me and we'll hit the kiddy pool right quick" She said, leading the way out of the kitch prep chambers and through the training room which Zenda Tano-Bonteri Zenda Tano-Bonteri had been teaching the majority of her class in-" Marina opened the door and suddenly were dumbfounded.

"Gasp!
OMG... how did these younglings get all entangled like this?"

"A few weeks ago, I learned something called Mist-Weaving. I decided to teach them some of it. As you can tell, the more mischievous ones got the hang of it pretty fast." Zenda said to Marina DeVoe Marina DeVoe before smiling at Leehak, who was watching the younglings to make sure they didn't get into any more mischief. Not that they could, but you never knew with younglings.

Zenda went to a youngling and carefully began cutting the strands of Mist-silk with a knife she had brought from the kitchen, pulling the ends apart before they healed back together. The Knight repeated the process with the other younglings, with her husband doing the same with another knife.

Marina DeVoe

Marina scratched her head, as she didn't know how in blazes would she be able to untangle these younglings.
But Zenda soon showed her, as well as the other Jedi Knight. His name were Leehak, from what she recalled of the man. Marina had only met him briefly before she got busy with prepping the youngling's lunch meals and snack. that was before the infamous milk fighter wars broke out in the prep-room an hour prior.

As it went, the younglings were quickly and efficiently freed of the entanglements they had gotten themselves into. Marina didn't question the jedi teachings as she knew they knew best. If part of the learning process involved paying one's dues for one's mischief, then it were good lessons, she supposed.

But no sooner were the younglings freed, that one of the sticky ones from the previous mischief were tugging at her shirt.
he were asking as to when they could go outside and jump in the kiddy pools. he didn't like feeling sticky anymore.
Marina chuckled as she too were feeling the same. She had after all been drenched in that concoction of milk and juices that were spewing out of the boxes.

"Yes yes... lets all head outside. But please...please lets all stick together and no one wander off?" She said, still chuckling as it kinda came out as a half pun...

Marina DeVoe

Marina and the sticky little younglings that had drenched everything in the kitchen prep chambers including themselves were all too eager to jump into the kiddy pools.

"Oh my!..." Marina exclaimed seeing them leap and bound over to the pool. They were force connected children...younglings and had already mastered the extraordinary feat of jumping great distances. Some made it dead center into the pools, while one seemed to be a bit shy of the water and landed on the rim of the inflatable pool.
"Gasp!...Oh Berkana!" Marina became alarmed, as the youngling seemed like he might get hurt.

But of course, the child didn't bounce back and on to the grass. instead, he bounced up off the rim and into the water, laughing and having a grand ol'time. The others laughed also and all started to splash about like little ducklings bathing.
Marina finally managed to get to the pool, as she were not known to be force adept. The younglings then started to splash her, getting her all drenched again.

But she didn't mind as she too had been covered with the milk and juices from their former mischief play.
She hopped on over the pool and dunked herself good.
Coming up for air, she came up quick and started to plash the younglings, who in turn did the same back. It soon became a pool party.

"Master Tano!..." Marina then shouted.
"Why don't you get the untangled younglings in the pool also? " She asked seeing that they were looking on and wanting to join. Only that they were not a mess as the others were. The ones whom had been entangled in the Mist-Weaver lessons were all dry and clean.

Marina DeVoe

Well, aside from getting the younglings whom had gotten themselves, some staff and marina all sticky with their force-play, all washed up, the other younglings including their Jedi teacher Zenda were cooling off in the pool. In a way, the pool would dissipate a lot of the children's energy, splashing about in the water. This would make it easier for the Jedi teachers and staff as the children's natural energy would be spent.
Then Marina, along with some staff could quickly round up something for the children to have for lunch. That is, what had remained unspoiled by the youngling's antics in the kitchen prep chambers.

Marina nodded to the Zenda, a gesture that she were getting out and going back into the kitchen to get the youngling's lunches ready.
As thus, she slipped out of the pool and headed back inside. Her attire were of modern fabrics which easily dried quickly on it's own and by the time she got to the refrigerator to prep some lunches, her clothes were pretty much dry and wrinkle free...say for her hair. Damn! Her hair was on it's own. Luckily, it didn't dry too horrible. Then again, Marina were not entertaining a Gala, but helping out a school full of younglings.

As the children were splashing and playing in the pool, Marina and some of the school staff managed to get all of the meals done and laid them out in the lunch room.

Marina then went back outside and signaled Zenda that lunch was ready.

Marina DeVoe

As it were, the children's robes and what they wore underneath were of the same tech fabric which quickly wicked water from the wearer and dried in a matter of minutes.
The children were to say the least: famished by the time they all got out of the pool.
They busily took to their meals and with little mischief other than a flying straw or napkin that went to cover a meal when the child's attention were elsewhere, it all went smooth.

It were good, as marina were almost as tired as the younglings.
maybe following their lunches, their teacher could gather them around the training matts and she could read to them as they fell asleep.

Then perhaps the staff and teachers could tidy up what needed to be organized before the younglings would awaken from their afternoon naps.

In the mean time, as the children were eating their lunches, Marina had a chance to speak with their jedi teacher.
"Master Tano... do you have children of your own?" She asked this as she had been introduced to Leehak, whom were her husband.

Once the younglings were finished, Zenda helped clean up. As Marina DeVoe Marina DeVoe asked her if she had children, the Togruta nodded. "Twin daughters. Kuxirra and Shaalleesh. They were taken from us as babies. Kuxirra returned a few months ago, but Shaalleesh...Leehak and I believe she's dead. We've been looking for her for years, but we've found no trace. Kuxirra is sixteen."

Marina DeVoe

That was so sad to hear...both of their children had been taken from them at such a young age. Marina couldn't imagine the feeling and ordeal of both parents and babies.
No, she couldn't possibly imagine for she were cared for atop Mt Citril, where her home...a castle...a fortified fortress that overlooked the Aiden Providence of Northern Alderaan. Marina had never known such pain as that she were seeing in Zenda's eyes. marina had to look away, down for she never knew such pain. Sith...she thought. Only the sith could be so cold.

"I'm saddened to hear that. I didn't know." She replied softly.
And how could she know?
Still, perhaps she shouldn't have been so curious and to just blatantly ask something like that.

"I don't wish to pry, as I would understand if you don't wish to discuss anything with me, but were both twins taken at the same time?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom